Status: complete bitches

I Will Soon Forget the Color of Your Eyes

mike fuensass

(Mike’s p.o.v bc yolo)

I got a phone call about yesterday telling me that Vic was in hospital, of course, I got there as soon as I could, with my parents and Shannon there for support.

He’d better be okay. Or someone will die.

(Pale ass white boy Kellin’s p.o.v)

I held Vic’s hand and just stared at him, the doctors where going to come around and wake him up any time now.

I stood up to go and grab a coffee; the doctors where going to send me out while they woke him up anyway.

I walked down the long corridor and turned left, I walked down for about thirty seconds and reached some elevators. I pressed the ‘down’ arrow and waited for it to arrive.



I got out of the elevator, and looked on the map. It said that the café was just down this corridor, through the double doors and then turn on the second right.

What?

I followed the instructions as well as I could. I’ve never been good with directions.



After asking two doctors and almost 10 minutes of confusion, I finally found the café. I dug my hand into my pocket and pulled out a few coins and a note. Sweet.

Sitting down with my coffee and biscuit, I began to think.

What if Vic hit his head really hard and had brain damage? What if the doctors can’t wake him up? What if he forgets who I am?

I couldn’t stand it any longer. I chugged the last of my coffee, burning my mouth in the process but I didn’t care, I grabbed my biscuit and sprinted towards Vic’s room.



I burst through the double doors only to be met with my mum and dad, and a very alive looking Vic.

“Vic! You’re awake!” I said excitedly, he furrowed his eyebrows but I just shrugged it off. I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around him. When he didn’t respond, I pulled away. Confused.

“Who… Who are you?” Vic asked, looking puzzled.

I just stared at him, my mouth wide open, and my facial expression making it obvious that I was in a lot of shock. With tears threatening to spill, I looked down at the ground, then back up at Vic… Who was… Smiling?

“I’m just fucking with you Kell, come here” Vic laughed and opened his arms. I grabbed hold of him and hugged him tight.

“YOU SON OF A BITCH!” I yelled, laughing at the end. I wasn’t angry, just slightly pissed at him for joking about something as serious as this. “Kellin I am not a bitch” a slightly Irish accent spoke from behind me. My cheeks went a little red.

“Um… Sorry Mrs Fuentes… Vic pretended he forgot who I was...” I trailed off. She just smiled and then hit me with her bag across the head. “Language!” She snapped jokingly. I heard the door open and I looked around to see a very pissed off looking Mike, with an equally as pissed looking Shannon, which was strange, she was always quite chilled out and just a massive silly. It was strange to see her so serious.

“Family only” Mike said angrily, I could tell this was directed at me. Shannon and Mike both glared at me from the other side of the room.

I didn’t want to fight so I flew out of there like a bamboo on a rope.

(Angry ass Mexican boy Mike’s p.o.v)

This obviously had something to do with Kellin.

My brother doesn’t just ‘accidentally’ fall in a river, cut his neck a little and hit his head.

“You guys go on up, we’ll catch you both up in a few minutes” Shan spoke softly.
“Alright love” my mum said, holding pa’s hand and walking into the hospital.

“Babe, I can practically hear you plotting to kill whoever is responsible for this. You need to calm down” Shannon said, rubbing my arm soothingly.
“I know I need to calm down, im just scared that he won’t be alright” I said, my voice slightly cracking.
“He’s going to be fine, Mikey. I promise” Shan pulled me into a hug; her being freakishly tall for a girl managed to rest her head on my shoulder. When she pulled away, I pulled her towards me by her grey oversized hoodie (that may I add, was once mine) and kissed her. “You’re the best, you know that?” I said, resting my forehead against hers. “Duh” she laughed. “Come on mexi, we need to go wake up Vicky poo” I laughed and followed my complete idiot of a girlfriend into the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah.

i would've written more but im tired and i get weird when im tired.

you're probably wondering why the chapter is called mike fuensass..

ask the other authors..

oh my god.

"mikeyangryhands" - ellee

idk bye