Sequel: Cloud of Our Own

I'm Water for Your Wine

i'm water for your wine

“Get offa’ my legs.”

“I’m not on your legs!”

“Well, you’re close to them and it’s too hot.”

“Well, if Leo turned the fucking fan to someone else besides himself, we wouldn’t be having this problem!”

Jordan and I looked in Leo’s direction as he watched the movie, seemingly oblivious to our ranting. I picked up one of his sneakers and threw it at his head and Leo let out a yelp as it hit him.

“Fuck was that for?” He rubbed his head as he threw his shoe back. I ducked just in time, as it would have hit me square in the face.

“Since we’re not doing shit and you’re hogging the fan, we feel we deserve some cool time.” I nodded my head along to Jordan’s words as he moved to move the fan in our direction

“Then I’m gonna sit with you guys so we’re all chill!”

Jordan and I moved to protest but Leo had already gotten up and jumped to squeeze on the other side of me on the floor. Our situation was, Leo and I were to get Red Mango but it was so hot we decided to stay at his house and Jordan had already been at Leo’s house so he tagged along.

So, there I sat with Jordan laying down inches from my legs making me warmer despite the fan while Leo sat right next to me, our knees bumping each other. As we all got comfortable, Jordan started to rewind the movie to the parts we missed.

At the same time, Leo turned to stare at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. He acted surprised and put his hand on his heart but then proceeded to jokingly mouth, “But I love you.”

I shrugged and looked at the movie, paying him no mind. But it was really all I could think about. Did he really love me? Or was he saying that because we’re really close friends? Or is he just fucking with me? Either way, after awhile, I mouthed back, “But I don’t love you.”

Leo’s eyes grew wide and he got up and jumped on Jordan. “Get the fuck off me! What’s wrong with you?” Jordan said as he pushed Leo off of him onto the floor.

“Marilyn doesn’t love me!”

Jordan looked at me then back at Leo and the back at me. “Is he serious right now?”

I shrugged, “I wish I could say he wasn’t but then I’d be lying and we both know how he is.”

Jordan let out an exasperated sigh and looked at me. “Now you see, the easy way to solve this is to tell him you love him so we can watch this move and have cool air alright?”

I rolled my eyes at him, “I didn’t realize. Thank you Captain Obvious.”

Jordan mumbled and I asked, “What was that?”

“Oh, nothing. I’m just saying you look beautiful today!”

“Fucking cunt liar.”

“Fine, I am, fucking bitch.”

“Love you too.”

Our friendship was amazing.

We both turned to Leo who was rocking himself in the fetal position and pretending to cry. I rolled my eyes and called to him. He turned his head in my direction, a puppy dog look on his face. “I love you too Leo, now can we watch this movie?”

He happily jumped up to resume his spot next to me as Jordan laid back down to rewind the movie, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
literally how my day "alone" with him went

pretty hilarious all the same