The House Next Door.

Rule Breaker

"What's going on with you?"

Addison blinked as she leant against the locker of Marcy's . Startled, Addison peered at Marcy. She raised one shoulder smiling brightly.

"I can't be happy?" Addison wondered clutching her textbooks to her chest.

"It's seven in the morning" Marcy slammed the blue locker to a shut. Addison pressed her lips together deciding not to flaunt her morning brightness to her grumpy friend.

Addison pushed off the lockers and stepped toward the crowd of students. "You're going to class?" Marcy asked.
Addison narrowed her eyes. "It's ten minutes before class" Marcy complained.

Addison turned smiling and began to walk toward the English ward. She held a skip in her step.
She held some sort of excitement in seeing him and she stayed awake last night marveling at the idea of seeing Mr Hardy .

The English door was opened and Addison stepped through immediately glancing at his desk. Mr Hardy glanced up from his text book.
He instantly smiled- Addison approached him and stood inches away.

"Good morning" She whispered giving him a once over.

"Morning" Mr Hardy lips puckered and he closed the textbook. "How was your weekend?" He asked casually.

Addison opened her mouth and found herself smirking. "It was memorable" Addison laughed softly.

"Oh,do tell" Mr Hardy lowly said approaching her.
Mr Hardy leaned down and Addison titled her head. "Later" Mr Hardy pulled back smiling.

Addison took notice of the bracelet on his wrist. "You're still wearing it?"

"Of course" Mr Hardy laughed. "I have no reason to take it off".

Addison mouth twitched. "Yet" She mumbled turning toward her seat. Mr Hardy smiled but watched her move toward her desk with a tilt of his head.

"Any worries this morning?" Mr Hardy glanced from where he stood.
Addison lifted her hands and shrugged.

"You know of my worries" She told him.

A glint in his eyes, Mr Hardy smiled. "That is true. I do"He agreed nodding.

"So..?" Addison said trailing away with her words.

"Later darling" Mr Hardy nodded. Addison sighed and pressed her cheek to her palm.
Mr Hardy stared for a moment chuckling at the sulking girl. The bell rang causing the students to file in. Addison met Marcy's gaze with a smile.

Mr Hardy closed the door and approached the podium. "Morning announcement" He said to the class. "Student council will stay after school prepping for the winter formal" Mr Hardy gaze flickered to Addison then Marcy.
The girls nodded in there seats.

Mr Hardy began to discuss the topic of the day. Chivalry. The class broke down in debate and Addison relaxed in her chair.

Her phone vibrated in her bag. Addison glanced down and fumbled, grabbing the phone.
A text message from Marcy. It read:

Lets get lattes after school

Addison amusedly glanced at Marcy from where she sat. Addison shrugged and replied back.

I would love too. But first we have to attend student council meeting.

Addison glanced and watched Marcy type with speed. A second later, a reply was waiting.

After school spent with Mr Hardy is a day well spent. ;)

Addison pressed her lips together and typed.

Isn't he looking more handsome today than any other day?

Marcy replied within seconds. Possibly has a girlfriend? Dang

Addison absently lifted her gaze toward Mr Hardy-
He stood in front of Addison and shook his head disapprovingly.

"Give me your device, Addy" Mr Hardy held out his hand.

Addison jaw dropped. "I'm sorry" She began and fidgeted with her bag.

"Now, Addison" Mr Hardy gaze hardened. Addison met his gaze and frowned. She placed her cellphone in his palm. Their palms touched and she felt the electric spark go through her.
Mr Hardy stride over to his desk and placed her phone in the center drawer.

Addison lowered her head and refused to look at him for the rest of the period.
_____________________________

The heels of Addison's boots clicked against the tile of the floor as she stormed into the classroom during her lunch period. She slammed the red apple on the desk and placed her hands on her hips.

Mr Hardy glanced and returned to grading his papers. "Nice entrance" he murmured.

"Thanks. May I have my phone?" Addison asked with annoyance.

Mr Hardy eyes seemed to travel to her mouth. "Your mouth puckers when you're angry its quite cute".

"Please?" Addison asked ignoring him.

"When the final bell rings you may have back your phone" Mr Hardy told her.

"That is not fair" Addison complained.

"It's a rule" Mr Hardy glanced.

"You're a rule breaker" Addison eyes narrowed.

Mr Hardy grimaced and turned his gaze to his papers. "Addison, I'll give you back your cellphone at the end of the day".

Addison sighed and traveled to her desk, slamming her head on the wood. The chair at his desk skidded back.
Mr Hardy bent down and lowered his chin on his arms. Addison met his gaze frowning.

"What's wrong?" He asked staring.

"Shouldn't you treat me with difference?" Addison murmured resting her head on her arms. She leaned toward him.

"Indifference" Mr Hardy corrected. "I must treat you the same as all of my students".

"But that was mean" Addison mumbled.

"You chose texting over listening to my discussion. That's mean" Mr Hardy mocked and pouted at her.

"I'm sorry" Addison whispered.

