Underage Love

Ch.9: A Afternoon With Jack

Kira's POV:
It took a few minutes for me to calm down enough where I stand by myself. But I wanted to stay in Jack's arms. I feel my stomach hurt from hunger and I groan. "Zack hasn't fed you yet?" I shake my head, not looking up at him.

I feel his hand gently press against the small of my back, "here. I'll take you tot he kitchen." I nod and walk with him, my eyes closed tight. Last time I ate was yesterday after I woke up. No wonder I was so hungry.

We keep walking and I feel his hands lightly touch my shoulders and sit me down in a chair. I look up at him and he was at the fridge. "Please don't cook for me," I mumble. "I want to. And by the look of it, you need a really good meal." He pulls out eggs and milk, "how does french toast sound." My mouth waters at the mention of it and nod.

He smiles at me and pulls out everything else he needs. "What time is it," I yawn. "1 pm." My eyes go wide and I stare at him. "Its fine, just relax. I'm treating you today."

I lean against the chair and watch him while he cooked. Something about him pulled me in. Why was he being so nice to me?

He finishes cooking and sets the plate in front of me with a glass of OJ, fork, and there was already butter, syrup and powdered sugar on the large stack. My mouth watered even more and I start eating, taking big bites. I was starving.

Jack sits across from me and just smiles, a real smile. "Good?" "You bet," I say with my mouth full. He laughs and smiles more now with his teeth showing.

I eat for another 10 minutes till it was all gone and I sigh, rubbing my happy filled tummy. "Filled?" "Fuck yeah I am." He laughs and picks up everything.

"Come on, there's a room I want to show you." He holds out his hand and I grab it. He walks me out and walks me up a staircase and then down a hall. We reach a door and he opens it. Damn.

"This is Zack's movie room, complete with everything you will need." "Fuck this is-" I stop talking when I hear him laugh. "such a foul mouth for a girl." "Better get used to it," I smile at him.

I don't know how, but we ended up wrestling each other, we roll off the couch and I let out a squeal because he landed on top of me. I laugh so hard that I was crying. He sits on top of me and throws his arms up, "I WIN! VICTORY!" "CHEATER! YOUR BIGGER THEN ME!" He laughs and puts his hands flat on the floor on both sides of my head.

"How.. how much longer will Zack be gone?" "A while actually. He always goes out." I nod and look away from him. "Hey. Kira." "Yeah?" I look back up at him and he lightly presses his lips to mine. I kiss him back and I tangle my fingers through his hair. His hands go down to my waist and lightly holds it and I squirm a bit. He pressed down on my bruises. He pulls away and looks at me with concern, "what is it?"

I didn't answer him and look away. He looks down at my waist and starts to slowly slide up my shirt. "Stop. Please." But it was already to late. He holds my shirt in place where he slid it to and stares at my bruises. "Did... did he do this to you?" He looks back up at me and I slowly nod. "Did he do anything else to you?" I fold my arms over my chest, I didn't want him to see.

He lets go of the hem of my shirt and lightly grabs one of my arms. He starts to slide up the sleeve and I try to pull away but he saw the first bruise that Zack left after Jack left last night. "Kira... when did he do this to you." "...Last night." He pulls my wrist up to his lips and lightly kisses it, he leans down and lightly kisses my lips. I kiss him back and hold his sleeve with my free hand.

He leans down more where he was laying on top of me now, his body weight on top of mine. I tangle my fingers in his hair and he holds my face between his hands. We roll a bit and I was laying on top of him now. His hands move to my back and holds me closer to him. He lightly rubs my back and I moan into his mouth.

We both pull away and stare at each other, we were both breathing heavy. If Zack knew. I would be so dead. He made it clear that I was his. Only his. That I'm off limits to everyone.

I start to get up but he keeps his arms around me from getting up. "Please stay..." I sigh and lay back down on him, my head resting on his chest. He slowly runs his fingers through my hair and I close my eyes. It felt so good.

We lay there in silence for what felt like hours, I felt at peace. "Please stay Jack...," I whisper. "I'll always stay for you Kira... I'll never leave you.."