The House Next Door.

Halloween

Halloween

Children wailed through the streets and clutch there sacks filled with candy. Addison held Michael hand as they walked but could hear Louis and Mr Hardy's voices behind her. Marcy stood beside Michael and held his hand as well.

Michael was PeterPan and Louis was a Indian and Addison was their Wendy.
Marcy chose to wear a sweater, covering her .. Body.
Mr Hardy wore a black shirt and pants. Nothing festive.

Addison released Michael grasp and watched him carefully run toward the house with decoration. Louis in tow with Michael.

Addison glanced at Mr Hardy then peered quickly away smiling.
Marcy grasp her phone in her hands and began to type peering down.
Mr Hardy leaned toward Addison and smirked at her. Addison cheeks turned a shade of pink.

"I believe it's getting late" Mr Hardy said looking at the boys.

"One more house" Addison frowned.

"Okay" and the pair locked eyes and smiled at one other.

Marcy led the boys toward a different house so they can fill there bags with more candy.
Mr Hardy walked beside Addison closely and she nudge him with her elbow. He placed his hand on her neck and Addison squirmed away laughing.

"Sorry, Wendy" Mr Hardy teased.

Addison rolled her eyes and kept her pace with him.
Michael and Louis rushed toward them and showed there bags.

"Wow" Addison smiled. "Ready to go home and get a sugar rush?" She asked.

"No" Michael said.

Louis walked toward his father but Michael stayed planted in front of Addison.

"Let's go home" Addison said gently.

"No" Michael screamed and Marcy glanced at Addison nervously.

Addison gaze harden. "I said let's go" and she forced her voice to be stern.
But Michael knew better.

"I want to get more candy" Michael cried and his eyes formed tears.

"Michael, it's nine at night" Addison said. "It's past your bedtime".

Michael approached her but began to sob and Addison lowered herself and swoop her little PeterPan in her arms. Michael cried and rubbed his eyes.

Addison rest her hand on his head soothingly and began to walk.

"He's tired" Marcy whispered.

"I am not" Michael sniffed. Addison smiled and Mr Hardy turned to Addison.

"Give me him" and Mr Hardy reached for him and took Michael out of her grasp. Addison lifted her lips and mouthed the words "thank you".

Marcy and Addison walked closely together and Addison held no shame in gazing at the perfection ahead of her.
She loved the curve in his back. How the shirt wore him.
Addison shallowed a sigh and glanced at her phone.

A simple text read.

It was from Mr Hardy.

Thought I should let you know how beautiful you look
_____________________

Marcy and Addison walked the streets of Castine, the sweater covering her curves had been tossed and now resides in the corner of Addison's bedroom.

Addison glanced down absently and held in her discomfort. The sailor costume was to revealing for her.

"I am so excited" Mary clapped her hands. Addison gazed at her friend worryingly.

She better not get to shit faced

Then the thought of actually getting drunk clouded her thoughts.
Addison bit her lip. She had never been drunk before. While Marcy has been very involved in the Friday night parties Addison was not.
The Halloween party was held in a barn, it was a twenty minute walk from her house.

Marcy had told Henry to meet the girls and Addison caught sight of Henry trailing over. The girls were aware of Henry vows to never consume any kind of alcohol so as he approached Addison broke into a fit of laughter to see him sip on a juice box.

"Hey" He nodded.
And he was a zombie. Henry wore a suite, that looked to good to be use as a silly costume and what seemed like a gash was plastered on his forehead.

Marcy skipped toward him and took his hand. "Let's go Addy"

Addison was suddenly hesitant.
She wanted to spend her night else where.
As in with Mr Hardy.

Edward, Addison corrected herself.

But her limbs began to step toward Marcy and they all began to walk.

"Just a heads up. Douche bag one and two are here"

Addison shrugged nonchalant and watched as Marcy huffed in the autumn air. Henry twined his and Marcy fingers together and just watching, Addison found some sort of...

Longing.
She wanted to be with him.
Addison suddenly felt the need to go, rush back to him.

Marcy grabbed Addison, dismissing any thought of leaving.
The best friends smiled at one other.

Addison was graced with pounding of music from the barn and she quickly noticed most of the student body swarming the barn.

"Who's barn is this?" Addison wondered out loud.

Marcy shrugged and expressed a giggle. Henry glanced at Addison. "Uh. It's abandoned" and he too shrugged.

