Underage Love

Ch.11: Jack's Present

Kira's POV:
I wake up the next morning and Zack was not in the room. I sigh with relief and then remembered that I'm seeing Jack today. I smile to myself and run to the bathroom to get ready. I quickly take a shower and blow dry my hair so I can straighten it. I plug in the straightener to heat up while I got dressed. I picked a long sleeve black shirt with a heart on it that hung a little bit but didn't reveal anything. Denim skinny jeans. My Converse. And I found a panda hoodie that I just had to grab and put on!! It was to cute!!

I go back in the bathroom and started to straighten my hair. I actually wanted to look good for Jack today. Even though Zack might think I'm finally feeling comfortable around him and trying to dress better. I quickly did my eyeliner and sprayed some perfume on.

"Kira come out here real quick!!," I hear Zack yell. I un plug the straightener and run out to the living room. He looks down at me, "I like that outfit on you," he smiles and pulls me close to him. "Thanks," I say softly. "You even did your hair today. I like your hair this way." He runs his fingers through my hair and lifts my chin up to look up at him.

"Are you going to behave for me Kira?" "Yes. I promise." "Good, because I don't want any trouble from you lovely." He kisses me and I really wish that I could pull back. But I learned that I shouldn't, because that would just piss him off. He licks my lower lip and I open my mouth slowly, I know he likes it that way. He slides his tongue in and roams my whole mouth.

The doorbell rings and he pulls away with a groan. "Jack's here," he mumbles. He walks away and I let out a sigh of relief. Zack walks back in with Jack, who smiles at me behind Zack. I wanted to smile back but I had to pretend that I wasn't happy that he was here. I kept a blank face, nod to him, and look at the floor. "I'll be gone for a couple hours. Make sure she behaves." "Got it."

Zack kisses me one more time before he leaves. We wait for the door to close and hear for the lock to click. We both sigh and I run up to him, giving him a tight hug. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him, hugging him tightly. He kisses my head and I rest my head on his shoulder. "I missed you Jack," I mumble. "I missed you to Kira." I look him in the eyes and kiss him first this time. He kisses back and he walks to the couch. He sits down, me on his lap. I pull away first, "Ki-" but he stops when I start kissing his neck. I get to a spot on his neck and he lets out a shutter breath. I smile against his skin and start biting and sucking on that spot. "Kira," he moans and I kept going. "Kira stop." I look at him this time, "why? You like it, I can tell." "I do, a lot. But I don't want Zack to see."

I giggle and kiss him, "to late. I already marked you." "Damn you drive me crazy you know that?," he mumbles. He rubs my sides and I bite my lower lip so I wouldn't moan. "I know you like this," he grins. He kisses my neck and rubs my sides more slow this time and I finally let out a moan. "Jack," I moan his name. He starts biting my neck and I close my eyes. It felt so much better then when Zack does it.

He stops and grins at me. "Tease." I punch his arm and he laughs, "me a tease? No thats all you." "What ever you say."
___________________________________________________________________________________

We went up to the movie room and cuddled on the couch, watching a movie that hasn't left theaters yet. "How does he have this?" "Rich and connections." "Well it shows." I grab some popcorn and stuff my mouth with it. Jack's already seen me at my worse table manners, it doesn't matter now.

"When's he supposed to come home?" "Who cares, I just love spending time with you alone." I laugh and look up at him, "I have something for you Kira." "What is it?" "Close your eyes."

I nod and close my eyes. He moves from me and he takes my hand with the other. I feel something cold go on my wrist, "okay. Open." I look down and stare at the bracelet he had put on my wrist. It was gold spikes. "Do you like it?" I slowly nod, still staring at it. "When I saw it I thought of you." I hug his neck tightly, "its perfect. I fucken love it."
___________________________________________________________________________________

Zack comes back later that night with actual food for me. He finally remembered to buy food that dumb piece of- "Sorry Jack. Don't need you tomorrow." "What do you mean?" "I can stay home tomorrow," he smiles at me. I gulp and started to get really nervous about tomorrow. Alone. With Zack. All Day.

"I feel guilty leaving my Kira alone all day," he rolls the r and it makes me sick. "Zack-" "What is it Jack," Zack snaps. Zack glares at him and holds my arm tightly. Jack looks at me then back at Zack. "Nothing. Night." "Night."

Zack slams the door behind Jack and smiles down at me. "Now how about we-" he stops and looks at the bracelet on my wrist. "Where did you get that?" "Oh, I found it in the jewelry box you have for me." He studies a bit longer and shakes his head. "Forgot I had bought it for you. Come on, I been dying to make out with you all day."

I was safe. For now.

I just don't know how much longer me and Jack can hide it.