The House Next Door.

The dance Part one

The diamond necklace shone brightly as Addison's hands fiddled around her neck. Her gaze was to her reflection causing Addison to completely take view of herself.
The dress clung gently against her. The lace caused her to look mature. Addison cocked her head and turned to the side to take in the open back.
Addison sighed, her shoulders slumping.

"Holy shit".

Addison slowly turned. Marcy stood in the doorway completely peering at her. Addison lips curved loving the way Marcy's bumped rounded her stomach.

"Is it to much?" Addison wondered self consciously.

Marcy sucked her teeth and glared. "It's gorgeous. You look beautiful" she praised.

Addison retorted back "You look beautiful".

Marcy peered down and simply lifted her shoulders. "This is it" she whispered.

Addison approached her friend and wrapped her hand around Marcy's arm. "More than enough" Addison murmured.

"Henry is waiting" Marcy informed.

The two girls spiraled down the stairs and were greeted by a suite wearing Henry. Marcy's boyfriend smiled and softly kissed his girlfriend forehead. "Beautiful" Henry commented.
Addison beamed at the pair and tip toed passed the couple. The air was cold and it smelt wonderful to Addison. Her gaze was turned instantly to the house next door.

Addison lost in her thoughts felt Marcy brush by her. "C'mon" Marcy yelled. Addison narrowed her eyes completely snapping out of her gaze.

Addison climbed in the backseat of Henry's truck. Marcy turned her head grinning like a fool. "What were you thinking about?" Marcy cocked a eyebrow.

Addison peered to her sourly. Marcy lips faltered. "It's okay" she murmured to Addison.

Addison bit the inside of her cheek. She thought of the possibility of sitting beside him and going to a simple dance and having a simple relationship with the person she loved.
Loving a man, who is eleven years older than me. Who would of know it would be a problem? Addison sulked.

The friends were rather quiet getting lost in their thoughts. Addison and Marcy had arrived earlier at the school to set up for the dance. Mr Hardy was there and Addison couldn't keep her gaze off of him.

The truck halted. "We are here?" Addison peered around. The school parking lot surrounded them. "That was quick" she muttered.

Addison took a deep breath while exiting the truck.
Marcy held Henry's hand as Addison walked beside the couple.

"This looks really nice" Henry commented to the girls.

"We know" The girls said in unison causing a fit of giggles.

"Welcome" The principle greeted every student with a smile. Addison smiled and walked along the white balloon and shining lights.

Addison marveled at the gymnasium turned winter wonderland.

She entered and immediately searched for him. Addison pursed her lips in a frown. Marcy approached her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Eyes on you. Straight ahead" she whispered carefully.

Addison snapped her gaze and sighed slowly. He looks gorgeous Addison thought.
There eyes met though a heap of students. Addison shyly peered away and back at him.

Mr Hardy donning himself in a black suite and tie. Addison truly thought the world of him. As he did her- of course.

The sight of him caused ache in her body.

Addison slowly walked around the students. Mr Hardy gaze would narrow to her ever so often.

Addison poured herself a glass of punch. She sipped and slightly grimaced. Addison turned and met the chest of Mr Hardy.

"Oh, excuse me Miss Frost" He said reaching for a glass. He poured, glancing at her smiling slightly. "You look absolutely beautiful. It's a tragedy" he said staring forward.

Caught off guard, Addison peered almost grinning. "What was that?" She asked.

Mr Hardy sipped and winced grimacing. "Marcy isn't allowed to make any sort of drink ever again" He dodge her question effortlessly, it made Addison smile.

The pair peered at each other longer than necessary. Addison looked away quickly almost blushing. "Off I go" Addison said abruptly.
Mr Hardy looked on pressing his lips together desperately hiding his laughter. He cleared his throat and moved along the dancing students.

Addison peered back at him and smiled sweetly at him from across the floor.

"He adores you" Marcy commented lowly.

Addison bit back her smile.

This was going to be tortuous.

__________|

The night was coming to a end. Addison danced her heart out most of the night. She looked to Mr Hardy ever so often to see a devilish smile across his lips staring at her.

The dance was over now. Addison was content in pulling down some decorations. Marcy helped but was obvious to the whole situation that was unfolding.
Mr Hardy circled around Addison smirking down at her. Addison stopped and peered at him questionably.

