Status: Active!

Senseless

Glass Over Diamond Blue Eyes

“Here we go!” I shouted, throwing the microphone in the air and catching it. “Holding onto lies, holding onto ties that vanished.”
“Cut the rope!” Ashley cut in, sending me a wink.
A blush was working it’s way up my cheeks, but I repressed the feeling and continued the song.
When it was over, I addressed the crowd.
“Helsinki, Finland!” I yelled, trying to be heard over the sound of the crowd. “We are Black Veil Brides from Hollywood, California!”
“We just wanted to thank you all for coming out here, and having a good time with us.” Ashley finished.”
“Seriously, guys.” I agreed. “We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for all of you, buying the merch, buying our music, buying the tickets, and coming out here! It’s thanks to you that we’re all up here and living our dream.”
“So thanks for that!” Jinxx called out, strumming a chord.
“This next song is called Wretched and Divine!” I finished, cueing Jake to start playing. “I am the innocent!”
The crowd was having an amazing time, singing along to every word and cheering in between.
Unlike Brazil, I had been able to crowd-surf almost half the crowd before security forced my return back to the stage.
Nothing against Brazil, honest. They sure know how to party.
“You guys have been an amazing crowd!” I complimented. “Honestly, I can’t think of a better way to finish off this international crowd then with a bunch of crazy mother fuckers, like you! This is our last song, so sing along.”
Christian started hitting the drums, giving Jake and Jinxx the ‘go ahead’ so I decided to lean over the barricade again.
“In the end, as you fade into the night, who will tell the story of your life?” I questioned, pointing the microphone towards the crowd.
“Not afraid, I’m not afraid to die!” I finished, tossing the mic aside and waving at the crowd as we ran off.
It wasn’t long before the distinct chant of “One more song!”started filling the venue and I glanced at the tech guys.
They shrugged, already dismantling CC’s drum set.
“Fuck, Andy!” Ashley’s voice pierced my thoughts, as he wrapped his arms around my waist. “You had me worried.”
“About what?” I questioned innocently, already knowing what he meant.
“Crowd surfing!” he scolded. “Fuck, they could have drowned you in a sea of twelve-year-old, black fingernail painted hands!”
“They didn’t.” I laughed, kissing his cheek. “Besides, what’s a rock concert if you don’t get a couple bruises?”
“You’re going to be the death of me.” he shook his head, hiding his face in my chest.
“I love you.”
“Yeah, yeah.” he whispered, his hot breath tickling the skin around my collar bone. I let out a gasp as he bit down.
“Oh, I don’t want to hear what’s going on!” Jake called out, approaching us. “Ashley, stop trying to turn him on while the camera’s are still rolling.”
He shrugged towards a couple of concert photographers, avidly snapping pictures of the two of us.
“Hey, you know they’d love to get...certain shots of this sexy babe and me.”
“Ash!” I laughed, pushing him off of me. “I’m not going to be the star of a porno with you, if that’s what you’re implying.”
“That’s not what you told Bryan...Dennis.” he smirked.
“You weren’t even there!” I slapped him playfully. “Besides, he cut that part out of the interview. How would you know?”
“Oh, so it’s true?” Ashley raised an eyebrow.
“Shit.”
“Whatever, Matt Good told me.”
“That little fucker...” I muttered. “He can’t keep his damn mouth shut to save his life.”
“Hey, I’d love to be in a porno with you.” Ashley offered, his hands resting on top of my ass, as he leaned in.
“Alright, this is going to far!” Jake interrupted. “I’m heading back to the bus, perverts. You might want to hurry, since we’re leaving soon.”
“Fuck off, Jake.” I mumbled, letting my lips brush against Ashley’s.
“If you miss the flight back to America, I’m going to be laughing my ass off and sending you selfies from the plane.”
“We’re not leaving until tomorrow.” Ashley flipped him off. “We’re staying at a hotel tonight, so fuck off.”
He finally left, giving me a moment of peace where I could freely kiss my boyfriend as dirtily as I fucking wanted.
“Fuck, Andy...” he whined, his hands tangling in my hair.
“We really can’t fuck here.” I sighed, pulling away, only to be pulled back into his chest with a chuckle.
