Status: Complete

No One Knew

1/1

In a world of millions of people, no one would ever knew or learn who Frazer Mathews was. Why you ask? Well that is a simple answer he wasn’t important enough. He didn’t stand out from the crowds. He was just your average teenage boy of seventeen that look just like all of us. Frazer was just a boy with dark brown hair with greenish hazel eyes that was somewhat skinny. Like I said didn’t stand out from the crowds. He loves his converse or what some call them “skater shoes”, his t-shirt, and his blue jeans but what he love most of all was his sister named Rosie.
Frazer loved her so much that every day after work at the local video store where he worked as a clerk; he would rent her all types of girly movie. Many of his coworker or friend would make fun of him walking home carrying a “My Little Pony” DVD but he didn’t care no once. He was an easy-going guy who loves to crack jokes too about the movie he would get her.
What they didn’t know was? He was completely devoted to his family, more devoted to Rosie than anyone else. And there stand another question, why? Well here it is, Rosie just only seven years old had a rare heart condition. One so bad, that the doctor said she won’t make it more than six months past her seven birthdays.
So when her seventh birthday came around, Frazer Mathews did something amazing. He took all the money he had been saving up for college and put it into her college fund. He also took his many pay check and bought tons of girly movie for her but that wasn’t the most special thing. What was most special was that this boy no one knew or care to know gave his heart to his little sister. So to the millions out there in the world, Frazer Mathews didn’t matter one bit, he didn’t stand out. But to his little sister now fourteen, he was the most important person. He was her world. He stood out from the crowd because he was her hero. The most important boy to a little girl wasn’t notice once by the world of millions.