Status: Now turned into a chapter fic -trying to be active

Lips of an Angel

Nothing

Jack downs another drink, loving the burn it's leaving down his throat. He's already had enough drinks to get him drunk -which, he is- but he keep on drinking trying hard to forget everything that's going on in his life. Rian and Zack are watching him, both feeling a little bad. They know that him and Oli have problems, and that they have verbal fights but they don't know about anything else. They don't know the pushing and shoving and punching and smacking and choking and all the other shit he puts Jack through. But they're watching him drink himself to oblivion. They wonder why but don't ask. It's really not their business.

Jack looks at them with a goofy grin on his face, and takes a seat in front of them. "You'll never, ever believe what I did last night guys." He slurs.

Both boys look at each other and back at Jack. "..well? What'd you do Jacko." Zack asks.

"No no no. You havta guess!" He says as if it's obvious.

Rian acts like he's thinking. "I can't think of anything. Just tell us, yeah?" He says just to get it out of his drunk friend.

"I called Alex up!" The drunken male exclaims. "And we talked. We actually talked!"

Simultaneously his two friends sigh and even roll their eyes. "Really Jack?" Rian groans. "Why do you bother with him? You're so much better without him than you are with him."

Jack shakes his head disagreeing. "No you're totally wrong." He argues.

"No he's not." Zack says. "Jack you don't need Alex in your life."

"Yes I do!" Jack cries out, slamming his fist down on the table. Everyone looks their way, causing Zack and Rian to blush from embarrassment; but Jack does react. "I. Need. Him." He whispers before getting up. Before either boy could ask what he was doing, Jack was already out of the bar door.

--

As Jack is stumbling his way across town, he keeps repeating the same things over and over. "Alex. I need to get to Alex I need to see him and he'll take me back he will he loves me I just I need to see Alex. Alex. Alex Alex."

He pulls out his cell phone and dials the elders number but keeps getting sent to voice mail. He leaves the same message every time. "Alex. Alex I love you. Please just answer."

He continues his journey to his house, using fences and railings to help him from falling over as he shuffles his feet in the drunken state he's in. As he's getting closer, his confidence builds and something inside him just tells him that there is no way Alex won't take him back. No way in hell that once he sees exactly how much of a wreck Jack really is without him. Alex will take a look at Jack and finally come to his senses. Realize that leaving in the first place was a bad idea.

Finally he gets to his house, and stumbles up the steps and knocks on the door. When Alex opens his door, he's surprised at what's in front of him. He can tell that Jack is drunk, can basically smell the booze that's oozing off of him. "Jack? What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Alex. Alex you gotta listen to me. I ..I need you. I love you, and I've never stopped Alex I need you to realize we're meant to be and fuck I'm in love with you and always have been and I know you love me too just please." Jack reaches out and grabs Alex's arm as if it'll help get his point across.

But Alex only stares at Jack, not sure how to respond to this.

Zack and Rian are trying to find their, in Zacks car driving around town until they know exactly where he's going. Once the pull up to Alex's house they're too late though, Jack is already on the porch pouring his heart out. "I'll go get him." Rian says, opening the car door.

He jogs over to the other boys shyly smiling at Alex. "Hey uh sorry about this man." He said to his friend before grabbing Jacks hand, about to pull him away. "C'mon Jack lets go."

But Jack doesn't budge. He feet stay planted down and he gives Alex a pleading look. "Alex please. Please Alex just.."

But Alex looks back into his house knowing that Dakota is sleeping and if he doesn't hurry she'll wake up and come down. He turns back around and with a breaking heart looks at Rian. "It's fine man. Just make sure he gets home safe."

Jacks heart is torn on the spot and his eyes start to water. "No! Alex please I know you love me still please!" He begs, tears threatening to fall.

"I think you should go home, Jack." Alex mumbles, but it's not what he really wants to say but he can't just take Jack back, not with Dakota upstairs.

Rian nods and basically drags Jack over to the car, all the while Jack wiping his eyes and begging, pleading for Alex to admit he still wants Jack. Just before Rian closes the car door, Alex hears Jacks last plea, and it tugs at his heart, curiosity getting to him.

"Please don't make me go back home, don't make me go back to Oli."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow this update took forever and I'm so so so sorry about that BUT here it is :)
Based loosely off the song nothing. ((Not really loosely tbh))
I hope you guys like it! I'll try to get the next chapter up ASAP!!
But before I do that I need a song to use for the chApter after that so your reccomandations are being asked for here c:

Anyway I hope you have an awesome day/night and I hope you smile ok yeah I love you guys so much!
-xo Sonia