Mr Hardy leaned toward and she felt his lips press against her nose. The excitement of his touch amplify the feeling toward him.

"I'm sorry too" Mr Hardy blew kisses at her. Addison lips curved up in a smile. "Ah, a smile" Mr Hardy rolled his eyes. "Finally"

"I was actually excited to see you" Addison defended.

"Was? As in a past tense"

"I still am" Addison smiled.

"I adore your smile" Mr Hardy sighed shifting to a stance. Addison only smiled more as he walked back to his desk.

"May I help?" Addison placed her bag on her desk and stood.

"What kind of question is that? Of course you can. I have been waiting for you" Mr Hardy said.

Addison slid in the seat beside him and took in the sight of her pen in his grasp. The pair smiled and began to grade the papers of his students.

In that moment the pair almost seemed normal. A normal teacher and student relationship.

The only thing that defined them was there clasped hands under Mr Hardy desk. As he drew patterns against her hand Addison felt it was almost right in holding his hand in secrecy.

"Mr Hardy?"

"Yes?" He answered glancing to meet her gaze.

"This seems right" Addison nodded.

"As it always was" His grip tightened on her hand.

"I'm going to close the door" Addison told him standing. Mr Hardy rose one eyebrow.

Addison skipped toward the wooden door and closed it lightly. She turned and gasped; giggling to witness Mr Hardy leaning down.

"Come here" Mr Hardy pulled her toward him.

Addison heartbeat seemed to echo in her eardrums. Mr Hardy fingertips brushed against her cheek. He stared for a moment until his lips brushed against her cheekbone. Addison hands tightened on his tailored suite.

Mr Hardy lips were inches away and Addison could only pay attention to his lips. She wanted to feel his lips.
Wanted, no she needed his lips on hers.

Addison laughed under her breath shakily and grabbed his tie to pull him toward her. Their lips brushed slowly and Addison smiled against his plump lips.

Mr Hardy ran his hand down her arm and it sent shivers down her spine.
His lips crashed against hers and Addison more then welcomed his lips and his hands on her hips.

Addison chose to spend her lunch period pressed against the door to Mr Hardy's room excepting his slow and urgent kisses.

Addison was more than happy in that moment.
___________________________

Even though she had seen Mr Hardy less then four hours ago, Addison was excited to see him as Marcy and her skipped into his room.

"Ah, there's the council" Mr Hardy called from the bookcase that traveled against the wall.

"I've been thinking about the Winter Wonderland and I have decided on the theme being Frost" Marcy said stepping toward Mr hardy.

"Frost?" Addison asked holding in her laughter. "Real funny"

Marcy frowned and shrugged. "I was thinking of you". Addison squeezed her best friend and they turned their attention to there teacher.
Mr Hardy amusedly peered at the two and nodded toward the white board.

A question mark was drawn in the middle of the board. "Jot down your ideas" Mr Hardy urged.
Marcy sulked placing herself in her chair.

Addison gripped a marker and began to write absently.

Snow globes, Candles, icicles, lanterns... Addison bit her lips and glanced at Mr Hardy nervously.

"Excellent. That seems rather nice" Mr Hardy offered.

"The theme will be.." Marcy gaze narrowly thoughtful. "Snowy nights"

"I actually" Addison paused "I actually love that"

"Then it's settled" Marcy slammed her hand on her desk. "Wow, that was quick. Okay, let's go"

Addison and Marcy turned there attention to Mr Hardy. His lips spread in to a smirk. "Go".

Addison and Marcy left the classroom squealing. The girls has approached the entrance to the school when Addison pulled back.

"My phone"

Marcy opened her mouth but Addison already turned back for the English ward.
Addison skidded in to the classroom.

"A promise is a promise" Addison said smiling brightly. Mr Hardy approached her. His eyes narrowed. "What?"

"My cellphone" Addison laughed.

Mr Hardy traveled toward his desk. He halted and tapped a finger. "Didn't you take it?". Mr Hardy glanced sharply back.

Addison frowned and approached his desk. "No".

"I put it down on my desk before you came in" Mr Hardy said meeting her gaze. "You don't have it?" He demanded.

Addison shook her head. "No, I don't".

"Jesus" Mr Hardy rubbed the back of his head.

Addison widen her eyes and she clamped a hand on his arm. "Someone has my phone".

Mr Hardy soon realized the horrific mess of him misplacing Addison phone. He lowered his head. "Our conversations"

"Our call logs. Oh god someone knows " Addison whispered.
She began to panic and Mr Hardy shook his head cupping her cheeks with his hands. "It'll be okay"

The pair fidgeted back as Marcy entered the classroom. Her gaze narrowed and shifted to her bag.
Marcy held up a white cellphone, Addison's cellphone.
She met her best friends panicked gaze.

"No worries. I have your phone"
♠ ♠ ♠
❤- Tell me your thoughts.

Sorry if there grammar issues. I sort of typed this chapter extremely horrifically fast. I wanted to update as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading.

Every single one of you are the best! I love you all