Sequel: Cloud of Our Own

I'm Water for Your Wine

your fingertips are never cool

Sometimes you have to act like you don’t care even when you do.

Selfless acts of kindness to make someone else happy are a good thing. It helps the other person to really understand their feelings and to let them think what they want to do with themselves and their relationships.

I know he still loves her. I can tell in the way he acts, the way he talks. He loves her so much, and she doesn’t seem to want to return it and he tries to distract himself with something, or in this case, someone, meaning me.

He talks to me daily, about random things about sweet things about anything to keep his mind off of the girl who broke his heart and who seems completely over him. Despite my own feelings, I stop returning the sweet little nothings we used to share.

It’s hurting both him and myself trying to act as if these fabricated feelings for each other are genuine. I know that my feelings are from quickly trying to get over another boy and my own feelings for him. I know for a fact his feelings are purely a distraction, if any feelings are mixed with flirting.

If it means cutting off all emotional ties to just be friends with you again, so be it. I don’t want to ruin one of my best friendships for petty feelings.
♠ ♠ ♠
only 3 more left. i already have the final chapter written,
just need a few more fillers basically