Underage Love

Ch.4: Obsessed

Zack's POV:
I knew once I saw her at Hot Topic that I had to have her to myself. I been watching her you see. We had finally made contact after watching her for so many months. She didn't know I existed until I made my presence known to her today. I knew she was 17, but that didn't stop me. I wanted her to myself. I wanted to take her away and let no one stop me from having her. I guess you can say I'm mad. A pedophile most people would call me.

Or obsessed.

She was to distracted to know that I had slide the needle out of my pocket that had a protective cap on it. To much of in a daze to notice that I had grabbed her wrist to bring it down to the needle. I stick the needle in her wrist and let the drug go into her veins. She screams at the feeling and I cover her mouth.

Her head was resting on my chest, her eyes clouding over, her eyelids drooping. "I'm taking you away to freedom, don't worry." Her eyes close and she feels heavier then before. I take the needle out and put it back in my pocket. I sit up and hold her in my arms. I have been waiting patiently for months, planning.

I move her blue hair out of her face and kiss her forehead. She was more beautiful up close. I hold her and get off my hood. I didn't plan on going back to town. I was heading to another city. Far from here. Most likely a city she doesn't know about.

I put her in the back seat and lay her down gently. I grab her cell phone from her bag that was in the front and broke it in half. I throw the pieces onto the car floor and get in. I drive off and head south.

Don't worry Kira. Your free. Not from me. Your forever mine. But your free.