We Both Have Problems

We Both Have Problems-Part 1 of 3

Gerard's POV

Three years. Three years since I last saw the man I love. Three years since he sent away, never to return. Well, at least not for three years. But now, after three long, love less years, I was about to see him.

I walked into the newly built building that held condos. I looked down at the torn piece of paper that had the address of his condo written in black pen ink. My raven colored hair fell into my eyes as I did this and I steadily moved it away. I walked into the building, my nerves growing intensely as I took the elevator up to the third floor.

As the elevator door opened I saw that there was mirror hanging on the wall so that you could catch a glimpse of yourself as you walk to whatever condo you are needed at.
I did more than glimpse though. I stopped and studied my reflection, trying to improve anything that could be improved.

I used my hand to flatten any hair on my head that was out of place. I checked to see if my eyeliner was in any way smudged. I straightened up my black Iron Maiden shirt. I then made sure my pants were just right and noticed that my package was extremely noticeable.

After double checking myself I turned away from the mirror and wondered down the hall until I came to the couch door with the number twenty-six placed on the door. The nerves that were in the pit in my stomach were now explosive.

I lifted my hand, getting ready to knock on the door, but was hesitant at first.

Finally, I knocked on the wooden door. Three solid knocks. After waiting for about a minute. Standing nervously in front of the door, it opened.

I nearly started crying when I saw him. No. I did start crying.

His hair was now cut on the sides and dyed blond. The top was cut into some what of a Mohawk that layed down with a fringe that fell into his eye, that was dyed black.
Oh god, his eyes were more beautiful than ever.
He was wearing a black Misfits shirt that clung to his torso every so snugly. He was wearing blue skinny jeans that accented his package perfectly. But, to summarize his appearance, one word. AMAZING.

Without speaking we both embarrassed each other in a hug. Both of us crying. Both of us smiling.

"I missed you to much Frankie." I said, using the name I had always used for him.

"Oh god, I've missed you too G." He said back, his head nuzzled into my chest. I smiled even more when he used his nickname for me. He's the only one that I ever let cal me that.

The hug eventually ended and Frank pulled me into his condo. He told me I could have a seat anyone and asked me if I would like anything to drink. He gave me the choices of water, tea, and wine. Without hesitation I told him wine.

A few minutes later he came back with two glasses full of wine and the bottle itself.

"Sorry everything is a mess. I haven't finished packing."

I looked around and saw some boxes pushed up against walls but besides that it was clean. "It's not dirty. I love it." I love this man. But after three years does he still love me? After that we talking. About everything and anything. My wine was long gone and had more after that. I didn't drink earlier today but it's hard to resist when it's placed right in front of you.

After three hours of talking about everything Frank was straddling my waist, attaching his lips to mine. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip which soon started out battle for dominance. Just like it was three years ago, I won. I explored his mouth, noting that not much had changed.

I felt Frank's hands move to the rim of my shirt. He pulled it up, causing us to break the kiss, and pulled it over my head. He looked down at my chest and ran his hand from the bottom of my stomach and said softly, "You're still beautiful." He then kissed me again before I pulled his shirt off.

I looked down at him, just like he did to me, but I found something that I didn't expect to find. I lightly touched franks protruding rings. I could feel each one and I could see them all perfectly. I moved my hands down to his stomach that was sucked in, but not because he was sucking it in at that moment, but because he had made himself that way.

With my hands place on his stomach I looked up at Frank. His eyes were watering and slowly a tear fell from the corner of my eye.

"I love you Frankie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, don't skip any. It all matters. And comment and subscribe. The next chapter is going to be written in Frank's point of veiw of the same situatian. Remember, we both have problems.