Status: active, in the works.

Moon Goddess

Prologue: "Just A Little Bit"

Selene smirked at her reflection in the mirror, as she was satisfied with how perfect she looked for the first day of school. Her dyed red hair was in perfect curls, to one side of her head and her outfit was a dash of Tumblr girl and summer. She took her iPod and plugged her ear buds in and Just A Little Bit by Kids Of 88 started playing and she bobbed her head to the electronica beat and did her makeup. Just a little bit of mascara, just a little bit of eyeliner, just a little bit of red, just a little bit of sexy. When she finished her make up, she slipped into her heels and grabbed her bag, walking out of the room only to bump into her older brother, Scott. She had miss this, going to school, getting into small arguments with her older brother, the place where she went to during the summer certainly didn’t have those things.
“Watch it, Scott.” She rolled her eyes and strut down the stairs.
“Where are you going dressed like that?” Scott’s eyes widened at the sight of her baby sister dressed like some sort of celebrity on the red carpet. “And how did you afford that outfit?”
“I work at the vet just like you, where do you think all my paychecks go?” She looked at him like he was a dumb little boy.
“You’re still not going to school dressed like that.” Scott’s overprotective side never failed to be prominent.
“Oh for the love of god will you get off your baby sister’s back? She looks beautiful.” Melissa, their mom hugged Selene and smiled gently at her.
“Mhmm” was all Scott could say, remembering what had happen during the summer. “Stiles is here.” He stated the obvious as everyone heard Stiles’ baby blue jeep screech to a halt in front of their house. They said their goodbyes and got out of the house to see that Stiles was already leaning on the hood of his jeep, waiting for the two siblings.
“Ssup?” He nodded at Scott’s way and his jaw slightly dropped when he saw Selene. “Sel, you’re back.” He gasped as he took in her new appearance, newly dyed red hair, trendy clothing, grown up body, lean legs, red li- Stiles shook his head and got rid of the thoughts he had of his bestfriend’s little sister.
“Hi.” Selene smirked at the sight of Stiles lost for words because of her appearance. Scott looked back and saw Stiles’s mouth agape as he stared at his sister and scoffed in disgust as he dragged Stiles by the ear to the driver’s seat of the jeep. Stiles cringed at the bit of pain and straightened him up, telling Scott to stop. He could hear Selene giggle a bit as she was about to get in the seat between Scott and Stiles.
“Uhh, no, you’re getting the window seat.” Scott stopped Selene in a stern tone and got in first. Selene rolled her eyes and obeyed, as she didn’t mind the window seat. This was going to be a long first day.
♠ ♠ ♠
short prologue just so you get a vague idea of what happens, enjoy the rest ;)
Follow me!
Tumblr: cheeky-dandelion.tumblr.com/sha-damn-sexy.tumblr.com
Twitter: @selwantsnutella
Youtube: youtube.com/user/selwantsnutella