‹ Prequel: Corps de Swans
Status: Will do my best to stay active! (Please subscribe! It means the world to me! =))

Pas de Deux

Un

The leaves had begun to fall to the ground. They were beginning to crunch up and appear old and tired. Some of the tree branches became sad and dropped downward. It appeared as if they didn't want thanksgiving to come or better yet, the cold and wonderful winter season.

I looked around at all the kids running around in the park. Some rushing into dead leave bundles on the ground, while others played tag or hide-and-go-seek. I chuckled a bit to myself with a smile and looked at the sunset.

It was beautiful.

The kids, the air, the feeling. It all made this moment beautiful.

I took out my phone and looked at the time. Giving a small sigh, I knew I should get going now. Grabbing my bag, I got up from the bench and walked back to the small condo that Holly, my old maid and now the closest thing I have to a mother, and I owned for the past year.

I said hello to the people I passed in my neighborhood and quietly walked inside of the condo. It had three small rooms, a living room combined with a dining room, bathroom, and kitchen. It wasn't a big deal, but it was perfect for the three of us.

Yes, three of us. Meaning we still had the little baby boy from a year ago. Holly and I named him Timothy and he is nothing but a sweetheart.

Speaking of Timothy...

Holly carried Timothy in her arms out of the room to greet me.

"Happy birthday little one!" I yelled with a smile and held my arms out to hold him.

"Luuuuuu!" He giggled and smiled wide. We tried to make him call me sister, sis, or sissy, but since he always heard everyone around call me Lucinda...I guess Lu was his short version. I took him in my arms and kissed his forehead. He had black hair, tan skin, and green eyes. Passing for brother and sister would be absolutely no problem.

"Ooooo...." He exclaimed when he looked down at what I held in my hand. Laughing, I shook my head and placed the gift on the table. Holly decided that Timothy's birthday should be the day he was dropped off at my aunts doorstep. The day that my aunt once again, wanted nothing to do with a child that wasn't her own.

"How was work today?" Holly asked me.

"It was good." I replied with a smile while I placed my light coat in the closet with my free hand. I still worked at the same dance studio for kids with the same manager. And I had no problem with that. The only thing that did change was that I didn't work at the night club.

"How was Timothy?" I asked Holly and went to grab a glass of water.

"He was a little fussy, but for the most part okay." She replied with a chuckle when she saw the face Timothy made. I smiled down at him and messed his hair playfully.

Things would be okay, I knew they would.

The doorbell rang and Holly went to go and see who it was. Though it didn't take long to realize who it was by the smile on her face. The door opened and Malcom stepped through.

The same Malcom who had warm brown eyes and short, curly hair. The same Malcom who had quit being my uncles assistant last year.

The same Malcom whom I was dating now and was falling deeply for.

"Maaaal!" Timothy yelled and jumped in my arms. I laughed and brought him over to Malcom. He placed the small cake he bought for Timothy and his gifts on the table before taking Timothy from my arms and lifting him in the air playfully. This only made Timothy laugh and smile more.

I smiled over at Holly, but she was already inspecting the cake. I shook my head chuckling and began to set up the table to sing Timothy happy birthday. When everything was set up, Timothy was placed in his highchair behind the cake, which was out of his reach, and Holly took a million of photos. Which I hoped at least two of them turned out okay.

The three of us sung happy birthday to him as he smiled and clapped his hands. Holly focused on feeding him while Malcom handed me a plate with a very small piece of cake and pulled me close.

Close enough to give me a soft and special kiss. A kiss which I great fully returned.

I smiled up into his cozy eyes as he placed his forehead against mine. "How was your day?" I asked him.

He gave a small shrug, but smiled. "Iv had better. Yours?"

"Same old, same old."

"You should really start practicing for your next audition." He told me softly as he pulled away to grab himself a piece of cake.

"I know..." I sighed a bit and took a seat in a chair. Even though I still owned the Black Swan part, each year around the beginning of our training session, everyone had to re-audition as well as new people auditioning to get a role. So at any given moment, someone could possibly steal my part.

A part that I still had so much to prove in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiiiiiii!!!!! Holyyyyyy crap!!!! I WILL BEGIN WITH SAYING: I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRRRRY IT TOOK ME LIKE FOREEEEEEEVER TO UPDATE!!! I really am sorrry!!! Summer had been just hectic for me....and right when school started, a ton of things were jammed into my face! So,in other words, I barley have any freetime....like none at all!!! I cant even read!!! Lol, but, I was able to get this chapter up!!!!! And will hopefullybe able to update allmy OTHER STORIES!!!!!

I cant begin to thank you who have stayed with me all this time and all the amazing recommendtions, and subscriptions! Gosh i love you guys!!!! Promise the chapters will get better!!! Promise the story was worth the wait!!! I know thos chapter is no biggy, but it was sorta a filler!!!! Still hope you enjoyed it'!!! Tell me what you think!!!!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!