Status: Finshed. Thanks for reading! :)

Those Magical Words...

One

I wait from my living room sofa, fidgeting with the edge of my dress. I had just gone out for dinner with my boyfriend and I was waiting anxiously for him to return from the bathroom.

He had some sort of big announcement for me. As curious as I was, I also wanted to be surprised. Maybe he had gotten a job promotion or something had happed to his family.

I finally spotted him out of the corner of my eyes coming towards me quickly. He wiped some sweat from his brow nervously. But what was there to be nervous about?

“What’s wrong?” I signed.

He didn’t respond and avoided my eye contact.

“Hun?” I asked, though I’m not sure how loudly.

He turned to face me, and knelt down on one knee.

“Penelope Marie Clark, I have only known you for 2 years, but it feels like much longer. I promise to love you every day of your life and to never let you go. Will you do me the extraordinary honor of being my wife?” He said slowly, mouthing each word carefully and slowly.

I tried to blink away my tears, but failed.

Had he really just asked me to marry him?

I nodded and mouthed yes.

He grinned and slipped the beautiful, gold wedding ring on my finger.

I looked at it, admiring how good it looked on my finger.

I only wish I could have heard those magical words of love myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed! :)