Status: I am sorry to inform you all that Charlie has taken his own life last month. This story will not be updated.

Things Will Never Be the Same

eight.

i sprung out of bed, terrifyed of the scream and whoever was approaching. i began to panic, shaking Casper violently to get out of bed, but he simply wouldn't move. i began to cry as i ran to the door, but it was locked. we were now stuck with no way of escape. i began to scream Capser's name, shaking him yet again. it was useless, we were trapped.

"Damian, are you ok?"
"NO! THEY'RE COMING FOR US, WE ARE LOCKED IN AND NOW WE ARE GOING TO DIE!" i replied without thinking, tears streaming down my face.
"Calm down. who's coming." Casper said in a soft voice, putting his hands on my shoulders.
"I don't know, but your mum came in and said they were coming for you, but you wouldn't wake up and now the door is locked and we cant get out so they will kill us for sure." i said, starting calm but getting worked up towards the end. Casper walked over to the door and opened it with ease, then he looked back at me and asked if i was sure i wasn't dreaming. "i am very sure, your mum's scream woke me up."
"MUM!" Casper yelled through the hall. soon after, his mother walked in wearing a bath-robe and slippers with messed up hair and tired eyes.
"What do you need Casper, I was trying to sleep." his mother concluded, very agitated i might add.
"see, it was all your imagination, go back to sleep." Casper said, giving me pitiful eyes. i simply nodded, suggesting i was sorry for waking them, and crawled back into bed.

~TIME LAPS.....ABOUT 8:00 IN THE MORNING~

"boys, get up! you're going to be late for school!"
"OH SHIT!" Casper and I said in unison, springing out of our beds. we both saw his mother just smile and lazily walk out the room. Casper went to bend over and get his shirt from the floor, but his nose started to bleed from the break. "OH SHIT!" we both yelled together again. he ran to the bathroom and took a 5 minute shower, washing off the blood from his hands and face. he ran back to our room (BARE ASS NAKED I MIGHT ADD) and said
"you have to help me get dressed, remember?" damnit
"can you at least get your underwear?"
"sadly, no. hurry, we dont have time for this!" Casper said with that mischevious grin on his face. i sighed and grabbed him a pair of boxers and helped him into them, which was very ackward because both of us got 'morning wood'.
After he was dressed, i realized i was still only in my boxers. i rushed over to the bag of new clothes in the corner and threw on the first thing i saw, a pair of red pants and a white shirt with bleeding hearts all over it. Casper grabbed the eyeliner on the way out, and we both jumped into the back seat of the all ready started car; Casper's mum was waiting anxiously in the drivers seat. Casper decided to start putting on my eyeliner, which made me blush. when he was done, he handed the stick to me and said "MY TURN!" i nervously gulped as i put the pencil under his eye. everything was going smoothly until we hit a bump, causing me to jerk the beauty stick and drawing a crooked line across the side of his face. i was scared that he would be upset with me, but when he looked in the front mirror, he smiled from ear to ear. he told me it looked cool, almost like a dead tree sprouting from the side of his eye. he then asked me to do the same to the other side of his face, which i successfully did, kind of.

we finally got to hell, i mean school, and we were just barely on time. class started in 5 minutes, so we ran to the building, not even stopping to grab our books for our first class. i never knew we went to school together, but when i found out we had the same 1st hour, i just about screamed. HOW COULD I NOT OF NOTICED HIM?! HE'S SO FREAKING HOT!!

We slid into our seats in the back row as the bell was ringing, and as usual, i did aboslutly nothing but sleep. on the other side of the room, Casper was sleeping to, or so i thought. when i woke up about half way into class i saw him with his head down, so i simply assumed he was sleeping, but whenever he thought i wasnt looking at him he would gaze at me in a creepy stalker kind of way, then when i turned back to him, his head was down. whatever.

the bell saying that period was over rang after an eternity passed, and i was the first out the door (Casper being a close second). when him and i made our way into the already crowded halls, we were instantly thrown against some lockers, hearing the words 'faggots' from some punks that walked away after the act. though it hurt, i just brushed it off, as did Casper. it happens to all the time, so i am used to it and i am POSITIVE Casper is as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
again, sorry it took so long...here take my virtual hugs (>")> <("<)

~CHARLIE