Status: Not sure!

Primadonna

ONE

Not satisfied, again.
I was staring at a crystal vase instead of my potential wedding dress.
“Dylan, you have to pick. Your wedding is in two days,” my best friend Kristen chimed in with the gaggle of women around me in the room. I had made my decision down to two very pretty dresses. They hung up in front of me, one Vera Wang and the other a Pnina Tornei. I looked at them closely for almost the millionth time in the past three months. They both were now molded to fit my frame, not a stitch out of place.
“I-” I started,” I don’t know.” I crossed my arms and pushed of hair back and then caught sight of a chipped nail that needed fixing immediately.
“Honey, you were in love with the Vera just yesterday,” my mother put her hand on the small of my back which soothed me a bit. But I couldn’t see myself marrying Kellan in either of these dresses.
“I was, but-” I stopped. “Now, I’m not sure.”
My mom’s tone became very soothing, “Dylan, honey, if you’re having second though-” I interrupted her right away.
“I’m not at all,” I told her smiling and then looked at the rest of the ladies in my bedroom. “I’m in love with Kellan. I just want everything to be just right,” I said taking a deep breath and smiling as they all smiled at me like dolls on a shelf.
Kellan was everything I never wanted in a guy, he was competitive, he fought back, and he was a perfect gentleman with a good head on his shoulders.

~*~
The lights were dimmed the music was booming, everyone was clumped together dancing, but I was on one of the many stages dancing with my drink in hand, loving all the attention I was getting.
This was a usual New York night for me after a long day of being pulled apart by a photographer.
“Dylan, baby,” a man’s voice came in my ear and I felt his hands slip on my waste. I looked back and it was Jeff, wearing a silk shirt unbottoned and tight jeans.
If you looked up gay in the dictionary you’d find Jeff there.
“Jeff!” I squealed. We danced together for a few moments.
“You look fabulous!” He said looking at me from my straightened hair, to my mini dress, to the Louboutins on my feet.
I smiled at him as one of the neon strobe lights hit us.
“Let’s go get someone to buy us drinks!” I said to him.
“Oh my God, please?” He said back to me and we pushed our way off the platform and into the crowd. When we got to the bar I saw some guys checking me out, no surprise.
“This place is dead,” I whined to Jeff.
“It’s Tuesday!” Jeff said back. “We’d be better off with a bottle of Bacardi and Lifetime!”
I looked at him as if he were nuts.
“You’re such a grandma!” I hit his shoulder playfully.
“You know you loved that movie about them bitches who got pregnant,” He said to me and then started staring behind me. “I think I see my conquest for the night, I’ll text you if it doesn’t work out.” He said pushing past me and going to the end of the bar to flirt.
I worked my way back into the crowd and found my friend Amber grinding into some random guy whose hands were pressed into her as if he were about to die if he let go.
“AMBER! I’M BORED!” I whined to her.
“GO FIND A GUY,” she said back to me as her eye closed and she danced more.
“NOBODY IS CUUUUTE.”
“DYLAN, THERE IS THAT GUY BY THE BAR WHO LOOKS LIKE HE IS READY TO FUCK YOU ANY SECOND,” she said as she pushed me and finally said, “GO!”
I saw the cute guy in a loose button down staring at me. I walked over to him and he smirked.
“Want a drink?” he asked. I arched my eyebrow and smiled.
“Nope,” I shook my head seductively. Then I took his hand and led him to somewhere a little more private.

~*~

“You dirty little slut!” Jeff said as we walked home around 1am. “What did you do?”
I smirked at him, “A smart girl never kisses and tells.”
“You’re such a slut!” Jeff said to me.
“HEY! You did worse!” I hit him and laughed.
“I used my hands!” He giggled as we got to apartment building.
“Dyl, can I please stay on your couch? My cousin is coming in from Cali tomorrow and I need to rest up” He asked.
I looked at him and laughed, “Of course, bitch.”
We made our way upstairs and Jeff laid on my leather sofa. I made my way in my big master bedroom and stripped down to my lacy bra and panties and walked in the bathroom. I had the choice to bring someone home tonight, but I didn’t. All I did was make out with that guy. I’ve had a few one night stands here and there, nothing more than casual sex with the same person for the last year. I just wasn’t looking for anything but a good time.
“DYL!” Jeff yelled from the other room.
“Whaaat?” I yelled back.
“Where is your liquor?” He asked.
“Not where you can find it!” I laughed.
“Bitch,” He muttered. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled at myself before jumping in the shower.

