#19

#19

Chapter 4

I wake up the next morning with Beau laying next to me. His eyes are still closed and his one arm is wrapped around me. I quickly sit up and see Karter lying in the other bed but Tyler is nowhere to be seen. I look down at Beau and watch him stir a bit. He pulls his arm away from me and opens his eyes.

"Good morning," his smile is relaxed but it quickly turns to a frown. "Please tell me that nothing happened between you and me last night," he gets out of the bed and stares down at his shirtless body. Only his boxers cover him.

"Nothing happened," I whisper as I stare him up and down. With a body like his, I wish something had happened.

Beau picks up his shirt from the ground and slips it over his head. Then he goes over to a hotel notepad that's sitting on the table. He writes something on it and slips it into my hand.

"If you're ever in Pittsburgh again, call me." I nod and smile as he opens the door and walks out of the hotel room. I stare at the door and hope that maybe he forgot something so that I could see him again.
I look over at Karter and see her staring at me.

"I must say that's I'm a bit jealous," she smirks a bit and stands up out of the bed.

"Where did Tyler go?" I ask to try and change the subject.

"I was pretty sure that he left," Karter grabs her clothes and goes into the bathroom to shower. I'm left alone to sit. Then bad thoughts start to flood my brain.

I hear giggling come from the bathroom then Tyler's voice. "You're so beautiful," he says as they both giggle. Then the water comes on. I think of what might be going on. Then I hear a moan come from Karter.

Oh my gosh. Tyler Kennedy is fucking Karter.

After about 30 minutes of moans and panting, Tyler walks out his face flushed and his hair messed up. He avoids my glance as he leaves a smirk playing at his lips. Karter walks out a minute later looking about the same with a surprised look in her eyes. "Holy shit," Karter whispers. I knew she wasn't a virgin but I didn't know that she did it like this.

Karter pulls her hair up into a pony tail and packs her dirty clothes into her overnight bag. Tyler leaves the room so that we can pack to go home. I sit on the bed and wait for Karter to finish packing. Around 11, we are ready to go.

Before we leave, we stop at the boy's hotel room and say goodbye. They each give us a hug and tell us to careful.

"Don't die," Tyler winks at us both then gives us each of us a hug. I take a glance out of the corner of my eye and see Beau with a look that almost says he is jealous. Karter continues to talk to Tyler so I walk over to Beau. He makes no eye contact with me.

"I'll see you soon," I whisper as I tip his head to look at me. When he does look at me, a smile forms on his lips.

"I know," he whispers back as he puts his hand on my cheek and strokes it with his thumb.

"Maybe I'll see you at one of Brooks' parties," he adds. Beau's hand slips from my cheek down to my shoulder then down my arm and into my hand. Our fingers intertwine and we both look down at our hands. We are then interrupted by Karter.

"You ready to go?" She asks as her and Tyler approach us. I quickly let go of Beau's hand and look at her.

"Sure," I lied. Why would I want to leave?