Status: Thank you so much for reading! And enjoy!

My Alpha Mate

My Alpha Mate - Chapter 2: My mate?

We placed some mats on the ground, the twins had pink while I chose red. Yes, I love the color red and, no, I did not dye my hair red because I like it so much. So now we were laid on the ground, on our stomachs, with our toes touching our head. I could see my toes as I stared at the sky. I sometimes think I'm TO flexible. Like I'll be able to do things not humanly possible.

A shadow cast over me, a really big one. I got a little mad, my toes are pretty and I wanted to stare at them!

"Who dares to disturb my yoga?" I asked, pretending to be that giant from Jack and the Beanstalk. What? I love that book. Wait, does he even say that? I heard a chuckle, which I knew came from Hunter.

"Come on, I have something to tell you." He said, I sighed but got up anyway. The twins groaned in a cute little way, still in their positions.

"Do worry, I'll be back." I smiled as I slipped back on my flip-flops. I felt really happy, because yoga does that to ya. It cleans you mind and soul. So, because I felt happy, while Hunter walked, I was flipping. Well, not actually flipping, more like bending backwards and flipping over just to do it again.

"Are you okay?" Hunter asked, I smiled up at him because I was walking backwards on all fours.

"This is what I do when I'm happy, and I'm happy now." I flipped over and began to walk like a normal person and not like that weird person from that Exorcist movie. Yes, I watched it and it scared the hell out of me and my sister. I remember pulling a trick on her when I got home from school earlier than her. I used my makeup to make me look all scary and stuff, and then I bent backwards when I heard her coming in and began to walk up and down the stairs, laughing like a maniac. She screamed so loud that the neighbors even knocked at our do to see what happened. She wouldn't let me touch her for a week.

I giggled at the memory.

"You're happy? So you'll stay?" He asked, hope filling his beautiful eyes. I stared at him, his face seemed to turn into a begging puppy face, I just imagined the ears and everything. Oh my god. No, no. I sighed.

"Only for a little while." I said sternly, pointing a finger at him. His face lit up and he smiled. "And only because I love doing yoga, and I don't know that many people that do yoga except my mom." I stated, looking down for a while until I was pulled into Hunter and his lips crashed down on mine.

Wait, what the hell?

I would have pushed him away but my arms melted to the ground as he pressed his lips against mine. My skin started to prickle with goosebumps and my heart started to do back flips. He pulled away and I licked my lips from the loss. His lips were so soft and warm when it left my lips got cold. He smiled.

"Why'd you do dat, man?" I whined, covering my face so he wouldn't see my blush. He chuckled. "That was my first kiss, dude." He took my hands off my face and leaned do his forehead was on mine.

"I'm glad I could be your first." He said, making my face go even hotter. I shrugged him off, folding my arms.

"What'chu bring me here for?" I said, my lips pursed. My good mood is ruined.

"I wanted to tell you something."

"Well?" He pulled me closer by the waist.

"Your my mate." He said, my eye's widen. Mate?

"Mate?" I voiced my thought's, he chuckled, maybe from my facial expression.

"Yes. That's why I wanted you here so badly. I just found out a couple minutes ago so I'm as shocked as you." He placed a kiss on the tip of my nose. "But pleasantly surprised." He finished. I just stared at him, mate? Well, I can't deny that Hunter isn't the hottest man I've ever seen in my life. Besides Zac Efron. He looks a lot like him though, a Zac Efron doppelganger! But whatever, now I have my own Zac Efron. And isn't a mate like being boyfriend and girfriend, but being bind together and all that stuff. Man, I watch to much Teen Wolf. Wait, if I'm his mate, than what is he?

"What are you?" I asked him, he raised his eyebrow.

"What?"

"You said mate, so your not human, are you?" I asked, he smiled.

"You catch on quick." I narrowed my eyes at him, answer, dammit. "I'm a werewolf." I suddenly jumped out of his arms and pointed to him.

"I knew it! Teen Wolf, watching you all this time wasn't just a way to pass time." I whispered to myself.

"What?"

"Nothing!"

So now I have a 'mate'. I wonder how this'll work out. But for now I have to get back to the twins and finish my yoga, yo!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but this is only another part of the first chapter I forgot to put and I was to lazy to go back to the chapter and edit and all that so I did this. Whatever, hope you enjoyed and all.

Bye! Me go sleep!