Status: I am sorry to inform you all that Charlie has taken his own life last month. This story will not be updated.

Things Will Never Be the Same

two.

i heard voices in the other room, which i later realized was the kitchen. i noticed it was Casper and his mum, so i decided to listen in, which was easy because i was pretending to sleep.
"how did you find him?"
"i just did, it was a freak chance i guess. no matter, he's here now and we have to help him somehow."
"i know, i know. let me just talk to him, ok?"
"fine"
i felt someone touch my shoulder, and i screamed. it was unexpected and i couldn't help it.
"are you alright? said the ill faced women, who looked to be in her 40's and was now out of breath, 5 feet away from me.
"im so sorry, i didn't mean to scare you, i was just not expecting to be touched." i said with a nervous laugh.
"it's ok hunny, now we need to talk." i looked at her with fear spelled clearly in my eyes and my heart jumping out of my throat. "now, why did your parents kick you out exactly?"
"i told them i was getting bullied at school before, and they said i needed to defend myself. eventually, i started coming home with black eyes and fat lips, they still did nothing. then i turned to self destructive behaviors, like cutting and drugs. my mum found my stash of razors and weed so she told my father. they helped me through it and eventually it all stoped, but the bullying didn't. i was consuming all of their time with my petty problems, so they didn't see any of the depression in my twin sister's heart. she killed herself last night, and i was in her note. she said it was my fault. my father snapped at this and started hitting me with everything he could find, and when everything around him was broken, he used his fists. he was screaming at me and eventaully threw me out and said never come back." the women was in pure shock. she hugged me and said
"I'm so sorry for your loss and everything you had to go through. you're staying with us as long as you need." i didn't even realize i started crying until she wiped my tears. "now, we will need a more permanent and comfortable bed, now won't we. also, some new clothes and, i'm sorry hunny, but a hair cut also. no exceptions." i nodded and stood up with her. she turned to Casper and said "he will sleep in your room, you have the pull-out matress on your couch." then she smiled at me and gestured toward the stairwell.

"you should probably shower before we go to the mall." said Casper, he had an off look in his eyes, but i declared it as nothing. he showed me to the restroom so i could bathe, and a thanked him with a smile and nod.

when i went into the shower, i saw that Casper or his dad had old fashioned razors. i looked at them, oh so tempted to slice my pain from my wrists and release the bad memories to the floor, but opted out of it. when i was done bathing, i wraped the towel i set out around my waist and stepped out to put my clothes on.
"You're not going to wear those." i heard someone say. my towel dropped as i screamed and jumped away from the voice. it was Casper, who was now staring at me naked. lovely. "ummmm, this is weird." i was just looking at him with a face redder than the color itself. he was looking right at my dick! not my face, not the wall, my dick. eventually he turned around and told me i was going to borrow some of his old clothes he out grew for the day, because mine were blood soaked. he left the room and came back a few seconds later with a pair of black skinny jeans and a black and white striped shirt, which i later noticed had a dark red heart right on the front. i have never worn this much black, or skinny jeans, but i liked the way i looked in them. "do you want some eyeliner too? because i have some." Casper offered me a little black pencil looking thing.
"i don't know what it is or how to wear it." i responed, not even looking at his face, but rather the pencil.
"do you like your outfit?" he said, still holding the stick out
"i love my outfit." i said with a confused smile on my face
"then you will love eyeliner." he responded, grabbing my arms and sitting me on the counter of the bathroom. he got inches away from my face and started outlining my eyes with the weird stick thing. when he was done, he didn't back away from my face, instead, he stared into my eyes and put his hands on mine. "your look beautiful" he said under his breath, i knew what he said, but asked him what it was he wispered anyway. "it's nothing. lets go to the mall." he said with a smile on his face, still super close to my face.
"umm, can you back up a little so i can get down?"
"no need." i was confused until he picked me up bridal style. i was shocked and just looked at him with an uncomfortable laugh as he carried me down the stairs and into the car. we sat in the back seats together, which was pretty cool if you ask me.

~time laps, car rides are boring too write about and too read~

when we got to the mall, us two went off on our own, leaving his mother to catch up with some friends she met in the doorway. while we were wandering for a store i liked to shop at, Casper went to hold my hand. i wanted to hold his back, but i was afraid of what everyone around us would think, so i just pulled away. he looked at me obviously upset, and he looked like he was about to say something. he ended up just turning around and leading me in the oposite direction. i was really confused, but just went with the flow.

i look up at the sign of the store he stopped at and terror filled my soul...
♠ ♠ ♠
i think you all think casper likes damian, and i think you think correctly.....things will get interesting from here..... ;)

p.s. i dont think i will get into graphic detail about anything, but if i do, i will mark the chapter 'THINGS GETTING SEXY IN HERE ;)"

hope you all like it so far :3