Status: Enjoy guys! Love you and thank you for reading!

Untitled

Baby, are you still awake?

Phan mpreg

"I love you so much Dan." Phil smiled turning back to the film they were watching. They huddled together on the sofa as Dan rested his hands on Phils baby bump. Phil was huge now as it was incredibly close to his due date.
"Phil, what's that wet stu- HOLY SHIT." Dan screamed. As he got up and panicked Phil looked confused. "PHIL YOUR WATER HAS JUST BROKE, YOU'RE HAVING THE BABY!" Dan shouted as he ran around the place putting stuff in the car. He ran over to Phil supporting him as he got him into the car. Once Phil sat in the car seat he screamed as he had his first contraction. Gripping the door and clutching his stomach he cried out in pain. Dan rushed back into the car to help Phil.
"Dan please, t-this hurts." Phil cried. "Baby it's ok it's ok, I'm here for you." Dan said taking Phils hand. He smiled until another contraction hit and he scrunched his eyes tightly and gripped Dans hand even tighter.
"Right Phil I'm gonna drive you to the hospital now ok." He said wishing he could stop Phil going through this horrific pain. As dan drove the time span between each of Phils contractions was getting shorter until.
"Dan! I can feel the baby, i-it's coming out now dan, I'm scared." He rushed.
"Phil it's ok we're almost there, just breathe for me babe." Dan said trying to stay calm for Phil but inside he was more scared than him. He pulled up and rushed round opening the car door for Phil, immediately holding his hand so he could take the pain out.
"Oh shit." Phil moaned as the most painful one yet struck and he almost collapsed but Dan gripped him holding him up as he lowered him into a wheelchair. Phil couldn't stop shaking and crying as they took him straight into the delivery room and he was ready to go.
"Right Phil, are you ready to push?" The nurse said.
"Dan please I can't do this I'm too scared its gonna hurt." Phil panicked gripping onto dan and crying.
"Shhh shh it's ok it's ok just keep breathing, I'm here and I promise I'm not leaving." Dan whispered into Phils ear stroking his hair and trying to calm him.
"Right Phil, push!" The nurse ordered. Phil screamed and gripped dans hand as he pushed and all dan could do was hope his words of encouragement and support was enough as he felt so helpless.
As Phil screamed and screamed he found his breathing become more difficult.
"Dan I can't breathe." He said as fast as he could.
As he pushed for the last time his vision went blurry. His heart monitor slowed and Dan was screaming for help as tears poured down his face. Doctors rushed in and Dan was immediately ordered out of the room as he sat on the chair, tears poured and poured down his face as that could have been the last time he saw his boyfriend alive. He couldn't bear the fact that the last memories of his beautiful boyfriend could have been him screaming in pain and crying. He heard the door to Phil's room open and he looked up hopefully.
"Mr Howell, your boyfriend is in a critical state as his heart has almost stopped, we're doing all we can." She sadly stated.
He knew he couldn't do this alone so he picked his phone out of his pocket and called PJ.
"Hey Dan, what's up?" PJ said.
"Come to the hospital now." Dan said.
"Dan a-are you ok?" PJ said confused.
"PJ, hurry." Dan rushed.
"O-Ok." PJ stuttered as he practically ran to the car.

*1 hour later*

PJ ran in completely out of breath and spotted Dan straight away.
"Dan, what the hell is going on?" He questioned.
"I-It's Phil... H-He's in a critical condition." Dan cried even more.
"O-Oh my god." PJ was shocked as he put his arm around dans quivering body.
"W-What if he doesn't make it? I can't l-live without him." Dan said whimpering before breaking down once again.
"It's gonna be ok, Phil's gonna be absolutely fine." PJ said. However to be honest he wasn't even sure if he could believe his own words but he had to hope and pray with everything he could. Finally the doctor came out.
"Mr howell, there has been a change in your boyfriends health..."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it and I will be doing some more one shots and also some stories based on bands/youtubers so I hope you continue to read my stuff!
Thanks guys :)