Status: so much post-warped depression

Where Do I Begin

September 2010.

First day of school, September 3rd, 2010.

This is so weird, I thought to myself. Just three months ago, I was in elementary school, now I'm in Middle School.
I was sitting in Mrs. Spink's 6th grade Math class, wondering who I was going to become friends with this year. I looked around, studying the people around me. There was my friend Katie, who I was best friends with last year, a girl with glasses sitting next to me, and a few ape-like boys messing around in the corner. Everyone else were unfamiliar faces.
In my school district, we have 3 elementary schools, Austin, Lakeview and Fulmar. We have one middle school and one high school and in 6th grade, we merge into the middle school.
I only knew a few people in my class, weird considering the fact that in 2nd grade I moved, leaving all my friends in Fulmar, to make new ones in Lakeview. I thought I would know more people then this, But i guess not.
The bell just rang. It was the homeroom warning bell, so people in the hallways poured into their classes, not wanting to be late for final bell. A few more familiar faces walked into the room, a few waves, a few hugs, a few "How was your summer?" 's were exchanged between friends. The woman sitting in the front of the room, kept looking directly at me.
Great, I thought, she already hates me. My homeroom and 1st period teacher, Mrs. Spink coughed and the class turned and sat at their desks.
"Let's start." She sounded like she meant business, just in those few words. "I'm going to call your name and you raise your hand, and I will direct you to your assigned seats.
ASSIGNED SEATS? THE BELL HASN'T EVEN RUNG.
"Britney-Anne?" The girl with glasses raised he hand and said "Just Britney."
Mrs. Spink glared at her, and pointed to a spot in the front of the class.
"Caitlin?" A bushy haired girl in the back raised her hand and quietly moved to the spot next to the girl with glasses.
"Kayleigh?" I raised my hand and walked to the seat behind Britney and Caitlin.
"James?" Nobody moved. "James Parker?" Silence.
All of a sudden, a boy nonchalantly walked into the class. He was tall, brown haired, blue eyes. He was cute. At least in my book.
"You're late." Mrs. Spink said coldly. "Last time I checked, the bell hadn't rung yet." he retorted back.
She glared at him. "Name?" she responded, looking like she wanted so desperately to rip his head off.
"James Parker." "Oh, wonderful, we were waiting on you." The class snickered and she pointed to the seat next to mine.
Oh great, I'm getting stuck with the apparent class clown.
She kept going with the attendance, but James didn't seem to mind. "Hey." He said to me. "What?" "What's your name?" he asked. "If you were here on time you would know." I retorted. He snickered. "Fine. I just thought since we were gonna be stuck next to each other, we should at least be on first name basis." "I really don't feel like getting in trouble this year, because some clown thinks he can b-"
"Was I interrupting you?" Spink asked me. I shook my head and muttered a quick "Sorry." He snickered. I glared at him. "Thanks a lot," I whispered. This was going to be one annoying year.

I went throughout the day going to all of my new classes, and with my luck, James, who everyone calls "Parker" was in basically every class AND if that wasn't bad enough, now sits next to me in all of them too. Math, English, Science, Social Studies, Lunch, Music and all of my labs. The only class I seemed to be free from him was Health and Gym, which I switch off 3rd period, every two days.

The next day in homeroom, he tried talking to me again, trying to make small talk.
"Jeez, are you going to leaave me alone?" I asked. "Probably not, why? You getting sick of me yet?" He asked with a sly grin. "well, to be honest, yes, very much so." The girl Britney in front of me laughed. Parker turned his attention away from me, and Britney and me made small talk. She was sweet. I gave her my number and she gave me hers, noting that she didn't have a cell phone, but she gave me her home number and number for a texting app she had on her iPod.
At least she isn't annoying.
The bell rang and Parker tried catching me in the hallway. I grabbed my friend Kaitlyn and said "Save me, he's so annoying." "He's cute." she said, and said that this kid Joe was annoying her, just like Parker annoyed me. Since she sat behind me, I decided maybe we could force the two of them to talk to one another, and us two could have some peace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jeez, this all actually happened, and it's giving me the biggest throwback. xoxo