Status: I'll post whenever!

Dance Colors Our Life and Makes It Bright Again

There's Space Between Our Lives

I sat in my english class, one of the two classes I had with Chase this semester, and doodled on my notebook while the teacher gave the lecture.

Taylor and I had told Ethan about the pregnancy when he got home from work the yesterday. After freaking out, in a good way, he'd taken the three of us to the hospital to get it confirmed. She's 10 weeks now.

I smiled to myself. I'd be an aunt in just a few months. It was hard to wrap my head around it entirely but it was exciting to think of.

The next thing that came to mind was my dancers. They were doing well for their age and couldn't wait for the recital and banquet that was coming up in 2 weeks.

But today it's Thursday and I have another class to teach tonight. I look up towards the front of the room where Chase sits a couple seats up in the next row.

Ever since the day we had that blow up in his driveway he made it a point in his day to aggravate me.

He'd close the door in my face, make fun of my clothes when I wore sweats and made sure his friends knew I was a bitch.

The fact that'd he figured out exactly how to infuriate me in such a small amount of time is really annoying.He could see right through me.

I guess he knew I was looking at him because he gave me the finger behind his head. My blood boils.

I roll my eyes and look back down at the paper on my desk. Are we supposed to be working on something right now?

I look up to where the teacher stands at the front of the class and she's still yapping away so I decide she hasn't assigned us anything yet.

I look at the clock. Two minutes till the end of the day and I still haven't decided what to work on in ballet today. I sigh. I get carried away to easily.

As the bell finally rings, I pack my things into my bag and head straight for my locker. Which unfortunately is about three down from Chase.

I put on my coat and hat and shut my locker. For whatever reason I decide to walk over to him and after he puts the last book in his locker he looks up at me.

"Can I help you?" He says blankly. I throws his bag over his shoulder and I shift my weight onto my right leg.

"Are you gonna get your sisters on time today?" I inquire. He shuts his locker and rolls his eyes at me.

"We'll see." I simply says and starts away from me.

"You better be there."

"You're so fucking annoying." I hear him groan. He really pushes my buttons.

"Dick." I mutter. I walk out the doors and out to my white Volkswagen Cabrio. I wipe off some snow from my windshield and get in the car. I crank up the heat and wait for a moment as it warms the rest of my car and my chilled skin.

I shouldn't have to remind him to be on time. He should already know this. I put my car into reverse and back out of my spot then put it into drive and make my way to the line of cars trying to get out of the student parking lot.

I shimmy out of my coat and rest it on the seat beside me before turning up the radio.

"It's a shame. I'm still standing here, no I didn't disappear. And all the lights are on, see I was never gone." I sing along to Colton Dixon's song as I cruise down the street.

When I get home, I go straight to my room change for ballet and grab my bag. Neither Ethan nor Taylor are home right now so I go straight to the studio.

I don't have a class to take today so I sit in the lobby and do my Calculus homework.

"The answer's unknown." I look up at the voice.

"Can I help you?" I mimic dryly. Chase rolls his eyes and takes a seat beside me.

"You're doing the method of integration by power substitution right? You're on the last question, you've been looking at it for like 20 minutes. The answer is unknown. You're welcome."

I scribble down the answer and put my book away. "How do you know the answer to that anyway? I thought you were in like geometry."

"I'm in statistics. I might look stupid, but I'm not. Anyway, I dropped the hoodlums, I gotta get back to work."

Why the hell is he all nice now?

"Do you have personality issues?" I accidentally let out. Oops. He scratches the back of his neck and digs his keys out of his pocket. He gives me a confuse look.

"No?" He looks down at his keys then back up at me and signals to the door. "I'm gonna be late." And he's out the door.

I look on after him until his car disappears out of the parking lot. What the heck? I shake my head and decide its better that I save myself the headache than to try to figure him out.

I put my thing in my cubby and hustle out to the floor to start class.

~~~

I find myself stuck in the same situation as usual as I drive over to the Fuller's house. About halfway through Calliah informs me that she forgot her key in the house and I'm already on edge after getting yelled at by the studio owner about something trivial.

So when we ring the doorbell to see Chase standing there, soda in hand, when he answers the door, I'm livid.

The Calliah senses my anger towards her brother and rushes inside with McKenna while I pull one of the loops on Chases belt and pull him outside.

"Are you insane it's freezing out--"

"You did it on purpose." I yell up into his face. His face twists to mirror my anger.

"Don't be a stupid bitch, I did not--"

"YES YOU DID."

"Here we go again not letting me fucking speak--"

"Where the hell were you?"

"You know exactly where I was."

"Really? Cause it looks like you we're hanging out here throwing yourself a movie party."

"I HAD WORK--"

"HAD. Had us the key word here Chase. Why didn't you pick up your sisters? And don't you even dare tell me you forgot."

"Because I got sick! I almost passed out at the skate park so I came home early to get myself together."

"And where does your sisters fit into this?" I inquire. He takes a sip of his drink before he continues.

"I was about to leave."

"Bullshit." I sneer through my teeth. He chuckles bitterly at me.

"I thought you didn't like cussing."

"Fuck off."

"Fine be that way you worthless slut."

I grab his cup from his hands and pour it onto his head. I throw the cup back at him and get into my car.

"Worthless bastard." I slam my door, start the car, and head home. But nothing can stop the tears that slip down my cheeks while I drive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea, accidentally deleted it, sorry! Anyway, here's the next chapter, it's kinda a filler cause I had a lazy day so I just Wrote. So yea.

If you want to be in the story (I might give chase a girlfriend, or a bully for Dani, or a friend/competition for Dani) so I anyone's intersted comment.

Also please comment so I know you guys like it. Let me know what you think, give me feedback! Tell me what you wanna see so I can write it! Do you want Chase to "send" someone to bully Dani? Does Dani need a friend? What do you wanna see?

Let me know ;)

Also don't forget to subscribe & recommend <3

And check out my Joe Kirkland story!

Chase:
Chase
Outfit

Daniella: Dani
Outfit