Underage Love

CH.10

Kira's POV:
"What time is it," I mumble. Jack sighs which causes me to slowly open my eyes. I think we both fell asleep at some point.

"Time to get up, Zack should be home soon anyway." I groan and slowly get up off him, I hold out my hand for him. He shakes his head and stands up on his own. I yawn and rub my eyes, "wow." "What?" "I haven't slept that good in years."

He grabs my hand and we walk back downstairs to the living room. Zack would kill us if he knew what happened.

We go in the living room and sit on the couch, his arms wrapped around my waist. It felt right. I only known this guy since last night, and I already trust him. But something about him pulls me in, and its a positive feeling. And I feel safe when he's around.

"Hey, Jack?" "Yeah Kira?" "Is there a way you can take me away from here?" He sighs and I knew that was a no. "Even if I took you away right now, Zack would still find you." "How?" "Lets just say, Zack has connections and another reason why he's really wish. The police practically work for him." "You mean... he's gotten away with things before?" "I'm afraid so," he mumbles.

I lean against him and rest my head on his chest, "I wish I never met him Jack... I wish I wasn't so stupid to trust him..." He lifts my chin up so I would look up at him. "If you didn't... I would've never met you."
___________________________________________________________________________________

I was waking up when I heard two male voices. They were Jack and Zack.

I slowly open my eyes and realize I was sleeping on the couch. I hear Jack and Zack in the kitchen. "What do you mean you didn't get her food," Jack sounded pissed. "I mean I didn't have enough." "I highly doubt that. I'm taking her out." "No way in hell you are." "She needs to eat Zack, and I'm not about to let you starve her." "Then I'll take her out to eat." "How can I trust you on that. I'm not leaving if I can go take her out to eat." "Fine. Take her out. But make sure she's back before 12, I have my own plans."

I hear Jack walk in and his hand gently touches my shoulder, "Kira. Get up. I'm taking you out to eat," he speaks quietly near my ear. I nod and get up while stretching. "Do I need to change?" "No, you look perfect." I felt my cheeks burn at that and looked down. His hand goes on the small of my back and he walks me to the front door where Zack was waiting for us.

"Don't go to far. And don't be back late. I have plans, and she's mine." I knew Zack was looking directly at me while he said the last part. "I promise." Jack opens the door and I walk out. He walks out behind me and closes the door. I felt weird. I was outside. Free from Zack. "Lets get something to eat," he smiles at me.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I shove food into my mouth, who knows when the next time I'll eat. He took me to a diner, there wasn't a lot of people here. Jack ordered me a double cheese burger with fries and a Coke.

I was half way done when I finally looked up at Jack who just smiled at me, trying to hold back a laugh. I wash down my food with some Coke and stick my tongue out at him. He laughs this time and takes a bite of his burger.

He looks at the time on his phone, "we have some time. Is there anything you want to do?" "Spend time with you honestly," I mumble. "How much time do we have?" "Three hours." "Can we see a movie?" He looks at the time again, "yeah. We have time." I smile at him and lightly kick his leg. "What was that for?" "My way of saying thanks."
___________________________________________________________________________________

We decided to see Identity Theft, and we were laughing our asses off. Jack had to buy my ticket anyways because I didn't have my ID on me. I had nothing on me.

I was laughing so hard that I was crying, leaning against his arm, holding my stomach from hurting. "Oh my god this movie is amazing," I say between laughs. I look up at him and he's laughing as well.

I sit up and look at him, our laughing calming down. He looks at me, still wearing a smile. "Kira, I barely know you, but I feel something about you pulling me in and I can't explain it." "I.. I have the same feeling." he slowly leans in and presses his lips to mine. His lips were soft that I melted.

We kissed until someone near by told us to get a room and we pulled away laughing. When the movie was over, we walked out with him holding my hand. We get to his car and he checks the time. "Its time for you to go back," he sighs. I look down at the ground, "whats going to happen to me Jack?" He lifts my chin, tears were forming in my eyes. "He won't make you have sex with him, I know that for sure. But I can't promise anything," he mumbles.

Tears started to roll and he wipes them his fingers. He kisses me softly and I kiss him back. I pull away first, "Jack I'm scared," I whisper shaky. "I'm scared to." "Why?" "Because I'm falling for you and I'm scared that you might not be around to catch me as long Zack is in the way."
___________________________________________________________________________________

I slowly walk inside the house, Jack pulled out the driveway and drove off. He told me that he would piss Zack off more if he came in with me.

"Zack. I'm home," I call out. "I been waiting patiently for you baby," I feel him whisper against my ear. It was dark and I knew he snuck up behind me. He wraps his arms around my waist and starts kissing my neck. "Did you eat like Jack promised?" "Yeah. I ate." "Good, I alwas knew I liked Jack the most out of my friends. He always keeps his words."

I close my eyes as he started to kiss me lower. "Do you want to go for a swim?," he whispers. "But its cold out." "My pool is heated, and I have a hot tub." "Did you get me a bathing suit?" "No." He lifts me up bridal style and walks out to the back. It was freezing out. I watch him take his shirt and skinny jeans off and he nods to the hot tub. I nod and take off my shirt and skinny jeans, leaving my bra and underwear on. Not like I have a choice do I.
___________________________________________________________________________________

"So what did you think of tonight?," he whispers in my ear. We dried off and now laying in my bed. His arms around my waist, my back towards him. "It was nice." He kisses my head, "it was nice huh."

We just made out. Nothing more. And no new bruises. But I still hated every single second of it.

"Jack said he's coming over tomorrow. Which is good, he can keep an eye on you." "Whats happening tomorrow?" I was afraid to ask but I did anyway. "I just have to go take care of stuff. Since Jack took care of you today, I asked him to watch you while I'm gone." I felt butterflies in my stomach. I'm gonna be alone with Jack again. "I hate being away from you," he mumbles in my ear. "I... I hate it to."

He pulls me closer to him and kisses my neck. "Goodnight Kira," he rolls the r. "Goodnight Zack."

I couldn't wait for the morning.