‹ Prequel: Give Me Your Hand.
Status: Done.

More Than Alive.

More Than Alive.

Every couple of minutes I noticed that Jack would look away from the tv screen. We were watching Home Alone which is ,obviously, Jack's favourite film and it was out 2 year anniversary so I thought I'd give him a treat. Every so often I'd glance back at him and we'd make eye contact, I would smile at him and he would gift me a huge grin, which in return would make me beam from ear to ear. After a while I felt like I had to ask him what was up. " Why do you keep staring at me like that?" I said quietly with a quizzical look on my face. He smiled broadly " because I love you more than anything in the world." I looked down at my hand as I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. "I love you too." I whispered. Jack chuckled and put his arm around me and pulled me close, I rested my head on his shoulder.

The movie credits were now rolling and Jack put his now empty Chinese take-out container on the coffee table and turned towards me. "Jordan, I-I-I.." He bent his head and breathed in deeply "God, I'm so nervous" he whispered, more to himself than to me." He raised his head again and looked straight at me. "Jordan, remember that night, at the hotel where we first said I love you?" I nodded. "Well, I was so nervous that day because I was so sure you were going to say that you didn't feel the same way when I finally admitted that I loved you. But I knew that I had to tell you, you are the only person who gives me butterflies, the only person that can make my heart feel like it's going to beat out of my chest, you, are the only person I have, and will ever love." I felt tears prick in the corners of my eyes and my heart began to swell. " I know how you feel, Jack. I feel the exact same way." I told him in a choked up voice. Jack leaned into me and held my face i his hands. "Jordan, will you do me the greatest honour of marrying me?" I lost it, tears started to stream down my face "Y-y-yes, of course I will." I said out of a smile. "I'll marry you." Jack leaned into my face and kissed me tenderly. "God, Jordan, I don't know what it is about you but, it's like you make me feel more than alive."
♠ ♠ ♠
OH DAMN IT'S DONE SEE YOU IN ANOTHER 6 MONTHS.