Stuck

Five

Rosie woke up later that night, almost half past 1 in the morning, her mouth was dry and her throat was so sore. Her head spun and her eyes burned. She took in a few deep breaths to keep the bile in her throat down and glanced over her surroundings. From looking around, she could see that she was back at Zayn's house, in his room.

She felt too ill to fuss and laid her head back onto the pillow. She was almost back asleep until she felt a hot arm slither over her hip. Her eyes shot open wide just as she was pulled into a bare body, apart from a thin fabric over his waist. Rosie struggled to free herself from the too hot body, but won over the sleeping lad. She laid as far as she could from Zayn, curled over her legs with her heavy hair splayed over the crisp white pillow.

~~~


A heavy hand rested over Rosie's lower back, making her mumble into the pillow beneath her. Zayn chuckled before laying beside her.

"Go grab a shower, we've got places to go love." Rosie shook her head, a sharp pain tinging through her temples. "Yes, I've got some of my sisters clothes for you to wear, come on." Rosie groaned and reached out to push Zayn away.

"I wanna go home." Zayn sighed before pushing himself off the bed and yanking the duvet off the bed.

"You are home, now get up." Rosie grumbled to herself as she stayed in her curled position. Zayn's heavy feet stomped over before Rosie felt his hot breath against her ear. "Get up now." His voice harsh.

Eventually Rosie got out of the bed and grabbed the grey slouch tee and the black jeans and went to take her shower. She used Zayn's shampoo and body wash, enjoying the scent of him.

After her shower, she looked through a few drawers before finding an unopened toothbrush package. She brushed her teeth and dressed into the clothes, noticing the jeans seemed a tad loose on her hips. She toweled her hair until almost all the water was gone, leaving it slightly damp.

Zayn knocked on the door, calling out if she was ready. Rosie sighed and opened the door, and stepping out. Zayn smiled at her, holding out her dingy white Chuck Taylor's. Tucked inside the opening of them were her sheer black socks.

Taking them from Zayn, Rosie walked over to the bed and began pulling them on. She stood when she had them on and fixed the jeans.

"Do they fit you?" Rosie nodded and laced her hands together behind her back. "We're going out so you can get a whole new look. Just us." Zayn stepped close to Rosie and pressed a kiss to her temple. "How's that sound?" Rosie shrugged, looking down at her feet.

Zayn's face dropped, he had hoped that Rosie would grow used to him and be more open. His hopes were thrown out.

"Lets go get some breakfast, you've got a hair appointment to make."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long, I've been doing somethings for Uni and I cracked my nail in half the other day so I've been a little busy. Hope you enjoy!