‹ Prequel: Lips Like Morphine
Status: its a good read i think.

All These Years and You Still Have All of Me

chapter 8

20 minutes later we were there"Lets crash it"I said walking into the room"Well we dont have a choice now do we Jess?"Marco asked as I opened the door"Opening storage"I said to myself and watched as our bikes fell out"Better get your bikes quick or they'll crash"I said and jumped out.I flew fast and managed to get my bike.Then David jumped out right after me. Smirking as we were falling side by side.Paul,Dusk,Marco,Mel,Dwayne and Paige came out afew minutes after us.We landed onto the ground"Okay Jess where the fuck are we?"Paige asked "Hmm...I've only been here afew times to visit Sammy...ok....I believe we go this way"I said and turned left.After 5 minutes we arrived at the dicks"Now we should leave our bikes here"I said and David nodded"Yeah lets get
going before the moon really comes up"David said as we got onto
this semi big morot boat"And we're off!"Dusk said as the boat started and we went off.I was sitting ontop of the boat when I felt warm lips press against my neck"You smell good"David said.I giggled"So do you"I said as he sat next to me"Im so proud of you
..you've turned into quite the leader Jess.It's good to know you've
taken care of yourself instead of mourning over me"David said.I sighed"Something deep inside me told me you were still alive"I said as we watched this island get bigger and bigger"Well Im here baby.Forever...nervous?"He asked taking my hand,kissing it
"A little why?"I asked laughing"Because we're here"David said as we all got off.I smelled Edgar's blood right away"Mmm his blood always did smell intoxicating"I said smirking as we walked twords the beach.I saw Edgar,some guy and 2 girls"I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad you could join us...it's starting"Edgar said pointing.We looked back.The moon was orange"Amazing"Paige said holding hands with Paul"Oh my god...its you.Youre Jessica...
and your David oh my god"Said some brunette girl with an accent
"You know us?"David asked on the defensive side"You two are ledgends in vampire history"She said"Interesting"I said smirking
"Im Gwen"She said"Cool..now lets gooo"Mel said.We nodded and all ran off into this night club but through the back so we wouldnt be seen"I must be still injured for helping these...humans"David grumbled"Oh but you do it because its for me...besides Tashia said if we dont help...the boys go back to being skeletons"I said as we walked down the hall while we heard the rave music"I cant say I'd want to be the only guy in this vampire gang we have"
David said"Exactly"I said smiling as we ended up back stage to the rave.The crowd was cheering"Blood,blood,blood"I watched as this kid chained to a wire wall was pushed up to the front of the stage.He had bags filled with some kind of liquid injecting into his arms"What is that?"I asked disgusted"I dont know but it cant be good"David said as we walked alittle more but Edgar held up his hand"Hold up"He said"Oh my god.There he is"Said Gwen"Hm.
Scrawny"I said watching this DJX dude's eyes turn red"Hm...our eyes never did that these kids are seriously giving us a bad name"
I said growling"Yeah"Dwayne said"Hey"Paige,Mel and Dusk said
"Sorry but its true"I said as the WHOLE lot of people started to shake the wire fence.They were all vamps!I noticed that there were 4 guy body guards and then 3 girls"If they get through that fence,we're so undeniably fucked"Said the other guy"You 4 might be but us 8 are good to go"Paige said totally calm"Oh gee make them feel good Paige"Mel said"Enough.We need to take them out"
David said silencing everyone"For once I agree.I think the sooner we take out X,the soon that wont be a problem"Edgar said"Ok but
what about Peter?"Gwen asked"We can eat him"Dusk said but I smacked her"We're here to kill this army.They're worried about
the human we're worried about this army thats over crowding our nation"I said glaring"Yeah we need to seriously take them out"
Marco said"Alright alright litsten up everybody.I want all of the humans to hold back.I've only got one shot at this.Once I use this I want u blood suckers to start the war between u and the bad guys"Edgar said"Ok but Im doing this my way when I fight"I said"Fine just take 'em out Jess"Edgar said as he went to walk
"Wait,David go with him for cover...Edgar is a clutz he's gonna get caught"I said and David sighed and nodded"Kiss"David said I kissed him deeply and let him go.Edgar and David snuck up the stairs gradually"Put on something nasty X.I think I foundsomeone I wanna dance with....ohh la la.David!The king of all vampires...I hit the jackpot"She said as she started to walk twords him but I ran over"So sorry babe but he's been claimed"I said bearing my fangs"Oh really?How about I show you the tango!"She said and we began to fight.I was oblivious to anything else that went on.
This girl began to use her nails to slash at me but missed.She tripped me and I fell"Jess"I heard David say"Lets see how far you can go...ohh ur light"She said and threw me into Edgar"Ouch!"I yelled but he yelled"No"He said as I got off"What was that?"I asked"The ultimate weapon to kill X!"Edgar said"Whats this?"I asked about the liquid"Its the stuff that turned you into a vmpire" Edgar said"Good.I'll get whatever you dropped"I said and dove in but came back up minutes later for air. I saw Edgar's friend Zoe helping"Hey Im gonna help"She said"Guys take out those body guards!Girls take out the chicks"I said and they all nodded and began to fight them."Hey guy!Use ur light and hold off the half breeds!"I said nad inhailed deeply going under water(David's pov)I wanted to kill this girl...something about her pissed me off.I watched as Edgar was being backed up and the girl walked closer and closer.I felt like now was a good time to strike"Edgar!Give me that record"I called.He took it out and threw it to me.I broke it in half"Hey!U want me come take me"I said holding the broken record"Thats exactly what Im going to do to ur neck..after I have my way with you David"She said laughing.I smirked at this"You think u can honestly ammount to Jessie?Im sure she's much older then u"I said with that same smirk"Oh really!?"She said and charged at me but I took both halves of the broken record and slit her throat.It began to bleed.She held her neck in pain"Vinyl still shreads bitch"I said as I shoved my hand all the way through her chest and litterally yanked out her heart. It felt good because I havent had a full on killing spree in a LONG LONG LONG time.After that she exploded.I looked and saw Paul,Marco and Dwayne finished off those body guards.I watched in awe...these girls were seriously good at fighting...they finally killed those girls too.............