Status: On going

Disenchanted

Chapter One

Ben slowly slipped out of a deep slumber, his body aching from the hard mattress he was laid on. He pushed his body up and sat, letting his legs fall of the bed, if that could be called a bed. Ben’s hand rose to the back of his head where he felt a small bump, he softly pressed his fingers around it, trying to comprehend where and how big it was, wincing at the pain it caused.

His eyes took a few moments to adapt to the dark, and as soon as he could distinguish forms, he saw that the room he was in was decorated in vintage style, there was a big wooden bed in the middle of the room with a handmade quilt on top, a vanity on the corner with a few bottles and a secretary on the far right corner with a chair with journals and pens, there was even a closet in the room. He searched for a door, but he couldn’t see one.

The guitarist had no idea where he was and there weren’t any windows or sounds around to help him. He searched his pockets for his phone but found them completely empty, not even his wallet he had.

He tried to remember what had happened the night before.

Flashback

“Come on guys, just one more drink!” Danny pleaded, his arms on his friends shoulders, as they passed his favorite bar. Danny had been drinking a lot lately, only Ben knew why.´

The boys could’ve easily said no, and they knew that would be the right answer, but all of them loved the bitter taste and the burn of alcohol sliding down their throats, they needed the rush to feel alive.

At first they only had a few beers, but soon those turned into shots, any type of shots, from jager to vodka, anything would go.

Girls started to surround them, nothing that out of the ordinary, and of course Danny loved the attention, especially since him and Ben were the only ones without girlfriends and so he could choose freely. Ben on the other side felt repulsed by them, band whores, that only wanted to use him, yet as the drinks went down, and his heart ached more, he felt compelled to follow one of them, just fuck away the pain and loneliness he felt.

A short, dark haired girl came up to him, her caramel eyes adorned by a thick line of balck shadow, her heart shaped lips red with desire. She whispered him promises of a lustful night and a smirk formed in his lips.

Danny saw the girl lead Ben out of the bar and felt his heart sink in his chest. Was it jealousy that he was feeling? No, he refused to admit it.

The girl took Ben to her apartment close by. As soon as the door closed their lips meet and their needs grew. Clothes started to fall on the ground leaving a trail to the bedroom.

Their bodies moved in sync, moans and pleas to God filled the silence.

After they were done Ben started to put his clothes back on, feeling even worse than he was before, Ben felt ashamed, dirty, and even disgusted, mainly with himself.

“Do you have to go already?” She asked crawling closer to him, her bare arms swong around his neck.

Ben pushed the girl back, not even bothering to look at her, so he didn’t see the hurt in her eyes, or the malice in her smile.

He headed to the bedroom door but before he was able to turn the door knob a sharp pain pierced through his head and his senses fail as he feel to the ground.

End Of Flashback

That was the last thing Ben remembered. What had happened while he was unconscious? How long was he unconscious for that matter? And how did he get in that small room?

These were all questions he could not answer.

He took another look around the room and noticed that there was a note on the bedside table. He slowly reached to it afraid of what might happen once his fingers reached the soft paper. He brought it closer to his face, but it was too dark to understand clearly what was written in it so he decided to try and turn the lamp on the little table on, and it worked.

“Dear Ben,

I have gone out for a little while, when I get back I will explain it all to you.

Meanwhile make yourself comfortable, I have tried my best to make this house, our house, a home to you. There is some food in the microwave if you’re hungry.

Love Ana”