Addison let out a nervous laugh and began to gaze around. Making sure of her location.
The farm was indeed abandoned.

"Spooky" Addison murmured and followed the rush of her classmates into the barn.

Marcy led Addison to a round table and began fumbling with bottles and Addison peeked and gave up when she saw the alcohol pouring into a orange plastic cup.

Marcy turned, grinning and handed the cup to Addison.
Addison peered down and sipped the unknown liquid and almost gagged.

"This taste like shi-"

"Look at this" and Addison cringed at the voice behind her. "Frost, has boobs"

Marcy eyes widen and her nostrils flared. Addison rolled her eyes and glanced behind.
Marcy stumbled forward angrily, her finger pointed.

"Troy, I will beat the shit out of you" Marcy spoke with clench teeth. Henry protectively stood by her.

"Dude, I don't want to kick your ass. Leave us alone" he sighed and proceeded to drink from his juice box.

Troy muttered incoherent words and stomped away.
Marcy gripped a cup and clanked theirs with Addison. "Cheers" and Marcy chugged. Addison threw her head back and winced as the alcohol burned her throat.
Marcy grinned and led her toward another table as the beat of the music slowly tuned out.
"Let's do shots"
_________________________

"Go. Addison"

Her classmates cheered for her as the funnel of beer flowed down to her open mouth. Addison closed her eyes and swallowed the tasteless drink.

"Woo" Addison cheered with a raised fist. Marcy clapped and hugged Addison tightly.

"You're drunk" and Marcy was amazed.

"I am" Addison laughed pointing at her. "That I am"

"How are you feeling?" Henry asked glancing.

"Perfect" Addison smiled crookedly.

The barn was completely a mess with drunk minors which included Addison, who never believed in the teenage wasteland. But here she was, taking shots of whiskey laughing hysterically with clouded faces.

Then absently her thoughts trailed and she thought of Mr Hardy. In her drunken stupor she wanted to be around him, take in all that he was.

Addison sighed and glanced at her cellphone.

Hmmm and she calculated the pro and cons of the situation.

Addison held the cellphone a little tighter and stepped away from the crowd.
She dialed the number clumsily and pressed the phone to her ear.

One ring.
Addison began to bounce on her heels.
Two rings.
Addison glanced at the screen and noticed with a grimace of the time.
Three rings.
Addison lost all hope in him answering.
The forth ring and suddenly the line became a static.
Addison held in her breath and could hear the pulse of her heart beat.

"Hi" Addison stammered.

A low chuckle , which only meant he was sleeping. "Hello"

"Uh" Addison closed her eyes and tried to gather her thoughts. "-" and she couldn't summon up a damn thing.

"You're drunk. Am I correct?" Amusement crept in his voice and Addison grimaced slightly.

"Yes, but I would very much like to see-"

"Are you safe?" He interrupted.

"Of course" Addison replied.

"Now, what were you saying?" He calmly asked.

"I would like to see you" It was barely audible, Addison lost her courage.

"Where are you?" And he seemed to laugh softly into her ear.

"I'm at the barn. There's a party but there's this big tree outside the property.." Addison rambled.

"I am aware of the tree" Pure Amusement "Please wait there and I will be there soon"

"Okay" Addison whispered.

"Okay"

And the line disconnected.

Minutes later Addison waited by the tree. She had told Henry and Marcy of her "not feeling well". So, in the dark, she waited.
And she was drunk.

Addison rest her head on the bark of the tree and closed her eyes. She thought of his arrival and how it will cause her beating heart to drop.
Slowly she opened her eyes and peered down at the fallen leaves surrounding her feet.

A dozen apples grazed the grass and Addison stepped away from the tree and lowered herself to pick up the fruit.
She turned and peered up at the tree.

Addison realized she was leaning on a apple tree.
A dying apple tree.

Her throat tightened suddenly and she gazed down at the rotting apple.
She thought of the apples that swarmed Mr Hardy's desk, as she gave him one every single day.

Maybe it was the alcohol, Addison turned scoffing at herself and quickly noticed headlights. The apple rolled off her finger tips and sank to the hard ground.
Addison broke out into a run and the drivers door open and he stepped out.

"I'm so sorry"

And she ran right into him. Mr Hardy caught her gently balancing her to his chest.

"I'm happy you called" He whispered.

Addison, felt a little bit better.

