Underage Love

Ch.6: Trapped

Kira's POV:
I sit on the bed and stare at the floor, tears slowly running down my cheeks. What was he going to do to me? Would he rape me any time soon? Would he make me be his personal slave, or worse, sex slave? Everything that could happen races through my mind and my head was hurting from over thinking.

My stomach growls and I hold it. I was starving. He said its lunch time, and that he knew I would be starving. I look over at the door, I was to hungry to stay in here.

I walk over to the door and slowly open it. Fuck he's rich. It was one of those houses with large glasses windows from ceiling to floor, white fluffy carpet, white leather couches, and the pool was connected to the house with a awesome view. It was only the living room, but I bet the rest of the house was amazing.

I slowly walk out and look around, damn. "About time you come out." I jump at his voice and see that he's standing behind me. "The kitchen is this way, follow me." I follow him down a hall, the carpet was like walking on clouds. We make a right and I was standing in the kitchen.

Stainless steel appliances, glass counter top for the counters and island, white tile. On the table was a plate full of food and a drink full of iced tea waiting for me. My mouth started to water, "don't worry. I didn't poison it."

I take a seat and start shoving food into my mouth. I was starving and didn't care what I looked like in front of him. He sits across from me, takes a sip from his tea, I knew he was staring at me. "I think you should shower after you eat." "Why should I," I say with a mouth full not caring what he thought. I'm 17 he better accept me being immature.

"Because honestly you smell." I choke on my food and spit it out. "I already have clothes for you, and stuff you can use to wash up with. Along the other things you'll need." "How... how long do you plan on keeping me here." "Till I get bored of you. Till I figure out what makes me so fascinated by you. And to be honest, I have been waiting for last night to happen for months. So it will be a very long time."

He gets up and walks out. I was no longer hungry.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I take a shower and dry off, it felt so good, I stood there for five minutes letting the water run over me.

I walk over to the bed and see that there's a outfit laid out for me. I lift up the bra and underwear he laid out as well. Sadly, it wasn't anything I could slap him for. The bra was normal. And the underwear was cute normal as well.

I sigh and get dressed. I go back in the bathroom and brush out my hair, my blue bangs hanging over my eyes. I stare at my reflection, I actually really like the outfit. It was cute and comfortable. How he knew my size I don't even want to know.

I walk out and he's sitting on the couch. He smiles up at me, "there you are. And you look better by the way." "Thanks," I say flatly. "Come sit with me." Not like I had a choice.

I walk over and sit on the couch, it was more uncomfortable now sitting by him. "Do you like the clothes I had picked out for you?" I nod, not looking up at him. I feel his fingers lightly touch my face and I jump. "Sh... I'm not gonna hurt you," he whispers. I close my eyes tight and I feel him tuck my hair behind my ear.

"Do you realize how beautiful you are Kira," he whispers in my ear. My eyes still closed. "Any guy would be lucky to have you. To stare into your eyes, hold you in his arms. Kiss your soft lips..." He was lightly kissing my neck now, his hand rested on the back of my neck. "I guess I'm lucky to be that guy huh," he whispers in my ear slowly.

"Wha... what are you gonna do to me..." "Anything I feel like doing baby, and of course anything you wanna do. As long I agree to it of course. Don't think of yourself as my sex slave. I want to wait and for it to be special when I take your virginity." He whispered everything, his fingers lightly running down my arm. Each new word scared me even more.

"You don't need to be scared. We'll have fun all the time, in many ways. Trust me." He kisses near my lips and gets up.

I hear him walk away and I slowly open my eyes. I look up and he's standing behind the couch, giving me a stern look. "I have to leave for a bit. And don't even think about escaping. I'll know if you do."

He leaves the room and I hear a loud beep echo through the house before a door closing. Security alarm. Perfect. And him being rich he must have security cameras.

I started to cry again and bring my knees close. I hold myself and lay on the couch, crying into my sleeves. I was stuck here. I couldn't do anything about it. He holds power over me. I know if I try to leave, he'll find me. I mean, he found me last time.

I was trapped. Like a animal. Forced to do his wants and needs.