Sequel: Cloud of Our Own

I'm Water for Your Wine

im water for your wine

He’s the sun after a terrible thunderstorm.

It could be the worst thing to ever happen to you, your boyfriend breaks up with you or you fail an important test, anything bad that upsets you; and he could still bring a smile to anyone’s face. He could simply sit next to you or crack a corny joke and it could just make you feel like someone actually gives a shit.

I remember, I was so hung up on this boy and he supposedly liked me but wouldn’t talk to me in any way, as if to tell me I wasn’t important enough to say ‘hi’ to. I was so upset because I had done so much for him to notice me and none of it seemed to work.

He came to sit next to me in our science class, as I had separated myself from everyone else, and just sat there. After a few minutes he turned to me and asked ,”What’s wrong?”

I shrugged as if I didn’t know and continued to act like I was doing my work. I was seriously going over how I could someone get this stupid fucking boy to like me. I know there are so many more beautiful people than me but at least I’m honest and straightforward and kind of attractive right? Isn’t honesty the best quality?

He suddenly grabbed my hand then and said, “We’re gonna get married.”

I sat looking at him confused for a few seconds before I let out a high pitched laugh, although I tried to hide it quickly as our science teacher shot us a look, mostly because his face was so serious when I knew he had a girlfriend so it could never happen.

He tried so hard not to laugh but then cracked a smile and said again, “We’re gonna get married and we’re gonna make beautiful babies.”

I kept laughing but stopped long enough to say, “That’s not happening.”

“Of course it is, and we have to have a girl so she can be beautiful like her mommy.”

It was about the middle of March when he said this, and my hair was down; my bangs covering half of my face. I swear if they weren’t hiding my face, there would be a clearly shown blush on my cheeks.

I turned my face towards the window to cool my overheated face and then glanced through my hair at him and said quietly, “No, we cant have kids.”

He just smiled real big and said, “I can wait.”

I still wonder how long.
♠ ♠ ♠
just for me and like one other reader
im kinda ok with that