Status: This is my first story in a while, would love some feedback.

Part Of Me

Chapter Two

As a young girl, everyone could tell that Kaspar Stonem was not right. She didn’t have many friends and the neighbours didn’t allow her to play outside with their children. The girl was pale, not just ‘normal’ fair skin, but ghostly white with naturally jet black hair and piercing blue eyes. She was born into a religious family but was shunned to one side when the church classed her unclean and unholy. They said a child of such features would grow up to do the dirty work of the devil. Her parents rarely made any contact with her when she was at home unless she was doing something wrong in their eyes.

Kaspar had brought herself up and now at the age of 13, she had begun to despise her parents for hating her and started to rebel against them. She would wear makeup, swear at them, break the rules and generally make their lives a living hell. She would make them pay for making her life a living hell.

She had begun to talk to herself by the time she had reached 13. Not in the way that other would when cooking or trying to remember something but as if it was an imaginary friend. Her parents had thought by now she would have grown out of it, but deep into the night they’d hear her laughing loudly by herself. Once her mother had caught Kaspar standing in front of the mirror talking to herself. She looked as if she was sleep walking and talking all at the same time, even though her eyes were wide open.

“Excuse me,” Kaspar had bellowed, “We’re trying to have a conversation here! Fuck off back to bed!” And that’s exactly what her mother did.

Lesley Stonem, Kaspar’s mother had become terrified of her. That recently something had clicked inside the young girls head which had made her become evil. Lesley would often say to her husband Chris, “I feel I’ve given birth to Satan herself. She’s just not right.” Chris Stonem, Kaspar’s father is not the sort of man to try. He was hardly ever at home when Kaspar was growing up and even if he was he showed no interest in any of his children, especially his daughter.

Chris had spotted Kaspar acting strangely in the back garden two years ago. When he went outside she was smiling, a small speck of blood was splattered on her cheek. Kaspar pointed to the back of the garden and skipped back inside the house, watching her father through the kitchen window, still grinning. Chris edged his way towards the read of the garden slowly, wondering why she had looked so happy with herself. But then he saw it. Next doors cat, a beautiful Persian was laying there lifeless. The animal had all of its limbs cut off with what looked like a sharpened stone. Chris looked back at the house only to see Kaspar pointing and laughing at him and then looked back at the dead cat. He couldn’t, no wouldn’t believe that she would do such a thing to such an innocent creature. He glanced back at the house, but Kaspar was nowhere to be seen.

From the back of the shed, a loud cluster of buzzing noises had appeared. He hadn’t noticed them before due to the poor cat, but the sound made hum shudder, it didn’t feel good at all. Pulling his jumper over his nose, he ventured forward, no one could have prepared him for what he was about to face. At the sight he was instantly sick, only just pulling the jumper down in time. Chris looked at the half decomposed animals; all had their limbs brutally cut off in the same way as the cat. Behind the shed he could make out other cats, a few birds and rabbits and a squirrel. He threw up again, the smell had now got inside his nose, he could taste death lingering in the back of his throat. After a few moments of composing himself he turned back to the house. Could his only daughter really be doing this? Is an 11 year old capable of such horrible things?

Chris started to walk back to the patio doors, pondering about his daughter as he walked.
“She can’t, she’s only a little girl. She must have found them.” He kept saying to himself over and over. As he reached the back door Kaspar was there holding it open of him.
“What do you think?” She asked batting her thickly lashed eyes.

“It’s just wrong,” Chris snapped back, sliding the door closed behind him. “You’re not to go outside anymore.”

And that was it, any other parent would have tried to get the girl help but she just wasn’t allowed outside. From then on she only went outside to go to and from school, within a time limit however. If she wasn’t home in that time she wouldn’t get fed, it was as easy as that. Since the day her father had spoken those words, Kaspar’s imaginary friend was becoming more and more influential.
♠ ♠ ♠
Strange girl isn't she?
Feedback would be lovely please.