Status: Updating whenever I can!

Please Stay Forever With Me

Chapter Five (part one)

The past few days, I have done nothing but think about what Alex had said about Kellin. I 'captured' the guys attention, so what now? Do I talk to him? Do I try to be his friend? I was confused as to what my next move with the boy may be.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone vibrating, signaling I had a new text message.

From: Alex
Hey dude! I haven't heard from you in a few days. What's up?

To: Alex
Nothing really man. I've just been chillin'.

I replied. Maybe he'd want to do something today. It was now Thursday, and both my dad and Amanda were working, leaving me at here by myself again.

From: Alex
Oh. Well.. Austin is throwing a big party tomorrow night.. you wanna go?

I contemplated this for a moment. If I go to this party, maybe Kellin will be there and I could talk to him. Or, what if I talk to him and he completely hates me or was only making Jesse apologize because he felt bad for me? But, I'd really like to go to another party and just relax like my first night here.

To: Alex
Sure man. What time?

From: Alex:
Eight. Oh... dress sexy. I wanna show you off ;)

I rolled my eyes at the message before responding back to him.

To: Alex
Dude, you know who I may sorta kinda like...

From: Alex
SO YOU DO LIKE KELLIN! I so knew it. x)

To: Alex
So?!?!?! And how did you know?

From: Alex
Dude, you should see your face every time I'd mention his name to you..

To: Alex
Fair enough. But really, no showing me off.

From: Alex
Think about it.. Maybe it'll make him jealous, and then he'll start talking to you. See? I'm a genius. My plan will work out great, and you'll be banging him tomorrow night.

To: Alex
DUDE! I wouldn't even try something like that so soon! Not saying your plan would work..

From: Alex
Yes it would. And it WILL. See you tomorrow at eight babe ;)

I just laughed at the text and threw my phone back down on the couch next to me. Maybe tomorrow will go smoothly and Kellin will talk to me.

-_-_-_- (Time lapse: Next day)

I pulled the straighter through my hair one last time, giving my bangs extra attention. I wanted them to look at least decent tonight. I grabbed the can of hair spray once I got them into place and then attacked my hair with the fruity smelling spray. I smiled realizing that my hair actually looked okay.

“Vic!” Amanda's voice came from outside of the bathroom. I opened the door, revealing Amanda standing in the door way. She was wearing a black dress, and she had on a pair of black high heels. Her make up was also done and she had her hair pulled back at one side, making her look elegant.

“You look nice,” I complimented her. She gave me a smile.

“You think so?” she asked. I nodded my head. “Well, thank you. I know you're going out tonight, but so are me and your father. We just wanted to let you know just in case you got home and we weren't here,” she informed me.

“Alright,” I replied, I went to exit the bathroom, but Amanda stopped me.

She seemed to be contemplating something in her head, “Look, I know I'm not your mom or anything,” she said pausing, “but, be careful tonight, Vic. I know there will be drinking involved and I can see that you are responsible enough not do any thing stupid, but please, just don't get carried away. I care about you as if you were my own son,” she said. I smiled at her and pulled her into a hug, being sure to avoid messing up her hair or make up.

“Thank you, Amanda,” I said, pulling away from the hug. She gave me a puzzled look, but a smile still rested on her face. “For caring about me,” I finished.

“Of course!” she said, allowing me to leave the bathroom, turning the light off as I walked out of the room.

I heard a car horn from outside and figured it must be Alex so I made my way down the stairs. As I went to open the front door I heard a quick, “Be safe!” called to me from upstairs. I just chuckled and walked out of the house.

“Well, well, well,” Alex said. He was leaning on the hood of his car, a smirk plastered to his face.

“What?” I asked, immediately regretting this whole, 'dressing sexy' thing. I wore a white, short sleeved, button up shirt, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, the tightest I own, and my favorite pair of black and gray vans.

