The Run Aways

one bed two guys

Gerard's POV

Frank and I finally found a cheap run down hotel with a leaky roof and the wall paper was peeling off to reveal the unpainted splintery wood, but anything was batter then those damn subway tunnel benches.

when we made our way to the front desk and asked the attendant how much a room would be for two nights and she simply replied "about $52" at first I was shocked at how cheap it was then I thought that the room must be invested with rats or roaches, but as she continued the answer to why it was so cheap was revealed "but there is only one bed."

After what felt like forever of silence Frank finally spoke up "That's' fine we can just bunk together like we did when we were kids G!" frank said obviously excited to sleep in a real bed.

I was nervous I did have feelings for frank and I Know we used to have sleep overs all the time when we were younger but that was different I didn't know I was gay then. My palms started sweating as I thought of everything that could go wrong ' what is I pop a boner a frank roll over, oh god I'd have to come clean right then and there in the most awkward position ever.

As I ran threw the nightmares in my mind frank paid for the room and started walking towards the creaky old unstable lift.