Status: Hope you Enjoyed Part1 of 'Why Do I Love Him?'

Why Do I Love Him?

I lied on my bed, dreaming about Cory. How his hazel eyes sparkled in the sunlight. How he flipped his hair out of his face. How he smiled as he comforted me when I was in a rut. Wait! What am I thinking?! He's my best friend! I quickly sat up on my bed and dialed Natalie, my other best friend, on my cell phone. "What?", asked Natalie annoyed. "I need you to come over. ASAP!", I shouted into the phone and ended the call. I sat on my bed, shaking my head in disbelief that I had intimate feelings towards my best friend. A few minutes later, I heard a knock on my window. I slid open my neon pink curtains to find Natalie vigorously knocking on my window while holding on to the ladder I had put there incase I needed to sneak out or wanted Natalie or Cory over. Yeah... my parents don't exactly like Natalie or Cory. Probably because Natalie and Cory snuck me out to Alex Govman's party last month and I came back home stoned and drunk and threw up on the crochet rug my grandmother made before she pasted away, which my parents adored. I opened the window for Natalie and she quickly climbed into my room. "Shit! It's so damn cold out there!", exclaimed Natalie as she hugged herself trying to get warm. "You know you could have came n from the front door. My parents aren't home.", I said. I tossed a blanket to shivering Natalie. "It's fucking 6:00 in the damn morning and it's friggen snowing outside! You better explain your ass pretty damn good or I swear there will be nothing left of you!", echoed Natalie. Natalie gave me an evil look. Her mouth crooked and her dark circled eyes scowled at me. I thought she was possessed! It took me a while to say something back because I was too busy being freaked out by her evil scowl. Once I was ready to explain myself, I took a big hard gulp. "I....--" She cut me off, "You...?" I cleared my throat and finished my sentence. "I love... Cory." I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. I was so embarrassed yet so relieved. The whole room was quiet. After a minute or so, I looked up at her. She didn't have a evil scowl or a crooked mouth anymore. She a cheeky grin. She slowly got up off my bed and walked over to me, still with that cheeky grin plastered on her face. She stood there for a bit just staring at me then.... "I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!",she screamed from the top of her lungs, punching me in my shoulder. I blushed as I blocked her little punches of joy. "Haha! I knew it! I knew it! I KNEW IT!", she shouted some more. "OMG! This is huge! I think a mermaid cut wedding dress would look good on you. But we don't want it white. That's too blah. How 'bout a champagne-y color? Huh? And the letter font for the invitations can be Bold font or Joti one font! Oh! This is gonna be so fun!", shouted Natalie grabbing my diary of my nightstand to jot down all her 'wedding thoughts.' As she was about to right, her eyes skimmed through my diary. "Hey! Don't touch that!", I exclaimed. "Oooh! you got some juicy secrets in there!", she said with a smile as she crinkled her nose. "This diary is not for your eyes. And Cory and I aren't getting married!", I shouted angrily. "What's all the shoutin' in here?!", asked my brother as he swung open door. "Oh, hey there my Natalie Wattalie!", said my brother said with a dumb smile. The same smile Natalie gave me when she stole my diary. "Hey my cutiekins.", said Natalie as she gave my brother a kiss which led to them making out. Oh! Did I not tell you? My brother, Kyle, is dating Natalie. Gross right?! "Ugh! Get a room!", I commanded. My brother shut the door behind him, not breaking their kiss, and plopped down on my bed. "Not my room you jerk!" I threw my diary at Kyle's head. "Ok! Ok! I'll go! Bye Natalie.", Kyle said as he exited the room. After their revolting make-out, I chit chatted with Natalie until.... my phone rang. I picked it up and read the caller ID. Cory! Stay Tuned for the Rest of the Story!
  1. Why Do I Love Him?
    An insecure,troubled 15-year-old girl named Myla Farren falls in love with her best guy friend, Cory Cruz, a rebellious boy.
  2. Why Do I Love Him?
    Myla gets in a little trouble. Uh-oh!