There's Nothing Left to Say

There's Nothing Left to Say Chapter 9

I pushed Jake away from me and punched him in the jaw then in the stomach. “Get the fuck out of my house,” I drunkenly hissed.

Jake opened his mouth.

“Say another word and I’ll lose it,” I glared at him. He just opened the bathroom door and headed out.

I sighed and grabbed his beer and downed it. Now I have to tell Antonio. I started to kick people out and an hour or so later it was just me and Antonio. He was drunkenly dancing around our bedroom listening to the radio.

I was sobering up and cleaning up the mess downstairs muttering to myself. Trying to find the right words to say.

“I need you!” Antonio called from upstairs.

I chuckled and closed the full trash bag I was using and made my way upstairs.

I stood in the doorway and watched him dance around on our bed taking off his clothes to Selena Gomez. I laughed and walked over to him.

“Get down before you hurt yourself,” I said as he struggled to take off his pants.

“But I just want to look good for ya!” he said jumping onto the floor next to me. “You are so sexy! My God, can I marry you?”

I laughed. “I’ll have to think about that”

“Not funny,” Antonio said pouting. “I think you can make it up to me in many ways.” And with that he flopped down on the bed and pointed to his crotch.

“Before I do anything, I think you should know that Jake tried to make a move on me”

“I’ll kill him tomorrow but right now why don’t you take a ride,” Jake said humping the air.

I smiled and walked over to him. I’ll tell him again when he’s sober.

*******

Janet and I had been asked to do a photoshoot with her and I on the cover. Promoting the Super bowl since both of our fiancés were on the opposing team. It was a good idea. Janet wore her cheerleading uniform and I wore a jersey with Antonio’s number on the front.

After the photoshoot I went home to my loving fiancé who was still fuming about Jake.

“Hey babe,” I said joining him in the living room.

“I talked to Jake today. He will not be bothering you again. I’m trying to trade him,”

I kissed his cheek and sat down. “How are you going to do that?”

“I’ll talk to one of my coaches. He’s a great player, so I’ll doubt they’ll do it.”

“Well, whatever happens, happens. Our wedding is so soon and I want you to be happy”.

“I am happy, babe”.

I smiled, “good”.

With the Super Bowl madness starting and the wedding madness heating up, I felt myself running thin. But the Raves big day was right around the corner and so was mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
**** There will be about two more chapters left of this story and there will not be a sequel. Please let me know what other stories you want me to focus more on; like The Jock and The Nerd, Better than Revenge, Maybe High School Isn't So Bad, or the sequel to The Life I Never Knew I Had - A New Beginning. Let me know what stories you want more of ****