Status: Updating whenever I can!

Please Stay Forever With Me

Chapter Five (part two)

A sweaty Alex pushed his body against mine, moving it to the beat.

People were dancing all around us, but I knew Alex and I had quickly gained the attention of everyone, including Kellin Quinn. He had been watching us from his spot next to the wall from the moment me and Alex stepped out of the kitchen; and I loved every second of having his attention.

“Is it working yet?” Alex whispered in my ear, his words slurred from his drunken state of mind. I gave him a wink and continued dancing around. Alex chuckled before taking my hand and pulling me away from the dancing bodies.

Kellin must have noticed because he slowly started inching toward us. “Where are we going?” I asked Alex over the pulsing music.

“Just follow me!” He called over his shoulder.

We kept walking through the house until Alex pulled me through a door that led outside, exposing us the warm, night air. He kept pulling me into the yard, leading me away from the house. “You don't mind if I totally make out with you right now, do you?” he asked me, resting his hands on my shoulders.

I was horny, drunk, and to be honest, Alex was hot, so why not? “Go for it,” I smirked at him, pulling his body to mine and attaching our lips together. He kissed back forcefully, moving his soft lips against mine with skill.

“Oh shit,” we jumped apart from each other, looking toward the house for the source of noise.

There stood a scared looking Kellin Quinn, his eyes wide and mouth hanging open. “I-I just, you uh, dropped this in there,” he said holding up my wallet. I looked at Alex, noticing that he was smirking.

“I have to go,” Alex said, walking past me and stopping to whisper something in Kellin's ear, his face turning bright red at whatever Alex had told him. Alex lingered for a second until Kellin nodded his head slightly, and Alex left.

I stood there, waiting for Kellin to either come to me, or walk away.

“Do you want this?” he asked in a quiet voice, holding my wallet up again. I nodded my head, taking a step forward, him doing this same, his gaze on the ground. “Sorry for interrupting,” he whispered, and I could tell he was nervous.

“It's cool,” I said, taking my wallet from his hand. He looked up at me for a second before turning to walk away, but I didn't want him to go yet, so I grabbed his wrist, spinning him back to face me.

“W-what are you do-doing?” he stuttered, a look of shock on his pale face.

I shrugged my shoulders, loosening my hold on his wrist, I still didn't want him to leave. “Do you want to, I don't know..” I trailed off, starting to feel stupid for keeping him here.

“Hang out?” he finished for me. I looked at him, shooting him a small smile.

“Exactly,” I answered, praying to anything out there that he would say yes. My praying seemed useless thought, because he pulled out of my grip and stepped closer to me.

He leaned in, putting his mouth next to my ear, “I don't like when people tease me, Vic. Not like you did tonight,” I felt him press a light kiss to my neck before he moved away from me, walking back to the house.

I was perplexed. What the hell just happened? He totally just kissed my neck and then left me here! Is that even fair?

“Vicky!” Alex's loud yelling pulled me from my thoughts. I saw the boy walking toward me quickly, a smile spread across his face. “What the hell did you do to Kellin? He came inside smiling like an idiot!”

That made me smile also, wondering if I truly was the one who made Kellin smile like that.

“I didn't do anything,” I told Alex, laughing when he gave me a funny look.

“You sure?”

“Yes,” I answered back, making my way back to the party.

Alex caught up to me, falling into pace beside me, “Ready to go?” he asked. I nodded my head, cringing at the strong smell of alcohol that hit me once I opened the door. I noticed Kellin sitting with his group of 'brothers' just to the left. He looked up at me, giving me smirk, before turning away from me completely.

What is he trying to do? Get back at me? Well it sure the hell is working. All I want, is for him to put his pretty little lips back on my neck again. Yes, that sounds like a lovely thought.

“What was that all about?” Alex asked me once we got out of the house.

“Hell if I know,” I said back, a smile creeping onto my face.

Game on, Kellin Quinn.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short as hell, and I'm sorry!

I hope you liked it!

Comment/sub/rec?? :)