Status: complete bitches

I Will Soon Forget the Color of Your Eyes

Stuff

Cal tugged at my wrists and pulled me through the street to take me to Vic’s, despite my protesting about how Mike would kill me. She just carried on saying about how it would be for the best. And how I’d thank her for this when Vic and I were older and had children.

Nervous laughter was escaping my lips in an attempt to cover up the fear I was feeling. Partly because of how Mike would react but mostly for Vic. How would Vic react when he saw me after hearing nothing from me for 2 weeks? He’d surely be pissed?

Maybe if I just left him alone things would actually be better. I’d get back to being a lowlife fuck-up and he’d go back to being Vic. I’d even get the guys to stop bullying him. His life could be better. I’d also force Trisha to get some help. I mean, attempting to murder someone has got to be cause for psychological treatment.

Entering the house was the worst part of this experience but knocking their door was also terrifying. Mama Fuentes answered the door, she gave me a foul look but let me in anyway. We made our way through the hallway, passing the living room, the entire family were in there, as well as Mike’s friends. Each and every eye in that room was focused on me; each and every expression faltered from loving to hate as soon as their attention moved from their conversations to me.

“Quinn, I told you to step the fuck off.” Mike spat venomously, Tony and Jaime flanking him either side. They looked as if they were about to rip my head off but Shannon grabbed Mike’s shoulders and forced him to look at her. His gaze softened for a moment. She whispered something and his stance relaxed but tensed as soon as he looked in my direction again.

Pap Fuentes; or Victor as he now forced me to call him, seeing as how he found out about how “horrid” I was, spat that Vic was up in his room and that if I tried anything, it would be the last and final time I’d enter their home alive.

Cal assured me that everything would be fine soon enough as we made our way up the flight of stairs.

“Cal, what if he hates me?” I froze in place on the last step, she turned back towards me. Her expression was sympathetic but her stance was impatient.

“Kellin, he doesn’t hate you. So, everything should be dandy.”

I knocked Vic’s door three times. A faint ‘Come in’ was murmured by a female voice. I felt Nicole tense slightly as soon as she heard that voice. I opened the door and noticed Nicole’s eyes grow rather wide.

“Uh, hi, Vic” Vic’s eyes went wide and he jumped up from where he lay. He wasn’t supposed to leave his bed but he ran over to me anyway and held me tight.

“You’re an asshole.” He scream-whispered at me. Cal and the female I’d seen with Vic multiple times before but never remember her name, were exchanging awkward looks. Cal’s cheeks had gone slightly red and she turned away from the girl’s gaze. The girl tried to hide how awkward she felt and masked it with anger towards me.

“Kellin, you fucking asshole, you made Vic fall for you, and then you just completely ignore his existence. What’s wrong with you?”

“Things got complicated. I fucked up. Big time.” I paused to steady my breathing before speaking once more “I shouldn’t have gotten into this relationship with you. I’ve just messed your whole life up and turned it upside down. And I’m really sorry. Obviously, I want this; you don’t even understand how much I want this, I’m just considering options that would be best for you, Vic,” I breathed in the scent of his aftershave as I held him closer to me. “I, I like you a lot, Vic. And I just want the best for you.”

“I, uh, I’ll leave you two to talk.” The girl spoke before awkwardly, making awkward eye contact with Cal. Cal followed after her and Vic and I were alone.

“Kellin, stop, I want this. It’s not your fault; it’s your sister’s. She was the one who went completely psycho on me.” He removed from my embrace and held my firmly by my shoulders, looking straight into my ocean eyes with his crystal eye and his mocha eye. “You didn’t fuck up, I’m still here. I just wish you would have called me-“

“Mike wouldn’t-“

“Oh, hey, Vic!” Mike walked in with false enthusiasm, shooting me an easily hid expression of warning, showing me I’d crossed the line. Vic and Mike talked brotherly for a few moments before I decided it would be best if I went.

“I, I better go. Mom’s waiting. Bye, Vic, Mike.” I walked out the door and saw Cal talking to the girl, whose name I still could not remember, with a huge smile on her face. Both of their cheeks were flushed. Cal reddened even more when she saw more and I told her that I was going now.

"I'll see you again sometime, maybe? Bye, El!" Okay, so I'd have to remember her name for later. Also, I have some questions to ask Cal. And some stories to tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is bad bc writer's block but yolo m8

Don't ask why it's named stuff

lol