He leaned toward her and abruptly, daringly pressed his lips to her neck. Addison shook with nerves.

"Shall I have that dance?" He whispered staring at her.

Addison shoulders lifted and her eyes narrowed. She was mute, completely dazed. Addison simply nodded.

Marcy turned abruptly toward the pair. "I'm gonna wait in the car with Henry" she said.

"Okay. Sure" Addison nodded.

Marcy peered at Addison with a wicked glint in her eyes. She turned on her heel and strutted away.

Addison peeked at Edward. He turned, stopping in front of her. "I have been waiting for this for a long time" he murmured.
Addison understood tremendously.

Mr Hardy arms grazed her hip and his hand clutched. He pulled her towards his chest. Addison hand rested upon it.

"You look so beautiful" Mr Hardy said meeting her eyes.

Addison lifted her lips in response. The pair swung back and forth dancing to no music. Addison leant into him.

"You did a wonderful job" He said.

Addison beamed at him. "You helped" she pointed out.

"I did the lifting" Mr Hardy mused. Addison laughed under her breathe.

"The plans for tonight?" Mr Hardy asked.

"I'm not sure. Marcy is suppose to stay over but the way she looked tonight she might be staying at Henry's" Addison froze slightly embarrassed.

Mr Hardy lips twitched. "Stay over my house" he leaned toward her, there noses almost touching.

"What about Louis?" Addison asked innocently.

"Staying at his little mates house" Mr Hardy informed. "It's just a suggestion. Nothing you don't want to do".

Addison nodded. "I know that" she said softly.

As they danced Addison narrowed her eyes in thought. "Stay over my house" Addison said boldly .

"Is that a invitation?" He pursed his plump lips.

"Just a suggestion" Addison smiled up at him.

"I will take that offer" Mr Hardy said.

"Good" Addison squeezed his waist. "I really look forward to it". She grew excited suddenly.

Time with my boyfriend..?.

"You may go" Mr Hardy hands pulled away. "I would like to kiss you though".

"Me too" Addison laughed softly.

Mr Hardy hummed and pulled at her cheeks. His thumb caressed her cheek soothingly. His lips brushed against her softly. Addison kissed him forcibly. Her mouth allowed access and the pair lip locked for several moments.

Addison was in pure heaven.

"Okay. Okay" Mr Hardy pulled away. "We can finish this ..".

"I am leaving" Addison said and turned. She giggled skipping quickly away. "Be quick".

"I will. Right behind you" He called.

Addison smiled pushing the doors open. The truck graced the curb and Marcy rolled down the window. "Let's go".

"Sorry, I was helping Mr Hardy" Addison said getting in, her tone a little breathless.

Marcy gave her a knowingly look. "I'm skipping the sleep over. That okay?".

Addison nodded her head. Her leg bouncing with anticipation. "Yeah".

Marcy rolled her eyes. "Glad I am loved".

"You are"

"Am not"

"Are too"

Henry interrupted them laughing at her turned the wheel. "You girls are so insane".

"We are not" The friends said in unison.

Marcy looked back and Addison met her smile with one of her own.

"Green light means go" Marcy yelled causing everyone to laugh.

Addison head turned slightly.

The vehicle was a red truck.
The truck came, running through the red light.

The glass broke on the passengers side. Addison reached for the most important person in her life. Ever.

Sudden pain shot through her. The truck spun around twirling everyone.
Addison flew back.

She wasn't wearing a seatbelt.

Silence gloom .

Addison blinked several times.

Screeching of brakes caused Addison to scream.
Please no. Not again.

The door opened and Addison stared dazedly ahead at the windshield.

"Marcy..?" Addison said whispering.

"Addison"

She knew that voice anywhere. Her arm was pulled into a chest. Addison screamed with harsh pain.

"Marcy.." Addison yelled. "Henry".

"Addison" Mr Hardy tone was completely panicked. "Look at me".

He forced her gaze to him with his hands. Addison stared blankly. "There's blood" she cried. "She is in the windshield" Addison cried.

Mr Hardy carried her out of the truck. "It's okay. It's okay" he repeated.

No, it wasn't going to be okay.

Marcy Jared body was through the windshield.

Addison could only see the blood. The blood.

Marcy eyes were closed. There was blood everywhere.
Addison began to cry.

Then, she began to scream
♠ ♠ ♠
I am back ❤️