Underage Love

Ch.14: He Knows

Kira's POV:
Jack gently squeezes my hand and walks back inside, leaving me alone to think. Will it even happen tonight? I'm 18 now and he can get away with it easily.

The more I thought about it. The more I wanted to sneak out, hide in Jack's car, and leave with him. But Zack would find me easily. Jack's made it very clear that he can. I sigh and rest my head on my hands. What am I going to do.

"Alice! Time to eat cake!!!," Alex yells. "Okay!!," I yell back and walk back inside, leaving my heels on the patio.

Alex pulls me to a table where a cake was with candles already lit. Zack comes by my side and wraps his arm around my waist. I look across the table and see Jack smiling at me. Rian was by his side and smiling at me as well. "Make a wish Kira," Jack smiles even more as he said it.

I close my eyes and think. 'I wish to escape with Jack,' I take a deep breath and blow out my candles. Everyone cheers and claps, "what you wish for Kira?," Zack asks me. I smile at Jack and smile up at Zack, "if i told you. It wouldn't come true."
___________________________________________________________________________________
Zack was holding me close and kissing my neck. It was after the party and we were in his room. Zack's room. I never been in here before.

He slowly lays me down on the bed and we make our way to the pillows. "I been waiting for this for so long Kira," he whispers in my ear. I was in daze that I didn't know what was happening. My mind snapped back to reality when I heard a lock click and realize my hands were in hand cuffs to his bed.

I started to panic and look up at him in fear. He was staring at me with a cold look.

I try to pull my wrists out but it only made my wrists hurt from how tight the hand cuffs were.

"Zack what are you doing," I whimper. He gets off the bed and walks over to his closet. "I know your little secret Kira." "What do you mean?" "You. And Jack. I know all about you two." Fuck. How did he know.

"Jack's not very sneaky when it comes to cleaning up isn't he." I stare at him, his back towards me. "I found his used condom in the trash Kira. Last time I checked, we haven't had sex yet." He takes off his shirt and throws it on the floor. "How long did you think you were going to keep it up?" "When did you-" "When did I find out? Before I walked into your room this morning. Jack thought he could be sneaky by throwing away the used condom in my kitchen trash can wrapped in paper towels. I was cooking you breakfast, when I threw away the eggs in the trash can, I saw the end of it sticking out of the paper towels."

He stares back at me, his expression completely blank. "You are mine Kira. Mine only. And I'll take you back."

I was to scared to cry but I started to shake. He knows. Zack knows about everything.

Zack climbs on top of me and I close my eyes tight. "You here me? Mine." "Zack please...," I whisper. He chuckles then I heard the door slam open.

There was a lot of yelling and Zack was forced off me. I was to scared to open my eyes and I feel someone unlock the hand cuffs. "JACK YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD!" Jack!!!

I open my eyes and I feel Jack lift me off the bed and runs out of the room, down the stairs, and out the front door to his car.

"BARAKAT!!!," we hear Zack scream. Jack sets me down in the passenger seat, runs to the other side, gets in and drives off. I quickly put my seat belt on as he sped down the road, far from Zack's house.

"Jack-" "Kira I know what your thinking but I never left. I was the last one to leave, which means I never pulled out of the drive way. I only waited that long to make Zack think that I did leave. I checked your room first and then I heard you two upstairs. I'm so sorry I didn't make it sooner." He drives through a green light that was about to turn yellow and before I knew it, we were on the highway.

"Jack where are we going?" "Home."