“Says who?” he asked. “We could definitely fuck here. Backstage.”
He leaned in, his tongue flicking my earlobe as he continued to speak softly. “Just imagine what it would be like. I could push you against this wall, and let my hands wander down your perfect body.
Your hands would tangle themselves in my hair, and pull. Then, I would bite your neck in return and leave dark red marks all over that smooth, porcelain skin.
Your nails would drag themselves down my bare back and lead pink trails that you’d make bleed.
My hand would start rubbing you through your pants, playing with the waistband of your boxers as I kissed you until your lips were swollen.
Fuck, you’d be so hard and aching for me to touch you. I’d undo your belt and tug at your skinny jeans, just to let that throbbing cock of yours come out and beg to be touched - ”
“Stop!”
Pushing him off me, I grabbed the oversized hoodie Jinxx had carelessly thrown over a chair and forgotten, pulling it on.
It barely covered this hard-on, as I faced Ashley with a vivid blush.
He was smirking.
That mother fucker was smirking as he glanced down, knowing full-well that he had successfully turned me on.
“Fuuuuck.” I whined, taking his hand and dragging him out of the venue and towards the bus.
The rest of the band was going to hate us, for the noise we were about to make. Screw the hotel room, I couldn’t wait.
“God, you’re so fucking horny.” Ashley laughed, intertwining his fingers with mine and forcing me to slow down.
“Y-you’re the one who was talking to me like that.” I hissed, catching sight of a few fans milling around.
“Andy!” one of them called out. “Ashley!”
“Hey!” Ashley flashed them his signature smile, pulling me towards the small group, decked in an array of band shirts.
For once, we were surrounded by a few normal fans who weren’t screaming in our presence or trying to kill me.
“Hey, could we have a picture with you?” a girl in a We Came As Romans shirt asked, holding up a camera.
“Uh...” I mumbled, trying to politely get out of this.
“Of course.” Ashley nodded, sending me a sly glance as he grabbed the only guy in the group and held him between us.
Fuck, I had a raging boner and Ashley was letting us take pictures?
Karma’s a bitch, babe.
Just wait until the next time you need to get off, and I’m just casually running pointless errands.
When we had taken pictures with all five kids and signed a few things, we finally headed in the direction of the bus.
It was already dark, cold air blowing through the November night.
My hand was itching to get myself off, but Ashley held both of my hands in his, laughing under his breath.
“Why are you doing this to me?” I asked, dropping my voice as we neared the bus.
“The more you want to be touched, the more likely that you’re going to bottom.” Ash shrugged, nipping my collarbone.
“Fuck you.”
“Don’t worry, I will.” he promised, running his fingers through the short strands of my semi-blonde hair. “You know, I miss your hair when it was longer. It was a lot funner during sex.”
He shrugged, letting go of me.
He was about to say something, but was cut off by the sound of running feet. A figure was heading in our direction.
His silhouette seemed about Ashley’s height, but he was as thin as I was - if not thinner.
He tripped and landed in front of us.
“Are you okay?” I asked, kneeling down in front of the kid who didn’t seem any older than nineteen.
He looked up, a desperate expression twisting his face, and I paused.
His eyes were a lucid blue, vivid even in the night sky. Eyes so blue, they took my breath away.
“Please!” he croaked out, his voice smooth and rough at the same time. “Please, you need to help me!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: The First Punch; Pierce The Veil
Song Credit: I Am Bulletproof, Wretched and Divine, In The End - Black Veil Brides

First chapter! Let me know what you think, and I'll try to post the next chapter tomorrow or Saturday.

I'm trying to get another chapter done for all my stories before I leave for college on Sunday. Then, who knows who often I'll post.

Anyway, this story's going to be a little different than what I'm used to writing and the plotline still doesn't make much sense in my head, but we'll figure that out along the way.