Alex walked closer to me, linking my arm with his, “Nothing, you just look nice,” he said, pulling me to the passenger side of his car, opening the door for me.

“Thanks,” I mumbled, climbing into the car. He closed the door and made his way around the car, sliding into his side and turning the car on, a song I didn't recognize floated through the radio. “What's this?” I asked him, gesturing to the radio.

He started driving, “Just something me and a few friends recorded not too long ago,” he stated as if it were no big deal.

“Dude, that's cool! Are you guys a band?” I asked, genuinely interested in this part of Alex. He nodded his head before pressing the skip button. Another song came on, and I could tell it was Alexs' band, because the lead signer sounded the same.

“Who's singing?” I asked him. He chuckled.

“Me,” he stated.

“I didn't know you could sing!” I exclaimed, becoming oddly excited. I wasn't even sure why I found this to be a great thing to know about him.

“Well, now you do!” he said back, laughing at how cheery I seemed to be. “And besides, there's a lot you don't know about me.”

“Like what?” I questioned, hoping that he'd tell me more about himself. I mean, I already considered him a friend, maybe if I knew more about him he could be a best friend. Who knows?

He thought for a minute before grinning, “I also play guitar,” he stated.

“Me too!” I exclaimed. He just started laughing again.

“Maybe we should jam sometime,” he said. I nodded my head.

“Yeah, that'd be cool,” I answered as we pulled up beside a big house. There were cars parked all around it, and all of the lights were on, causing the house to glow in the darkening sky. I took my seat belt off, before looking over at Alex who was taking off his own seat belt.

“So, you ready to go.. boyfriend?” he asked me, smirking when I felt a blush form on my cheeks.

“I'm not your boyfriend,” I said, chuckling at his mock hurt expression.

He pouted his lip out at me, “Awh, but Vicky!” he yelled, taking my hand in his and pressing a kiss to my knuckles. “I think we could work together.”

I just laughed, pulling my hand away from him and getting out of the car. “Really though, are we seriously going to act like we came to this thing together?” I asked him. He looked over at me as we made our way to the house.

“Yeah,” he said, grabbing my hand to add effect. “And, I already told all of the guys what's going on, so they know to act like it's real too,” he told me. I nodded my head as we entered the house. A few people looked over to me and Alex, all of them only shrugged and then went back to what they were doing. There was a big crowd of people dancing and grinding in the middle of the large living room, moving their bodies to the beat of whatever pop song was playing loudly.

“Come on,” Alex said, pulling me through the mass of people. He pulled me into a room which I noticed to be the kitchen. “Here,” Alex handed me a red cup, and I immediately took a sip of it. Beer. I cringed at first but got over it, I planned on drinking something tonight.

“Someone has their eyes on you,” Alex whispered into my ear. I looked at him, confused. His eyes flicked over to a table of people. I looked up, and as soon as I did, Kellin's eyes flicked back down to the game of beer pong going on in front of him. “Shall we, I don't know, make him a little jealous?”

I thought for a minute before deciding that, yes, I'd like to see how Kellin would react to this. I only nodded my head once before leaning over and placing my lips on Alex's soft ones. I pulled back, a small blush on my face. I glanced up just in time to see Kellin glare at us before exiting the kitchen.

“Score,” Alex whispered loud enough for me to hear. I smirked, deciding that maybe making Kellin jealous would be fun. I threw back the rest of the beer that was in my cup, and went to grab another cup before Alex grabbed my wrist.

“What's your plan, exactly?” he asked me. I just smiled innocently at him.

“I'm going to get drunk, and then you are going to take me out there,” I said, pointing to the door that led to the dance floor, “and then we're going to dance. All over each other,” I said, laughing when a smile spread across Alex's face.

He kissed my cheek, letting go of my wrist. “I like how you think,” he winked at me before drinking his own beer.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. this will be continued in the next chapter. Sorry if this was really shitty, I just wanted to get something posted before the 4th. The next update will probably be after that!

Comments? :)