Status: Updating whenever I can(:

This Is Paradise

Chapter One

SKY'S POV

I almost didn't go to the concert that night, but something changed my mind. Maybe it was Seraphina showing me the picture of heir lead singer- who was only a few years older than me. Maybe it was me seeing his self-harm scars in a picture I looked up later that night, two days before the show.

While we were in line for the signing, I was clutching a picture of them that Seraphina ripped from her Alternative Press while she held that picture from her Kerrang! she spent like $200 getting a subscription mailed to the US for.

"OHMIGOD, VIC, I LOVE YOU!" I heard someone shout from behind me. I sighed, was this really what Sera had gotten me into?

I looked up and saw the man Sera had shown me pictures of off of tumblr, Victor Vincent Fuentes. He had a badass name.

I saw him pull out a chair and sit down at the table with the black table cloth that had "PIERCE THE VEIL" written in red swirly letters.

Then Tony, Mike and Jaime sat down. They all looked hot. And something struck me about them. Ther weren't full of themselves, they were just... them.

We were first in line, I had Sera to thank for that. She'd made sure we'd gotten here early, and it worked.

Suddenly, the guard lifted the rope and Seraphina ran forward. The horde of girls squealed and pushed me forward.

First was Tony, then Mike, Jaime, and finally Vic.

I smiled. I had only listen to Disasterology and it was fucking brilliant.

"Hey." Tony said. I faced him and saw Seraphina chatting away with Jaime from the corner of my eye.

"Hi."

"How are you?" he asked as he uncapped his pen.

"Pretty good, you?" I handed him the poster.

"Awesome. See you later!"

I moved onto Mike.

"Hi." I squeaked out.

"Hey."

"I like your tattoos." I said. He looked up after signing his name and smiled, handing the poster to Jaime.

"Can I feel your hair?" I asked Jaime. He looked up, smiled and nodded. I reached out and touched his super soft hair.

Fuck, they were all so gorgeous!

Jaime signed his name an passed my wimpy poster onto Vic.

Vic looked at me, checking me out, head to toe, toe to head. I had forgotten I was wearing short shorts.

"Hey-- don't do that anymore." He nodded to my legs. You could see a few fresh cuts from last night. But the majority of them were covered. Thank god.

I just looked at him, him staring at me for a good few seconds. He finally signed my poster.

"Let me see your hand." He said. I snapped out of my zoning out on his snapback and held out my hand. He secretly wrote something on it and handed me my poster. I stepped back and looked at him but he was already talking to a 14 year old fangirl.

I ran off to Sera who was sitting down on the hot concrete of the parking lot. I plopped down next to her, watching the Pierce The Veil fangirls flowed outside, shouting things like "THAT JUST HAPPENED!"

There was another two hours before the show. I looked at my hand.

"OFFICIAL- VIP" and under it was his signature. I squealed. Sera was too busy posting pics she took on tumblr to notice.

I smiled.

Did he really want to see me?

Did he pity me?

What was happening?
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah