Status: On going

Disenchanted

Chapter Seven

Danny walked into his bedroom where he found Ben waiting for him in nothing but boxers, which caught Danny off guard because he and Ben had barely talked in weeks. Before the singer could start to really think about what was in front of him Ben got up and laced his hands around Danny’s neck, connecting their lips in a passionate kiss. Danny’s hands pushed Ben closer by the hips before he made Ben fall onto the bed losing no time and laying over the blonde man. Danny started to plant kisses down Ben’s neck while the other tried his best to take off Danny’s clothes.
When the two men were finally equally undressed Ben took charge by flipping Danny on his back and straddling him. A groan escaped Danny’s lips.
Danny couldn’t believe that what was happening was actually real; it was like a dream had come true. Ben’s lips reconnected with his this time in a deeper kiss.
Ben slowly moved is hips away from Danny’s crotch, but not without a few protests from the other man.
“shhhh!” Ben said with the sensual voice that made Danny go insane with desire.
The guitarist pulled Danny’s boxers down, taking the throbbing member in his hands and starting to pump it. After a few minutes of just using his hands Ben started to kiss and suck on the head of Danny’s cock, never really bobbing, just torturing the other man with sinful pleasure.
Danny couldn’t handle much more of Ben’s torture so he pushed Ben’s head up, his fingers in Ben’s blonde hair, and pushed Ben under him once again. He took a second to admire the naked man in front of him before reaching out to grab the condom and the lube. He put some lube in two of his fingers and started to stretch Ben that flinched at first but soon was melting with pleasure and begging Danny to just fuck him.
Danny smiled at him as he put on the condom and in one quick movement thrusted into Ben, who let out a small scream, a mix of surprise, pain and pleasure. Danny let Ben adjust then started to move, faster, deeper, with each thrust. When he found Ben’s sweet spot he hit it again and again, making the man under him scream time and time again. Danny was pretty sure that their neighbors could hear everything that was happening but he really didn’t care, all he could think about was the fire that grew inside of him. Danny laced his finger around the guitarist’s cock and started to pump it in synchrony with his own movements.
“Fuck Danny…” Ben breathed out, as he came closer to the edge.
Those few words were all that took for Danny to come moaning a string of profanities until his voice refused to make a sound so overwhelmed with pleasure that he was. Ben climaxed right after, his cum spilling over the two men’s stomachs.
Danny pulled himself out of Ben and laid next to him, a smile on his lips.
“I love you!” Danny said looking straight into Ben’s eyes.
“I lo…” Ben started to say but before he could finish he disappeared into thin air leaving Danny to panic alone in his room.
Danny shot up in his bed, cold sweat running down his forehead as he realized that it had all been a dream. Of course it had to be a dream he though as he wiped off the sweat.
He glanced at the clock on his night stand. The bright red numbers informed him that it was 4 AM. Danny fell back into the bed but sleep refused to take over is exhausted mind when all he could think about was the letter he had received the day before, the letter that broke his heart.
Why had Ben left so suddenly? And what was going to happen with the band? Most importantly why didn’t that letter sound like Ben? Danny could feel by the way it was delivered without a returning address that something was off, mainly because if it was something so simple like needing time off Ben would’ve just called.
Danny tossed and turned in his bed trying to forget the guitarist. Two hours later he still wasn’t asleep and his thought seemed to plague him more with each passing second, he needed something to help him forget so he got out of bed put on the first pair of jeans and shirt he found and after putting on his shoes he walked out of his house, phone in hand calling his old dealer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on guys, i know you're reading, why won't you comment?
anyways heres your smut, hope your happy