Status: complete bitches

I Will Soon Forget the Color of Your Eyes

Adventure Time ;)

“We should spend the day together,” Kellin suggested, looking thoughtfully at the sky. The two boys where lying on the grass just outside their tent. When Vic came back last night they just snuggled together and Kellin whispered sweet nothing’s in Vic’s ear. “Kell, that’s what we’ve been doing since we got here” Vic laughed, turning to face his pale ass ‘bitch’

“No I mean like we should go somewhere… Ooh I know let’s go for a long walk in the woods!” Kellin jumped up from the grass and pulled Vic up with him. Trisha was glaring at the two while drinking her coffee from her deckchair.

“Oh my god we should make a swing!” Kellin squealed excitedly and ran towards the car. “Vic go get some rope I’ll pack some munchies!” Kellin said and ran off in search of food.

--

“Mrs Quinn?” Vic called. He was going to ask if she knew where any rope was. Vic walked a little further down the path and saw Mrs Quinn and Trisha talking to each other while sat on deckchairs. “Mrs Quinn, do we bring any rope?” Vic asked, “Yes, we did. Trish, please could you show Vic where the rope is, it should be in the boot, love” Trisha nodded and got up from her deckchair, giving Vic a sly look while doing so.

Trisha opened up the boot. “So rope huh? Finally planning on ending your pathetic existence?” She sniggered. “Shut the fuck up” Vic hissed. Trisha grabbed the rope and dropped it on the floor in front of Vic, locked up the car and walked off. Vic sighed and picked up the rope, and went in search of Kellin.

“Babe I got the rope” Vic called out to Kellin, who was spreading butter onto bread and making sandwiches. “Yay! Let me just pack up here then we can go!”

--

“You ready Vicky?” Kellin spoke quickly. He really wanted to make Vic happy, he was determined to make Vic feel better by the end of the day. “Yeah” Vic answered simply. Kellin smiled and kissed Vic on the cheek and walked ahead of Vic. He turned around and grabbed Vic by the hand, dragging him along with him.

“So where do you want to make the swing?” Kellin asked. “I have no idea” Vic laughed and brought Kellin’s hand up to his mouth and kissed it. Kellin blushed and giggled.

The two boys walked hand in hand down the pathway, occasionally stealing glances at each other and kissing each other’s cheeks. The two boy’s where happy for once, truly happy. They both just wanted today to be perfect, and both where trying their hardest to make it even more than that.

“What about this one?” Vic pointed at a large tree in the middle of a small opening. Kellin smiled and nodded. They walked out of the woods and into the field, heading straight towards the tree.

This place was beautiful. It was a smallish field, with long grass coming to about Vic and Kellin’s knees. There were daisies and you could hear the birds singing in the trees around the opening of grass.

The sun was reflecting off of Vic’s eyes, making them look even more beautiful than ever. His blue eye was the colour of the sky and his mocha brown eye had a golden glint when the sun caught it. Kellin stood in front of Vic just admiring his beauty. “What are you staring at?” Vic asked, his eyes locking with Kellin’s. “I’m staring at the most beautiful boy I’ve ever seen in my whole life. Your eyes, even though they are strange and unique, it’s what makes you, you. You’re so beautiful; words can’t describe how wonderful you are. You’re so caring; you haven’t got a bad bone in your body. I’m falling for you Victor. Hard and fast.” Kellin said softly, then leaning over to capture Vic’s lips with his.

Their kiss broke and they just looked at each other for a few seconds. “Come on, we should make that swing now” Kellin got the rope out of his bag and they both began work on their swing.

--

“Who’s going to try it first?” Vic asked. The two boys just looked at each other and laughed.

Their swing was a long piece of rope with a thick stick tied to the end of it.

“I think we should flip a coin,” Kellin suggested, reaching into his pocked and he pulled out a quarter.

Vic lost the bet, and sat on the swing first. Kellin stood behind Vic and began to push him slowly. “Faster!” Vic said excitedly, swinging his legs to try and make the swing go higher. “Okay, okay” Kellin laughed. Vic reminded him of a child right now. Kellin pushed him higher and Vic’s hair whipped in the wind, he looked adorable.

The swing halted to a stop, and a giggling Vic hopped off. “Food. I’m hungry,” he demanded looking in the bag for some food. He pulled out sandwiches, biscuits and two Capri Sun’s. Kellin knew how to pack munchies.

They ate their food almost in silence. It wasn’t an awkward silence, it was a nice silence. They would occasionally smile at each other. Both content with how their day was going.

After they both finished up eating, they decided to go back on the swing. “I reckon both of us could fit on that,” Kellin suggested. Vic looked at him sceptically but obliged.

They where both rocking back and forth slowly on the swing. Both where holding onto each other, stopping the other one from falling.

“Oops” Kellin smirked and purposely fell forwards, taking him and Vic off the swing. Vic landed on his back with a thud, and Kellin on top. It didn’t hurt it just made him jump. “Kells you asshole” Vic joked. Kellin laughed and flipped them over, so Vic was on top. “Just kiss me” Kellin said and pulled Vic down to his lips by his shirt, starting a long make out session.

---
TRISHA’S P.O.V

That ugly little shit. Not only did he turn my brother gay. (Which I don’t really have a problem with, it’s just the person he’s gay with) he probably forced them to be together too.

I fucking hate Victor Fuentes.

That faggot will pay.

Soon.

Very, very soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY HI HELLO

I GAVE YOU FLUFF

GOODBYE

its shanan by the way (boy-on-the-blue-moon)