~*~

I slipped myself into the dress they wanted me to do for the editorial shoot.
“You have ah-mazing legs,” the designer told me as she gave me a final look.
“Thank you,” I smiled at her.
“I saw you in the Marc Jacobs show last fall, I fell in love with your face,” she gushed as she spun me around to look at the dress before sending me out to the photographer. Sometimes designers were on the shoot, usually young ones. This designer, Jamie Clayton was an up and coming designer in couture
The photographer let me do my own thing, but really modeling just let me do what I do best, be me and be fawned over.
“Dylan!” The photographer gave me a kiss on both cheeks. “How are we today? You look lovely...”
Then I smiled.

~*~

I was walking home now on the crowded NYC streets on the phone with Jeff.
“Where are you?” He asked in an overly-excited tone.
“I’m on 86th and Broadway,” I said looking up at the street sign.
“Perfect! We are at Cafe On Broadway! Come here and meet my cousin and eat bitch!” He said and hung up before I could answer. I turned around to head to go say hi.
I found my way in the cafe passed the tourists and the assistants buzzing to get their bosses job done in an hour, to a table with two men.
“Dylan!” Jeff said excitedly as I walked over. Jeff was wearing a collared shirt and tight khaki pants. His hair was gelled to perfection. Then I took my sunglasses off and looked at his cousin, a muscular, natural, handsome guy with a smile you see on a colgate Ad.
“Hello,” He said to me and he stood up and he pulled my chair out for me.
“Hi,” I said to him and laughed a bit. Jeff looked at me with a sly smile.
“This is my cousin, Kellan. Kellan is from California,” Jeff said.
“Originally I’m from the Indiana,” Kellan added in.
“That’s cool, why are you in Cali?” I asked.
“I work out their, I’m in a firm there,” He said.
“Firm?” I asked.
The waiter came over with a burger, a wrap, and a bowl of fruit.
“I got you that,” Jeff said, “No, cantaloupes!” He added smiling.
“Thank you,” Kellan said to the waiter. Then he looked back at me and said, “Law, I’m a lawyer. I handle cases from divorce to corporate law.”
I played with my grapes with a fork before putting one into my mouth.
“Dylan Davenport here is a an extremely successful model,” Jeff said as he took a sip of his water.
Kellan looked at me and smiled, hasn’t even touched his food, and said, “Is that so?”
“Yea, I’ve done a few things,” I shrugged.
Jeff started to brag for me, “She has been modeling since she was thirteen! She’s done lines from Hollister to runway for Marc Jacobs.”
Kellan smiled at me, “That must be an exciting life. Have you been to California?”
I swallowed my strawberry in my mouth before speaking.
“I should be going out there in the next month. I go every few weeks to shoot or just to visit my Aunt,” I told him.
“What part?” he asked me.
“Um, she lives near Venice Beach in Los Angeles,” I said to him.
“I live right in Long Beach,” He said to me and we smiled at each other.
We all continued to eat with idle chatter.
“Are you coming out tonight?” Jeff asked as we were leaving.
“I’m going to Chaos,” I told him. “Derek wants to meet up there.” I rolled my eyes.
“I thought you broke it off with him,” Jeff said.
“I told him it was over, but he’s like this little dog on my leg,” I said with disgust. Kellan was laughing at this.
“You think it’s funny?” I asked. “I have to get this creepy guy off my back tonight!” I whined again.
Derek was the guy I slept with here and there, he thought of me as his girlfriend, I thought of him as a guy... that I slept with a few times.
“Why don’t you come to the club?” Jeff asked Kellan. “You can help Dylan out!” He said excitedly.
“How would I do that?” He said cluelessly.
“You could PRETEND to be dating her and scare off that little Derek guy with your big muscles!” I giggled at this idea and Kellan found it a bit ridiculous too.
“I’ll think about it,” He smiled at me.
“Come on,” I batted my eyelashes. “Don’t you want to help a friend?”
He thought about it for a minute and then he smiled at me, that perfect smile.
“Why not?” He said.

Why not was right....
♠ ♠ ♠
Blake Lively - Dylan
Kellan Lutz - Kellan
Chris Colfer - Jeff

So, I know what I wanted to do but didn't know where to start! OMG please let me know what you think?!