Status: I'll post whenever!

Dance Colors Our Life and Makes It Bright Again

When The Lights Go Out We'll Be Safe And Sound

We arrive back at his house after dinner and he asks me to sit on the couch while he tucks his sisters in.

But Cal takes my hand and drags me with her to her room to help her pick something to wear.

"You're going to sleep, it shouldn't matter." I laugh, releasing her hair from the bun.

She shrugs and pulls out a shirt that's about three sizes to big for her and pulls it over her head after slipping out of her leotard and tights.

I hear a knock on the door and turn around to see Chase standing there with my bag on his shoulder.

"You can come in." Cal says, settling herself into her bed.

He closes the door behind him and set my bag on the floor beside her bed before taking a seat beside her. I put my bag over my shoulder and stand beside the door.

"Well you pretty much figured it all out, didn't you?" He says as he puts his arm around her and pulls her into his side. She nods against his chest and he continues,"well that doesn't mean you can tell all your friends at the studio okay? Cause we aren't even a hundred percent sure of what's going on right now." She nods again.

"I won't. I promise."

"Good. Now here's the deal. Dani's kinda having some problems at home so--"

"What kind of problems?"

"The kind I can't tell you about right now. So she's gonna stay with me in my room. I need you to promise you won't tell mom, okay? I'll take care of that later."

"Okay." He holds his pinky out to her and she links her with his. He kisses her head and ruffles her hair as he gets up from her bed.

She waves me over and I hug her before following Chase out the door and back to his room.

He removes my bag from my shoulder to place it on his chair and links his fingers through mine.

I lean my head against his shoulder and he opens the door to his room then shuts it behind us.

He sets my bag down on the couch, hops on his bed and lays his arms over his face to block out the light.

I go through my bag to find a change of clothes and decide I want to sleep in one if his shirts instead.

I start to take my leotard of and turn around to face Chase. I roll my eyes at him when he gives me a confused look.

"No peeking?" This time he rolls his eyes but regardless he lays a pillow over his face and I continue to change.

I'm dressed in a sports bra, and a pair of boy shorts then I go over to his dresser to pick out one of his shirts.

"What do you think you're doing?" He laughs getting up from his bed coming over to me.

"Looking for one of your shirts so I can wear it to bed." I reply innocently.

He pulls his dress shirt over his head and drops it to the floor then does the same with his undershirt, only instead of letting it drop to the floor he hands it to me instead.

I look up at his well defined abdomen and quickly look away. I take the shirt from him and feel my face get hot.

Holy shit.

He kneels beside me and gently takes my hair out of the bun.

"There. All done." He says proudly. I roll my eyes at him and push him over.

He snickers at me and I lay myself on his bed. He gets up from the floor and lays beside me, looking me in the eyes.

He lays his hand against my face and I melt into his touch.

He shuffles himself closer to me and moves his hand down to my arm and he lets his arm run softly over the fading bruise.

"How did you keep that from the others?"

"The costumes were long sleeved." I shrug. He nods absentmindedly and pecks his lips to mine. I look to his eyes in an attempt to read what he's thinking but realize he's already turned off the lights.

I roll over and he instantly pulls my body close to his. I feel a smile play on my lips as he kisses my shoulder and feel his arms snake themselves around my waist.

His lips move their way up my neck and end up behind my ear. I let out a soft moan and turn to face him.

He takes my face in his hands and brings my lips to his and I wrap my arms around his neck.

I let my fingers tangle themselves in his hair and he lets his hands wander up and down my back.

I never got the chance to put that shirt on I notice, but that's the last thing on my mind.

He pulls my leg around his waist and I pull him closer to me to deepen the kiss.

He rolls us over so I'm on top of him and I sit up and run my hands over his chest while I look down at his. He rests his hands hold the bottom of my upper thighs.

"You don't even know how hot you look right now." I giggle down at him and bring my lips back down his. I feel his smile fading and I push my tongue against his lips, asking for entrance.

Our tongues swirl together in bliss and he slides his hands up the back of my boy shorts while I pull at his hair.

I roll us over so he's on top, balancing himself between my legs and he lets his chest press against mine and pulls his hands up to rest under my shoulders.

I wrap my arms around his waist and feel his hands come up to pull up my sports bra. And I let him.

