‹ Prequel: Don't Wave No Goodbye

If It Ain't Broke

they can read all about it

NEW YEAR, NEW LOVE?

Well, well, well. It’s a new year, and it looks like Harry Styles has found himself a new leading lady. For those of you who are still getting over that New Year’s Eve party hangover, or are still feeling the effects from overindulging on spiked eggnog at your work Christmas do, let us be the ones to fill you in.

Although unconfirmed, sources tell us that Harry Styles was spotted at multiple parties on New Year’s Eve, always with a leggy brunette on his arm. Minutes away from midnight, the One Direction singer wasn’t able to wait and was seen bringing in his mystery girl for the kiss of a lifetime. So who is this girl, you might ask?

Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. The girl in question is none other than Darcy Lewis, a twenty-five year old radio DJ who has been papped with young Styles during the months leading up to this reveal after being introduced by mutual friend, Nick Grimshaw, who hosts the popular radio breakfast show on BBC Radio One. It seems the pair were trying to play the friendship card, with Harry having only just found himself free from his very short, very public affair with country pop singer Taylor Swift.

However, it’s become apparent that the two have become very close during their time spent together and it looks like Harry may have jumped one ship only to land in another – relationship, that is. Lewis, who is currently hosting the mid morning show on BBC Radio One for Fearne Cotton, seems to be heading the way of Harry’s former flame, Caroline Flack (33), when it comes to reactions from the fans. Despite the pair having yet to say whether they’re in a relationship or not, speculations have already began to arise with concerned fans taking to the blogs to express their worries.

“I really hope Harry isn’t dating that chick from the radio, I mean, I feel like she is just too old for him and he needs to be with someone his own age. Please let this be another Taylor Swift so we can joke about it in a week’s time when it’s all over,” writes one fan on a popular blogging site.

Too old, huh? Perhaps, considering the near seven year gap between the two but isn’t that just how Harry likes them? With One Direction’s management still refusing to comment on the supposed relationship between the two, I guess for now we’ll just have to wait and wonder. But don’t worry, we’ll be watching closely to find out whether our favourite curly haired heartthrob will be off the market for real this time.

If Darcy Lewis really is about to face the One Direction fan base for young Harold’s heart, all we can say here at The Sun is, good luck sister.

- Sharon Tempt, The Sun.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello pals! how nice it is to see you here! this is just a short little prologue sort of deal to get us into the swing of things (also because i'm still busying studying away from my last exam, argh!) but i am so excited for this story. i've got big plans, big plans!
thank you for reading and giving this a chance. i love ya!
(read all about it // emeli sandé)