Status: First attempt at anything vampire. MEGA HIATUS- I'M REWRITING VERY VERY SLOWLY

Give Me Love

Sisters are like crabgrass...

It has been a month since Nicholas found William and we have gone back to Chicago. William and Nicholas somehow got us a house. I stood in the kitchen, making myself some spaghetti when I felt someone's presence. I turned around and was chest to chest with Nicholas.

"Ah, I see you're hungry as well," He remarked.

I bit my lip, but I didn't complain. He saved my sisters.

I bobbed my shoulders slightly. "Where do you want?"

"I'm not sure…" He whispered before he moved down to my neck and ran his tongue across an area.

I could feel my heart start to race. I am a female and Nicholas isn't exactly ugly.

He smirked against my skin before reaching back and turning off the stove.

Turning us around, he backed me against the counter. He told me in the very beginning that feeding could be very personal with some, and each time it got hotter and heavier.

I felt him puncture my skin and waited for him to finish. He pulled away and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand before pushing his lips against mine. The taste of blood was strong, but the kiss overpowered it.

He's over five hundred years old: he's practiced.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, giving into my lust for the moment.

"Jump," Nicholas commanded.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

________________________________________________________________________________

Walking down the stairs, I ran my fingers through my soaked blonde hair. The shower was relaxing until Nicholas decided he wanted round two. Walking into the kitchen, I looked in the freezer for something quick I could heat up since I never had my original meal.

"Hello, Lauren," William greeted as he sat down at the table.

I turned around and smiled. "Hey, William."

"I'm going to see Nick," Sapphira stated as she walked away from the table. "Don't worry if you hear knocking, it's just the bedpost."

My eyes widened and I turned to look at William.

He looked at me with question in his warm chocolate eyes. "She was fine earlier. What happened?"

I sighed and leaned on the table. "She's pissed because I had sex with Nicholas."

William sighed. "That explains it."

I moved and stood next to William. "Does that make me a whore?"

He shook his head. "No, darling. You feel like you owe him because of what he has done for you. Just be careful around Sapphira. She can get protective."

________________________________________________________________________________
Alison

ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA

"Delicious," Mark complimented as he sucked the icing from his thumb and picked up another cupcake.

Pippa sighed as Alison gave Mark a smile.

"I'm going out. Apparently, Matt is an excellent bowler so he's going to show me how to do it properly," Alison explained as she pulled on her coat and hat.

"Be careful," Mark called, "And don't do anything Pippa wouldn't do."

Alison laughed and walked out the door, making Mark turn back to Pippa.

"She's taking this all so well. And you're… well, you're not."

Pippa shrugged and slid off the counter. "I just don't understand how she can be so happy. I mean, our older sister betrayed us. She went behind our backs and had some old vampire kill us," She responded, "I need air."

Mark scratched the back of his neck as she stepped onto the balcony of their apartment. Walking outside, He was greeted with cigarette smoke.

"What's the point of fucking smoking if I'm already dead?"

With a sigh, he leaned against the banister and Pippa put out her cigarette. "You're sad."

"Of course I am," She confirmed as she wrapped her arms around her thin torso. "She took my choice away, Mark, and had me killed. Would you want to be practically murdered by your own sister?"

________________________________________________________________________________

"You're only in trouble if you get caught." Matt stated with a smirk as he laid on his bed, watching Alison get dressed.

Alison turned around and gave him a blank stare. "Just shut the hell up. I need to find my thong."

Matt laughed and lit a cigarette. "Leave them here. I wanna keep them as a souvenir."

She rolled her eyes and gave up her search. "Fine."

Walking over to him, she leaned down and kissed his cheek. "Are you sure you have to go? I'm down for round two."

Alison laughed. "Goodbye, Matthew," She called as she walked out his door, through the apartment, and out the front entrance.

Standing outside in the cold breeze, she bit her lip after she saw her reflection in the window. "Shit head gave me a hickey!"

Rolling her eyes, she decided just to go. Putting her sunglasses on as to avoid the headache that came from the sun, she started her trek to her current home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
"I'm not sure."
Image
"Don't worry. If you hear knocking, it's just the bedpost."
Image
"She was fine earlier. What happened?"
Image
"Does that make me a whore?"
Image
"Delicious."
Image
"She took my choice away, Mark, and had me killed. Would you want to be practically murdered by your own sister?"
Image
"Are you sure you have to go? I'm down for round two."
Image
"Shit head gave me a hickey!"