Status: Please comment and let me know if you think it sounds like something Daryl could have thought or not ;-)

Ain't That a Bitch

....................................................................................................

I looked down at ma filthy hands.

Ma nails was framed with black dirt and dark red blood. I tried picking out some o’the dirt under ‘em but quickly gave up. And for what?

I was gonna go hunt tomorrow anyway, to work my ass of for these people. I knew they needed me, they needed ma skills. I’d seen the way Rick looked at me, his eyes, telling off way more than he prob’ly wanted'em to.

But that was also just one of ma things, ya know? I can look at people and see who they are, see their hearts. Or maybe I'm just a fucking realist when you shave it all down, I dunno.

I sighed out and rolled over to lie flat on ma back. The sun had gone done hours ago and the camp fire was slowly turning into ashes glowing in the night. It’d been a tough day, I’d hunted all day and my muscles felt sore.

I reached ma hands down to squeeze ma thighs and closed ma eyes as a releasing feeling shot out from ma aching muscles. I worked further down my legs, ta massage my shins. I hissed out as a sharp pain fired up from my skin and I quickly looked down to see a thick coating of dark dried blood just under ma right knee.

I tried pulling off the sores, but it was stuck in the small brown hair that covered ma legs. I sighed out.

T' hell with it, I thought and continued massagin' maself, feeling how ma body sank deeper into the shit mattress I was lying on. As I dropped ma arms down to ma sides, I sighed out. Ma breath came out rough, ragged. When was the last time I brushed ma teeths?

I let my tongue roll over ‘em and spat out on the floor of the tent.

It felt like I’d been drinking for a week in a row. I knew that feel 'cause I’d done it thousand times before, and those nights, ma teeth'd always be covered in layers of shit, of cheap alcohol, cigarettes and the saliva of different random chicks.

I reached ma hand down to scratch ma balls. When was the last time I jerked off?

I pulled over my blanket before shoving down my boxers. Ma dick just lay there, like a lazy old man’s, and I frowned. The last couple of months, yeah, well, since all this bullshit started, I hadn’t really wanted to get off at all. I’d see a nice lady, Andrea was kinda hot, and I’d want to get off by thinking about her but…

One time I tried to, I really tried, but every time I’d gotten close, my sick mind would suddenly vision a walker coming at me, and then I’d lose it completely. I guess it’s just hard to enjoy yaself when the world’s gone to shit, righ’? ¨

I let my head dump down on my pillow and grabbed at ma old man between ma legs. What if I couldn’t get it up no more? What if all them walkers had creeped me out so bad I wasn’t gon’ be able to cum?

I closed ma eyes shut and let ma mind wander and I quickly had myself thinking about what happened this mornin'. Ah man, that new girl was something else.

She was shy as hell and never spoke a word to me, but the way she looked at me? The way her eyes just bored into mine, those liquid grey ones, when I’d walked past her with ma bag full of squirrels. Ha, she musta thought me crazy.

“Gina.”

I tasted her name in ma mouth. She was young, way too young for me, and I kinda felt bad for thinking about 'er in that way, but that body?

I started pulling at ma old man as I pictured her before me.

She was no big girl, I tell ya, but she had curves, crazy ones. Aw, to hell with all them skinny girls, they’re no good for a man. Ya gotta have ‘em with meat, righ’? I mean, where’s the fun in skin and bones?

And this Gina, I tasted her name just one more time on ma lips, she was well-fed from home, I tell ya. I felt ma dick swell as I remembered how big her tits was, how they fucking just perked right at me when I walked in on her. And hey, don’t judge me here, ‘kay?

I didn’t do no wrong, she was the one fucking sopping her naked ass out at the lake in broad daylight. How was I suppos’ ta know, huh?

And her ass? Man, it had just been right there, round and… I hissed as a wave of pleasure rolled over me. Fuck me, this was easy!? Just a little more and then…

“Daryl?”