"Let's get you home" Mr Hardy placed his hand on her lower back and Addison smiled sheepishly ahead. His touch was magnifying to her.

"I'm to intoxicated" Addison glanced up at him. "I'm going to have to climb into my window"

Mr Hardy pursed his lips. "Possibly you can stay over. I'll call your father"

And it was a possibility. Addison opened her mouth and closed it quickly. Mr Hardy led her to the passenger door quite smug. Addison crawled in and strap the safe belt to her chest.
She turned to him as he climbed in.

"Hi" Addison smiled.

Mr Hardy met her gaze and turned his pouty lips into a smile. "Hey there".

And it was the most sexist thing to Addison.

Contain yourself Addison winced.

Mr Hardy started the vehicle and Addison sat fiddling with her thumbs.

"May I say you look.." Mr Hardy glanced at her up and down. "Very not you"

Addison frowned. "Explain"

"You're revealing yourself" Mr Hardy murmured. And Addison frown grew deeper and deeper.

"I prefer Wendy" And he met her gaze adoringly with a crooked smile.

"I do too" Addison whispered.

"Also, Addison. My Addison"

Her heart seemed to shatter at it seems.

"You're extremely drunk. I caused you to turn a deep red. Redder than I ever seen" Mr Hardy laughed.

Addison licked her lips and broke out in a smile.

"Did you at least have fun?" Mr Hardy mumbled and turned the vehicle into the community of Castine.

"I suppose. But I thought about you the whole time"
Addison covered her mouth and curse the day, this night ever happening.

I am so so dumb

Mr Hardy nodded and glanced, meeting her horrified gaze with a smile. "I can tell you the same thing"

Addison became sad to witness the vehicle turning into Mr Hardy drive way but then with a grin she realized.

Im not going home

Mr Hardy slid out of the truck and came around the passenger side. He opened the door and Addison realized he only wore a tank top.

"You have many tattoos" Addison marveled.

"Their all a story that has happened in my life" Mr Hardy smiled.

Addison smiled too and tried not to convulse as she felt his hand take in hers.
Mr Hardy face harden and he led her to his front door.

"Try not to make much noise" he whispered.

Addison smiled and raised her hand, giving him a thumbs up. Mr Hardy rolled his abnormal eyes and unlocked the front door.
Addison bit down on her lip and he silently led her up the stairs.

Up the stairs

Her lips twitched and Addison heart accelerated in her chest.
Mr Hardy cracked open a door and pulled her threw it.

"Umm.." Addison let out.

Mr Hardy glanced at her momentarily and trailed over to his dresser.
He walked over to her clutching a pair of sweats and a shirt.

"Thank you" Addison whispered as he handed the clothing to her.
He left the room and in a matter of seconds Addison was dressed in his clothing.

Oh my god
Addison wondered if this was a drunken dream.

"Im dressed" Addison whispered and peered around. She was in his bedroom.
Quickly she turned her body to his window.

A clear viewing into her own bedroom.

"Do you see me?" Addison whispered as the door cracked opened.

"I always see you" Mr Hardy replied.

"Do you watch me?" Addison glanced back at him.

"As in stalking you?" Mr Hardy shook his head grinning. "No, darling I am just aware of you"

Addison smiled and turned around to face him. Mr Hardy smiled and inched toward her.

"There are Advil near my night stand"

Addison nodded and peered at his bed. It was huge. It could fit two beings comfortably. Mr Hardy followed her gaze amusingly.

"Don't fear. I'm sleeping in the guest room"

But she wasn't fearing that. She wanted to lay next to him. Feel his warmth.

"Goodnight Addison" and he boldly inched closer and she closed her eyes to only feel his lips on her forehead.

Addison revealed her orbs to a smiling Mr Hardy.
Addison nodded.

And inched forward to him. Brushing her fingertips along his chest. Mr Hardy gaze lowered to watch her movements intently.

"I'm really sorry" it seemed this was the soundtrack of her night.

Addison lurched forward and pressed her lips to his longingly.
To only feel his lips acceptingly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my lovely readers, I have a favor to ask you all. I recently wrote a original fanfiction called Elite and I would love, absolutely love if you guys check it out and leave me your thoughts.
It would mean a lot. ❤

Also, speaking of thoughts, leave me your thoughts of the Halloween chapter.
I hoped you all loved it as much as I did. ☺