Status: SUPER SLOWLY ACTIVE. Just trying this out. let me know your thoughts

I Have a Million Different Kinds of Fun.

Communication.

- Hello Monada ;] its nice to hear from you. How are you?
From: Vic


I internally smiled, me heart raced. Why was I so excited? and so nervous? Brittany glanced over at me glaring at my glowing phone illuminating the goofy look I'm sure I had on my face. I glanced over and saw her roll her eyes and advert her attention back to the movie, but she still smiled sheepishly at me thinking I didn't notice. I knew she was happy for me, no matter how protective she came off.

- I'm wonderful, how are you?
To: Vic


My thumbs glided rapidly over my touchscreen, I hit send way to fast and threw my head back into the couch and groaned. I could have said something better I'm sure. Brittany looked over at me with a confused look on her face. she waved her hand in a way to tell me she wanted my attention.

"What's wrong?" I read her lips as She asked raising her eyebrows dramatically and looking at me with a sincere look on her face.

"Nothings wrong, I'm texting that guy Vic, and I just fee like an idiot ." I said back to her, not caring if she heard my voice because she's heard it many times before.

"Just be yourself." I watcher lips curl into a smile, she placed her hand on my shoulder and excused herself before leaving me sitting in the living room by myself as she went to bed.

just be yourself? that's hard advice to take when "being yourself" your whole like, as a deaf person, is constantly being scrutinized or made fun of. I will admit, I'm scared of being myself, i'm used to being insulted, but that doesn't make every insult any easier to take. They aren't always the same. They hurt just as much every time, no matter how hard I try to ignore or avoid them. Just because i'm deaf, doesn't mean I don't understand what words in the dictionary mean. Im deaf, not stupid. Funny how often people mix them up.

- I'm doing a lot better now that you texted me. I wasn't sure if you would...
From: Vic


HE was scared I wouldn't text HIM? Really? Maybe hes different? I thought about what to say with a little more attention this time.

- why is that? Did I come of as rude or something? :[
to: Vic


I tapped my fingers on the armrest of the couch in our living room, feeling the soft microfibers underneath my fingertips to distract myself as I waited for Vic to reply, Not that he was taking long. I was just entirely to impatient.

- NO! Not at all, I just felt that... Maybe I was rude for approaching you like that and making you uncomfortable. I feel really bad about startling you. I thought that maybe you wouldn't have wanted to talk to me again and you were just being polite. :/ Forgive me?
From: Vic


I giggled lightly at his rambling, The conversation was starting to flow more easily.

- Aww, No really. It was completely OK! You just caught me off guard. No need to feel bad Vic, I promise [: your forgiven! haha
To: Vic


Before I even set the phone down he had replied.

- Are you sure? I would love to make it up to you sometime, I'm afraid its the only way Ill feel truly forgiven. [: How about I take you to dinner sometime?
From: Vic


I bit my lip... I really want to go, but I'd have to text him the whole time... which can be awkward sometimes. Or you can just suck it up and talk around someone new for once.

- I would love to... but, I'm afraid I wont talk much..."
To: Vic


D: Oh my god I'm such an Idiot, your voice, your shy around new people, I'm sorry I forgot. God I'm already screwing this up :/ I'm sorry Madelyn
From: Vic


- No no no! You are not! I'm slightly complicated so it's my fault haha, How about... We can have dinner more privately? That way neither of us will get overwhelmed?
To: Vic


- That sounds way better than my idea, How about I cook for you? You can come to my place, if your okay with that? How about... tomorrow night?
From: Vic


I thought on it for a moment, it would be easier for me, and I'm sure Vic would be more patient if we were in a quieter place for him.

- Why not? That sounds Lovely Vic :] its a date.
To: Vic


- Is it okay if my brother may be by at some point? We live together but he isn't always around, aaaaand do you like Mexican food my lady?
From: Vic


- That's totally fine [: and yes I LOVE it actually. Like is an understatement haha.
To: Vic


-PERFECT :D! Cause you got yourself a date with a Mexican who can mean a mean fajita Monada ;] Ill text you my address tomorrow along with a time? if that okay with you?
Fro,: Vic


- Of course, guess Ill be seeing you tomorrow then, for now. Its bedtime. Goodnight Vic. [:
To: Vic


- buenas noches, Monada [:
From: Vic


I looked over at the clock, 1AM we had been texting for hours. I stretched m arms in the air and cracked my back before getting off the couch I had lazily sat on all night. I shut off the TV in the living room and walked over to my room, I plugged my phone in near my nightstand and smiled goofily while staring at Vic's last message, deciding that I better set it down or ill stare at it all night. I yawned and stretched again, then grabbed my special alarm. I set it for 9am and placed it under my pillow. The alarm is a long oval sort of shaped white clock, with a small face In the center that was designed to be placed under the pillow comfortably so that when it vibrated at the time you wanted to wake up you would feel it. I always had to set my clock on the harshest setting, because sometimes I couldn't feel the lower settings under my thick pillow.

I reached over and turned my faint glowing lamp that sat next to me off, before resting my head comfortably on my soft silk lined pillow before falling asleep with a big smile on my face.

because tomorrow, I had a date that I was actually excited about for the first time in a long time .
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys :D I've GOT this! hahah I have to really think carefully when I write this story that's why the updates are so far apart so I apologize. Also I know this is kind of short, but Its supposed to have a slower start than most of my stories, I really need all of you to be patient with me on this one and I really appreciate all of you who are gonna stick around for this story.

but here's the third installment so far and the next one will be AMAZING so be on the look out for it! hopefully I get it up sometime in the next two days <3

PLEASE COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT this story is based off the feedback I receive.

FOR ANYONE WHO READS MY MIKE STORY I have updated him as well :D so be stoked!
I love you all and have a great night...

PS: CANT STOP LISTENING TO THIS -> http://youtu.be/LUc_jXBD9DU