Status: will continue if people like it.

Flawed Perfection

one

It had been a typical day for Mia that involved therapy shopping and driving the new car she had been bought to keep quiet about her father’s affair. In a sense she had felt bad because no one deserved to be deceived in such a way but it didn't make her feel bad enough to give up all the things she had been bought. Mia was the definition of selfish, even a spoiled brat. That much was obvious so obvious that one look at her long hair pulled up into a pony tail and her makeup laid out to perfection any by passer could see that she was a snob. It’s said your parents have the biggest effect on your upbringing and in Mia’s case that was true. Her mother Olivia was selfish and just wanted money to perfect her image, this simple fact was why Mia didn't feel too bad about keeping quite. It’s not like it would change anything besides having her new beautiful shiny car taken away.

She walked into the mall and flipped her hair over her shoulder in a quick motion, she walked through the building pretending to not notice the guys ogling her, it was something that happened daily and Mia couldn't deny that she enjoyed it. She liked the attention because she never got much of it at home so she was attention hungry and lately it felt like she didn't have her usual charm at school. The feeling off her phone vibrating in her pocket and had her pulling the iPhone out staring at the screen taking her from reality causing her to bump into someone. She looked up to give an annoyed look seeing a boy who looked familiar. It was Callum a boy from her school that had found himself mingling with people who she wouldn't even spend a second associating with. It was more than obvious he was putting the moves on some blonde chick when he turned around mumbling “What the fuck,” turning his head looking straight at her before continuing, “Princess what a surprise.” He said with a laugh that had her wanting to shake her head at him.

This wasn't the first time she had bumped into him either, she had also done it yesterday at her friend’s party. “I’m starting to think you might have a thing for me, Barbie.” He said with a smirk, clearly forgetting about the girl he had been talking to now that Mia was here. “So Barbie, what brings you to the mall? If you’re going to Victoria’s Secret I’ll be happy to help you pick out some new panties.” Callum said, grinning at her. “Sadly, I’m here on a mission, so I can’t actually help you.” He said with a frown, turning to head on his way. “I’d say see you around, but since you’re stalking me I know I’ll see you.” The nicknames that seemed to be so easily flowing from his lips had stirred up annoyance from her making her feel the need to retaliate. “A mission like seeing how many blonde prostitutes you can find in the mall? Or so you can steal shit to buy dope?” She spat out, annoyed by just his very presence that was retreating from her leaving her stood in shock. Mia couldn't understand why she was so unnerved and focused on shopping, nothing good old retail therapy couldn't solve. She looked through racks placed strategically throughout the store and picked up a few things and bought them before going home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for those who commented on this and I will definitely keep updating. This is not much but it's more to get out Mia's stuck up personality. I promise the next one will be better.