Ma body froze as a quiet whisper sounded from just outside ma tent. Irritation washed over me as I realized someone’d just ruined ma mood.

“What?” I growled out, ma voice prob’ly coming off a notch too angry, but what the hell.

“Can… can I come in?”

I felt ma blood freeze.

“Gina?” I heard ma voice ask and I quickly pulled up ma boxers.

The zipper was pulled down and I could sense a figure stepping into ma small tent. I could smell her, it was her alrigh', she always had this nice smell to her. I cleared ma throat and tried to look tired.

“Um… why’re you here in the middle o’the fucking nigh’?”

I heard ‘er breathe out and move on her clothes. I could sense her bein' nervous. Couldn’t blame her, tough.

I’d acted like a real prick after I saw her, naked and just so… fuckable, righ’ there in front of me. So 'course I didn’t say nothing to’er after that. What was there to say? ‘’Ey listen, I’m sorry I walked in on ya, standing there, getting all cleaned up and shit, just, so naked in front of me and… hey, can I fuck ya?’ Damn, I would sound like a dipshit.

So I stayed away from’er. Don’ wanna mess with 'er privacy no more, do I? I felt her scoot over closer to ma mattress. Where was this girl coming from?!

“I…” she spoke out, her voice low and girly.

Her scent caught my nose and my eyes widened as I felt ma dick grow hard again.

What’ta fuck was this shit? Can’t get it up in months and then a girl shows ya her tits and then ya can’t get it down again?

I lifted ma knees up to cover it up and rubbed it lightly. It felt fucking sore.

“I heard you,” she whispered.

Ma cheeks burned red.

“Ya heard me, what?”

“You said my name…”

I let ma head dump down on my pillow again. Well done, Dixon! Way ta go, laying around whispering young girls’ names in the night. God dammit.

I flinched back as I felt 'er hand on ma arm. As she saw ma reaction to her touch, she quickly pulled it back and through the darkness I could sense her face; she looked kinda scared.

“Yea, so?” I spat.

I had to just get this girl outta ma tent before I exploded. Me, 'cause of feeling so fucking humiliated, but ma dick too, for having her this close ta me. Her breathing got heavier as she again tried to touch me and this time, I let’er.

Her hand reached ma arm, stroked ma skin, and I closed ma eyes shut real quick. Her fingers was like fucking flower petals, so soft, brushing over ma rough and smutty skin. She grabbed a hole of ma arm, pulled at it. I lifted it while sending her weird eyes.

The hell was this girl on?

She took ma hand in hers, lifted it to…

I sucked in a quick breath as she cupped 'er face with ma hand. I wanted to rip it back, away from 'er. I'd just touched ma dick with it, this filthy hand that seemed way too big ta even touch her. She might break from it.

But I couldn’t get maself ta move it. She was leaning into it, closing her eyes as she sniffed at it. The fuck was wrong with 'er? She seemed ta… enjoy it? Like it?

I clenched ma teeth together when she kissed ma thumb. This was wrong, this was sick. She wasn’t s’posed ta kiss me anywhere, I’m a grown man and she’s just a girl…

My mouth opened slightly when both her lips glided over the tip of ma thumb. Her lips was so soft and wet I colda sworn it felt just like silk on me. Ma dick pulsated, and ma balls itched. I just wanted to shove it all in there, make 'er choke on it, as she sat there.

So clean, so innocent. I bet no man has ever touched her tits, no one put their dick in 'er, and now she sat there literally asking me ta… I hissed out. I couldn’t even think it.

“Better get outta here,” I spat.

But she still held ma hand, she still kissed ma thumb so gently and I couldn’t tear it from her. I just… Fuck.

What was 'er tongue doing outside her god damned mouth?

No, no, no…

Ma dick throbbed, it fucking hurt.

I looked down, she was wearing nothing but that fine skirt of hers, that short one I’d noticed some weeks ago. I could see her underwear. It was white…

Fuck, when did plain white underwear turn me on so bad?