He pulls him lips away from mine and pulls it completely off. He brings his lips down at the crook of my neck and keeps going down until he's sucking and nibbling at my breasts. My breath catches in my throat and I moan softly.

He comes back up to kiss me again and he starts taking off him pants. I feel the butterflies in my stomach at the realization that this is happening but make no effort to stop it.

He lifts himself off me and pushes my leg over to the side of him and he starts to take off my shorts and he nibbles at my neck.

He frees the fabric from around my ankles and presses his lips back up against mine. I tangle my hands in his hair and wrap my arms around his neck. I starts to pull away but I. Pull him back.

"Don't." I say softly. I feel him kiss the tip of my nose.

"Whatever you say."

I put my hands on either side of his and bring his lips back to me.

His hand slides down my torso until it reaches my center and I freeze.

He pulls away from me and puts his fingers to work. I moan loudly into his neck as he continues to moves fingers around and wriggle around under his touch.

He leans his head back down to nip at my collarbone and he slips a finger inside me. I dig my nails into the skin on his arms and moan out again.

It all feels amazing.

He slips another finger in moves them in a smooth rhythm. I grip his arm tighter as I start to come undone and he pulls his fingers out before I can find release.

He pulls his boxers off and reposition himself between my legs.

He kisses my chin and rest his hands underneath my shoulders again and I grip his arms.

"So much for not having sex." I comment softly.

He chuckles," I never promised her I wouldn't have sex. I just told her what she was supposed to hear."

He nibbles at my collarbone some more and then the nerves finally hit me.

"Chase?" I whisper down at him. He stops and looks me in the eye.

"Hmm?"

"I, uh... I.. This... I've never had... Fuck, I'm a virgin, Chase."

He pushes himself up and I let my hands fall onto my chest.

"Shit. Do you want me to stop?"

I put my hands on his shoulders and pull him back against me."No, just be gentle with me."

He pecks my lips and gently strokes himself against my entrance.

He rests his forehead against mine and gently pushes himself into me. I groan loudly and dig my nails into his back and hear him sigh onto my shoulder.

He slowly pulls out then pushes himself back in. He does this for a while until I get used to feeling and he gradually speeds up and finds a rhythm.

I wrap my legs around his waist and push my hips against his, savoring the contact and he passionately tangles his tongue with mine.

I moan against his lips as he thrusts himself deeper into me. He positions one of my legs over his shoulder. I scratch at his back and he groans into my hair.

"Fuck" I let out.

My moans start getting higher pitched as I feel my muscles clench down there and after a minute I fall apart in his arms and he rides me through my orgasm before he finds his release. He kisses the top of my head as he pulls himself out and he rolls us over.

I let my head rest against his chest and listen to the fast beat of his heart. He gently strokes my hair and I fall asleep in his arms.

~~~~

The next morning I awak first and sleepily stretch out my limbs to be harshly reminded by my night. Body from the abdomen down is so sore it hurts and it turns out I'm still naked. I turn over in Chase's bed to see his perfectly sleeping face. I gently run my fingers over the scruff on his face and he stirs under my touch until he awakes. He yawns and stretches his arms out and I see bruises on his skin.

"Holy shit, did I do that to you?!" I grab his arm and examine it seeing the scratches I left too.

He chuckles,"Yea, you fucked me up! My back is worse."

I take hold of his shoulders so I I can turn his and I see scratch mark going every which way.

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry."

He laughs as he raises himself from his bed to get a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants. "You're fine, relax. It's actually kinda an ego boost for me." He winks at me and I roll my eyes at him.

I go to my bag to fish out my favorite Nike sweatpants and put them on. I'm about to put on a tank top when Chase comes and takes it out of me hands.

"No, no, no. I wouldn't wear that if I were you."

"Why?"

He takes my hand and brings me over to his mirror. Hickeys and bite marks litter my neck and upper chest.

"I'll go find a sweatshirt." He chuckles.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eww sex scene I'm a horrible person for this but I think I'm gonna end this story really soon cause I'm about out of ideas :( I'm sorry I feel horrible plus I don't have the time right now to write anything new right now </3 ugh I'm sorry. I'll try really hard to make it as good as I can though :)

So yea sex scene hahah is it obvious that I'm a virgin? Cause I think it was awful hahaha you guys tell me

I'll get to work on the next chapters of the story as soon as I can but until then here's this. I love you guys! And I hope you like it!