‹ Prequel: Keep Holding On
Status: New sequel to Keep Holding On, I love comments on how I'm doing so don't be shy.

Keep Breathing My Angel

Months Gone By

It's been a few months since that night after the farm. The group was still running, but what matters was they were alive and together. Angela was trying to hold on to life, she'd slip here and there, wanting nothing more than for it all to end, but Daryl was always there for her. The two were basically inseparable, even though they didn't exactly show much emotion in front of the group, they would go off every once in a while to spend some time together. Sometimes they'd just talk or enjoy each other's company, sometimes it go further and clothes would be lost for a while.

They were each other's life line though, giving the other a reason to live and survive the day.

Lori was beginning to show, obvious there was a child growing inside her. Whether it was Shane's or Rick's no one knew, but Rick was determined to keep them alive and well.

Rick became rather distant. He was more focused on being the leader and finding a safe place that he wasn't as close to everyone like he had once been. Relationships were a bit strained with him; it was the toll of his new roll, of his Ricktatorship.

Everyone listened to him though; afraid to leave the safety of the group and venture out on their own. No one could survive in this world alone, it would be suicide.

The major difference with the group was they had to get permission from Rick. If they did something without his permission, he most likely would thank them depending on the task, but would give them an earful about checking with him first.

They could live with it though; he was doing his best to keep them alive, so asking permission was a fair price to pay.

Running was getting tiresome. The only thing Rick hasn't managed to do for them was get them a place to stay. Every time they started to settle the herd of walkers would catch up. For mindless freaks, it seemed like the herd was following them and to make things worse they had recently discovered another group of walkers they had to avoid.

A place to call home, like the farm used to be, seemed so far away. So impossible, but they wouldn't give up the search. Wouldn't stop running, trying to survive. They were determined to continue living in this world and to find a safe place to hold out, especially to give Lori a place to have her child, and they refused to give up no matter how long it takes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much, but here's the start of the sequel to Keep Holding On. If you haven't read that first, I highly suggest it 'cause you won't fully understand what's going on. Hope you all enjoy and please don't be shy. I don't bite and I love comments on how I'm doing, what I can improve on, etc. 'Kay thanks for reading will update as soon as I can!