“Gina,” I breathed out, ma voice warning her with its tone.

Ma eyes traveled up to 'er torso, to 'er perfect tits that were only covered in a tank top, ya know, one o’them real tight ones, and she wore no bra, so her nipples was just pointin' righ’ at me. Ma blood boiled inside of me, ma dick throbbed sorely, warning me that if I didn’t do somethin’ soon, I would fucking jizz ma pants.

It was like she heard ma thoughts, well, the bad ones of ‘em, ‘cause she suddenly tore off her tank top right there in front of me. And I just stared at’er, like a creeper.

“Daryl, please,” she whispered and she lifted ma hand and cupped her tit with it.

Her warm soft skin melted into ma rough hand and I squeezed it.

“Yes,” Gina pleaded in front of me.

Why would she want this, for me ta… Fuck she was so soft, so delicate, her skin was like milk in ma hand.

Ma skin was tanned, rough, filled with cuts and bruises from ma huntin’ trips and what not, dirt and blood on ‘em. But she gladly kissed 'em, sucked on 'em, fucking sniffed 'em.

Without thinking ma left hand sought down to cup ma itching ball sack, to quickly stroke ma dick.

'Course Gina wasn’t dumb, she bit down on 'er lip as she followed ma movement with her eyes, saw me touch maself.

“Can I…” she stumbled out but clasped 'er lips shut before ending the sentence.

‘Aw, can ya what, can ya fucking what?!’ ma insides screamed at 'er. Ma hand that'd cupped her tits now crawled over to pull at her arm, pull 'er down to me. I was just like one o’them fucking perverts ya always heard about on TV, going around screwing kids.

Gina wasn’t exactly a kid, though, not really. Her tits was of a woman’s so… Okay, I knew it was wrong but I… fuck.

She laid down next to me, she fucking pulled down her skirt and panties, just there next to me, and she lifted the sheet ta crawl under it, to scoot closer to me to…

Her soft, soft skin burned hot against mine. Her tits pressed at ma ribs, between 'er legs the curly brown hair I’d also seen earlier today tickled at ma hip bone, her legs mingled with mine, she was so fucking close.

Can a dude’s dick explode, I mean, just like that? Without anyone touching it, or?

Haven’t tried it. But I might as well have, this was maddenin'.

I looked down to watch 'er small face, her grey piercing eyes bored into mine, and her lips was parted, her breathing heavy. She got up on her elbow and leaned in over me. I leaned back my head, turned it away from 'er but her hand caught it and gently turned it back to look at ‘er.

God dammit Gina, the fuck are’ya getting’ yaself into?

She whimpered into ma mouth when our lips met.

Again I felt like a fucking wild animal tryin’ ta kiss a small delicate flower, but smearing it out all over the ground. Though, she seemed ta be real impacted on it, liking it. She literally panted into ma mouth when I tried letting ma tongue slide over 'er lower lip. Her tongue was soft against mine, working quicker though, inside ma mouth.

She’d crawled almost on top of me now, her skin burned so hot everywhere she touched me. I bucked ma hips as I felt 'er small arm stroke ma thigh.

Fuck, I shouldn’t have done that…

I couldn’t have sex with this girl, I couldn’t…

I felt her weight shift and suddenly she was straddling me, her pussy warm and sticky on ma belly and I breathed out in surprise. She took both ma hands and placed them on 'er tits before she started rocking her hips back and forth. Like she was fucking riding me? I groaned.

Her smooth milky skin was dancing along with 'er movements, the hair between her legs prickling at the skin of ma belly. Her eyes was on me, and I closed mine so I wouldn’t get eye contact with’er.

If I saw how her innocence shone right through them grey eyeballs of hers, I would prob’ly just shoot ma juice righ' up 'er back, righ' here and now. Fuck that woulda feel good, wouldn't it’? Just have maself cum all over her milky white skin, maybe slab her ass a bit withit.

With eyes closed, I felt her pull off my boxers and I sighed. I was such a fucking pussy.

I didn’t wanna fuck this girl, oh well, damn, I wanted ta fuck her alrigh’, but I knew it was wrong, I just couldn’t stop 'er. She just, aw fuck she grabbed ma dick.

I almost sat up straight as I felt her fingers tighten around it, but she shh’d me.

“Relax,” she told me.

Ma blood was raging through ma veins, and I bucked ma hips wildly at her hand. Pleasure washed over me as I felt ma skin roll over my throbbing head. Sweet baby fucking jesus…

Gina stirred on top of me, she steered herself further down. Ma eyes was wide as I saw 'er there, straddling me like some fucking horse, so beautiful and with 'er hand around ma dick.

It hurt, it needed this, I needed this.

She placed me at 'er entrance, her warmth shed down on me, and I shivered as moist spread out over ma burning tip. I couldn’t take this, I couldn’t take whatever was coming for me I…

She sank her body down on ma dick, her sweet warm, fucking tight little body, clasping around me with such force I thought I was gonna split 'er. Pain was obvious on ‘er face, her mouth seemed tight and her eyes were shut close.

I hated maself for letting 'er do it, but I felt ma hips buck upwards without me wanting to. It had 'er whimper in pain, her hands flew up to cover her mouth.

“Sorry,” I grunted and steadied maself, putting ma hands on her thighs.

She shook her head as she sat there. The fuck you mean by that?

“Please,” she cried out silently.

Ya want me ta fuck ya?

I didn’t know what ta do, she was so tight around me, so fucking wet and nice and I couldn’t stop maself even if I wanted ta. I buried ma dick deeper into 'er, hissing out as I felt her clasp around me completely. So warm…

My mind went numb, something inside o’me took over.

I dug ma fingers into her fine soft flesh, pulled out of 'er and then thrust up inside her again, pleasure shooting down ma legs. I could hear maself growl, groan out, as I heard 'er pained cry sound over me. I was hurtin' her.

But fuck, did it feel so damn sweet. I thrust again, pounded up inside 'er and it was enough for me ta have ma release. Ma juice shot up inside her, ma face twitched as the orgasm exploded inside ma belly.

She just sat there, sucking all the cum outta me and I let 'er do it, I let 'er have it. She panted heavily.

I was done, ma body was limp and ma conscience grew dark. I pushed her off me, ma dick slid out of her and fell down, hot and wet on ma thigh. The fuck, Dixon…

Gina crawled over and quickly pulled on 'er tank top. I couldn’t read her facial expression. In the blink of an eye she was fully dressed, ready to climb outta ma tent, the zipper sounding loudly in the silence of the night.

“Ey,” I breathed.

She looked back at me, her grey eyes filled with something I couldn’t read.

“How old are ya?”

Her voice sounded off, pained, as she said: “23.”

I didn’t know what ta say, so I just looked at ‘er like the blank idiot I was, open mouth and everythin’.

When I said nothing, she left ma tent, left me alone.

I could've felt bad, I could've regretted fucking her, but my body was just so numb, I didn’t even know how ta breathe right.

Aint that a bitch…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys.

So, I'm sorry if Daryl comes off as kind of a jerk in this oneshot, but I just kind of imagine him being like this.... Both from what Reedus has said about Daryl and sex (I'm quoting: 1; "I mean, he'll fuck you, but he wouldn't wanna cuddle afterwards..." - It is from a Boondock Saints panel, I do not remember which one. 2; "Daryl's just not the kind of guy that takes you up a tree and has moonlight coming off his sweaty back, I want him to be the guy that prejaculates and walks away to cry in a corner." - Cannot remember where I heard that either) and yeah, how I see him in general.

I love his character and enjoyed writing this so if there is anyone out there that enjoyed reading it, please let me know! Subs, recs and comments are more than welcome!

Hugs :-)