Status: I am sorry to inform you all that Charlie has taken his own life last month. This story will not be updated.

Things Will Never Be the Same

six.

we got to the emergengy room and things were stressful. Casper's mum was acting so nervous it made her seem angry. she was obviously upset, and i wasn't mad at her for it, but i wanted to talk to Casper in privet. i began droping hints that she should leave, and when she FINALLY caught on, she said she would go get herself some lunch.

"What did that guy mean? When he said something about your dad." i piped up after about 5 minutes of ackward scilence.
"Oh, um, my dad, uh, left when i was about 9. People say it was because he was gay, but it was my mum. she uh, kicked him out. he was, um, abusive to, uh, me and my mum, all the time." Casper replied, obviously nervous with the situation. I held his hands and smiled into his eyes. he got a weird look and pulled me closer to him. we were inces from each other's faces, staring into the other's eyes. he wispered "are you uncomfortable?" but i remained silent, not knowing how i was feeling. "good" he said, then he kissed me. ON THE MOUTH! my eyes widened, and i pulled away in an instant, giving Casper a terrifyed look. "what's wrong?"
"I'm NOT GAY!"
"that's not what i picked up on. you ALWAYS hint that you are."
"I DO NOT!"
"yes, you do. it may not be on purpose, but you do." Casper said with that smirk i loved. truth is, i had NO CLUE if i was or wasn't gay, but i wasn't about to expiriment with the guy i had to sleep with. what if i wasn't and he was? that would be so weird. having to look at him, let alone share a room. "i'm sorry, i crossed a line. forgive me?" Casper inturrupted my thoughts with his puppy dog eyes, making my heart melt for him.
"how can i stay mad at you?" i replied, kissing him on the cheek, as he did to me earlier. just as i did this, the doctor walking in the room with some x-rays in hand. we stared with anticipation, and the doctor caught on to this. he turned to us and said
"it's definitly broken." he looked at me and asked if i was a brother of Casper's, to which i obviously replied no. "are you comfortable with helping Casper get dressed?" and my face turned more red than my hair. i'm sure Casper's did the same. i looked over at him, and then nodded yes to the doctor, who was waiting for a response at this point. "Casper, you can't bend over, or look down or anything like that, you understand?" Casper nodded to, his face and mine still red. the doctor gave us a dirty look after looking at our hands, which we now saw were still locked together with no intention of finding a key. he walked out of the room, clearly mumbling the words 'fucking faggots' with disgust in his voice.

"why do people think we are lovers?" i said, causing Casper to burst out laughing; soon i followed after realizing what i said. after the laughing ceased, we looked each other in the eyes, both our faces getting closer with closed eyes. we both knew what was happening, or about to happen, but neither of us cared. just before our lips touched, Casper's mother walked in. luckly, we got away from each other before she saw anything. thank the Lord Jesus.
"time to go home boys." said Casper's mum. it was now quiet late, so we were all yawning the whole ride home...i could feel tonight would be oh so very very ackward...and i simply can't wait.